• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what is this? Did GAF actually get hacked? Or was it another site?
Currently no evidence of a breach on NeoGAF's servers:
Okay, quick update on this just so people know what's going on.

We've spoken with gromph about this and there's currently no evidence of a breach on NeoGAF's servers. As best we can identify, this has been the result of users' accounts being accessed directly via their password. We're aware of who appears to be responsible (in fairly great detail) and we're doing what we can to mitigate the issue, but we can't necessarily prevent completely people's accounts being accessed using a guessed or brute-forced password.

Since this is coming up, this is a good opportunity to reiterate this: if you reuse passwords or use insecure passwords then your accounts are very likely to be compromised. Please use a unique password on NeoGAF that isn't used on any other sites (since otherwise a password leak on another site can lead to your account here being compromised); pick one that's long (12+ characters) and not based on dictionary words or identifiable personal information. Ideally, pick a random password and store it in a password manager. Everyone should consider this a good reason to change their password today.

I'll note that we're also aware of the issue of accounts registering just to send obscene PMs to other random users, and we're also doing what we can to mitigate that, but it doesn't seem to be connected to this issue.

That's why no two passwords of mine are the same.
It narrows it down for the hackers to tell them this! :)

I was wondering: what's your experience with going from sex to something more with a guy? It seems to me that most of the time there's no chance for something more when it starts with sex.

At least the guys I've had sex with that I've really liked usually want just that. I think there's been a couple of guys who've wanted something more but I've turned them down (and stopped the sex as well, because ultimately if I'm having sex with you multiple times it means I'm really into you). Its just hard to separate sex and feelings for me. It just happened to me today, met this beautiful guy who's also from Venezuela and just moved to Mexico. Ended up going to his place, we talked for about an hour or so about our lives, then we got to bed, still clothes on, started cuddling and well, he wanted more and I just didn't stop him because I liked him.

After that we talked for half an hour or more and then I just left cause he had stuff to do, we met through grindr (yeah I know) he said he'd text me and give me his number and we could go out sometime. I think I waited for a couple of hours until I wrote him that it was nice to meet him and that I had a good time and wishing him a nice day. He hasn't answered so far so I guess that's my answer right there, I just suck at playing this game.

DOWN

Banned
lordt @ this twitter
tMb9NFa.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I was wondering: what's your experience with going from sex to something more with a guy? It seems to me that most of the time there's no chance for something more when it starts with sex.

At least the guys I've had sex with that I've really liked usually want just that. I think there's been a couple of guys who've wanted something more but I've turned them down (and stopped the sex as well, because ultimately if I'm having sex with you multiple times it means I'm really into you). Its just hard to separate sex and feelings for me. It just happened to me today, met this beautiful guy who's also from Venezuela and just moved to Mexico. Ended up going to his place, we talked for about an hour or so about our lives, then we got to bed, still clothes on, started cuddling and well, he wanted more and I just didn't stop him because I liked him.

After that we talked for half an hour or more and then I just left cause he had stuff to do, we met through grindr (yeah I know) he said he'd text me and give me his number and we could go out sometime. I think I waited for a couple of hours until I wrote him that it was nice to meet him and that I had a good time and wishing him a nice day. He hasn't answered so far so I guess that's my answer right there, I just suck at playing this game.

I don't have experience with this, but given the timeline you described, I'd say you could wait a bit longer to fully make any assumptions. I put off responding to people sometimes when I'm just busy with life and can't will myself to engage with other