• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z6cMjjX.jpg

Wasn't the one in the middle the guy who played it the longest? He's the one I remember most.

dragonlife said:
He's a big reason I enjoyed Eureka.

Shame the last two seasons sucked.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Anything fun to do out here in Seattle? Visiting a friend here until Tuesday. :)

doesnt cosmic bus live there (y)

Speaking of which, I have a favor to ask of one of you here that I'm going to spoiler tag because it's kind of a NSFW subject:
Who feels comfortable and knowledgeable enough about how to practice safe male-male sexual activities to PM me about it? I know some basics about safety, but I'm generally very uneducated about this and would really appreciate hearing words directly from someone well-informed and possibly experienced. Unfortunately, I don't really have any gay/bi friends IRL who would be helpful.
I hope that request is appropriate for the forums—I apologize if it isn't. Thanks to anyone who responds.

hmu dood!

Kevyt

Were you singing the Italian national anthem? That's a pretty cool shirt (and it's in Italian, right?).

It has evolved a bit since I wrote that, and I'd really rather not be anything more than vague out of respect (I feel a bit icky that I mentioned anything at all here publicly now that it might actually become something), but essentially he's very understanding and willing to offer as little or as much as I want emotionally/physically. It has become really sweet.

Speaking of which, I have a favor to ask of one of you here that I'm going to spoiler tag because it's kind of a NSFW subject:
Who feels comfortable and knowledgeable enough about how to practice safe male-male sexual activities to PM me about it? I know some basics about safety, but I'm generally very uneducated about this and would really appreciate hearing words directly from someone well-informed and possibly experienced. Unfortunately, I don't really have any gay/bi friends IRL who would be helpful.
I hope that request is appropriate for the forums—I apologize if it isn't. Thanks to anyone who responds.

Sorry, I laughed as I read the spoiler part, in a good way. You're so sweet.

"male-male sexual activities" that's a first time seeing that specific word choice, lol. I'm not making fun of you, you just come off to me as sweet and innocent. :)

scarlet

Were you singing the Italian national anthem? That's a pretty cool shirt (and it's in Italian, right?).

It has evolved a bit since I wrote that, and I'd really rather not be anything more than vague out of respect (I feel a bit icky that I mentioned anything at all here publicly now that it might actually become something), but essentially he's very understanding and willing to offer as little or as much as I want emotionally/physically. It has become really sweet.

You can PM me

well, early weekend for me i guess. had one of the most frightening things in my life happen at work today. sitting down most of the time, but i suddenly felt like i'd been running, my heart was pounding and beating quickly, it felt like i couldn't breathe (like i wasn't getting enough air and i had to make myself breath since i kept unconsciously holding my breath), i broke out in a sweat. it felt like something was very very wrong.

took quite a while to recover from that. left me shaken and scared. felt out of it and exhausted as my body adjusted back to normal.

happened to a lesser degree yesterday as well. feeling anxious and overwhelmed and suddenly feeling a pounding and having to catch my breath. figured it was just stress.

scheduled to see a doctor tomorrow. i have a feeling i know what it was, but no point speculating.

fun never fuckin stops for me, wooooooooooo.

On the way out I had a closer look.
It was furry artwork. gay, furry, adult artwork. That thing slipped out of somebodies bag.
and you didn't take a pic to share with the class smdh

well, early weekend for me i guess. had one of the most frightening things in my life happen at work today. sitting down most of the time, but i suddenly felt like i'd been running, my heart was pounding and beating quickly, it felt like i couldn't breathe (like i wasn't getting enough air and i had to make myself breath since i kept unconsciously holding my breath), i broke out in a sweat. it felt like something was very very wrong.

took quite a while to recover from that. left me shaken and scared. felt out of it and exhausted as my body adjusted back to normal.

happened to a lesser degree yesterday as well. feeling anxious and overwhelmed and suddenly feeling a pounding and having to catch my breath. figured it was just stress.

scheduled to see a doctor tomorrow. i have a feeling i know what it was, but no point speculating.

That sucks. :(
Sounds like you had a panic attack of some kind.
I hope you get it all figured out. :)

_Isaac

Hmmmm.... this sounds VERY similar to something that used to happened to me a lot a few years ago. It would happen at just random moments where all of a sudden my heart would start beating super fast. I felt like I was running a marathon and I'd get all sweaty. Afterwards, I would feel just exhausted. The first time it happened to me, I thought I was dying and went to the emergency room. If you get there and say you have chest pains, they put you ahead of a lot of people including the guy whose arm is bending the wrong way. We tried a bunch of stuff and a quite a few tests, and it would happen a lot over the years. It got to the point, where I actually had tips and tricks to try to get it to go away. Eventually, something did work, and it hasn't happened to me in years.

You said you think you might know what it is. I wonder if it's what I had. If so, then it's not that bad of a thing. :p Good luck with your appointment!

daripad

I need your opinion guys. I've been trying to tell the guy that friend zoned a few months ago that I want to date him and plan to do it when I get back to my town in three weeks, but in the meanwhile I want to call him as frequently as I can. I called him last Saturday (while I was drunk lol) and we had a pretty good conversation, then tried to call him on Sunday but he didn't answer and I had to text him so we could talk. The question is, how often should I call him? Or should I stop trying to call him? I really want to talk to him, as I'm trying to set the ground for what I have to say to him but I don't know if it's a good idea.

Edit: consider we've been texting very frequently lately

That sucks. :(
Sounds like you had a panic attack of some kind.
I hope you get it all figured out. :)

Hmmmm.... this sounds VERY similar to something that used to happened to me a lot a few years ago. It would happen at just random moments where all of a sudden my heart would start beating super fast. I felt like I was running a marathon and I'd get all sweaty. Afterwards, I would feel just exhausted. The first time it happened to me, I thought I was dying and went to the emergency room. If you get there and say you have chest pains, they put you ahead of a lot of people including the guy whose arm is bending the wrong way. We tried a bunch of stuff and a quite a few tests, and it would happen a lot over the years. It got to the point, where I actually had tips and tricks to try to get it to go away. Eventually, something did work, and it hasn't happened to me in years.

You said you think you might know what it is. I wonder if it's what I had. If so, then it's not that bad of a thing. :p Good luck with your appointment!
thanks for the kind words y'all.

doctor confirmed my strong suspicion it was a panic attack, on both occasions. started some tests, to rule out any physical causes. in the meantime, i've got some prescriptions to help, and a referral to doctors specializing in anxiety i can make an appointment with.

not a surprising diagnosis given how i feel lately, and i expect there's more to come whenever i go in and talk to my referred mental health doctors.

Razmos

One of the girls I'm working with asked me to go to Costa Coffee and get her a smoothie thing, since I was going out into town. Usually I go to another cafe for a cappuccino and I've only been to that Costa once.

The first time I went there, there was a really cute guy working there with longish hair tyed back into a bushy ponytail, I could have sworn he kept glancing at me as I was sat there reading.

Anyway, when I went in there and ordered the thing he was the guy that served me, except now the ends of his ponytail are dyed blue, and when he handed me the drink he looked me dead in the eye and gave me a great big smile. I smiled back and pretty much melted on the spot, haha.

I'm.. probably gonna go back there again.

ab that's horrible.
panic attacks at work are the worst because its extremely embarrassing and leads to more anxiety which leads to more panic attacks.
I hope things get better for you.

One of the girls I'm working with asked me to go to Costa Coffee and get her a smoothie thing, since I was going out into town. Usually I go to another cafe for a cappuccino and I've only been to that Costa once.

The first time I went there, there was a really cute guy working there with longish hair tyed back into a bushy ponytail, I could have sworn he kept glancing at me as I was sat there reading.

Anyway, when I went in there and ordered the thing he was the guy that served me, except now the ends of his ponytail are dyed blue, and when he handed me the drink he looked me dead in the eye and gave me a great big smile. I smiled back and pretty much melted on the spot, haha.

he's into furries.

Bladenic

Where do you live that you find all these random gays checking you out at coffee shops and on the street?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
We're going to see Wicked tonight 🎭
Checking out a food truck festival tomorrow for breakfast/lunch 🚐
I had McDonald's fifteen minutes ago 😳
Boyfriend may or may not succeed in convincing me that we should get a second dog (a peekapom puppy) 🐶🐶

mantidor

Going to see both Ant Man and Trainwreck with friends tommorow in a double feature.
That's about it really.
You?

I wanted to go to this gay club because a friend DJ plays there but he isn't this weekend.

I'll probably just go out and have a couple of beers with friends, and then lock myself at home and play old videogames mourning Iwata, I'm so bummed still I'm kind of shocked, I should be over it by now.

Dany

Banned
We're going to see Wicked tonight 🎭
Checking out a food truck festival tomorrow for breakfast/lunch 🚐
I had McDonald's fifteen minutes ago 😳
Boyfriend may or may not succeed in convincing me that we should get a second dog (a peekapom puppy) 🐶🐶

Fun weekend! Get more dogs :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom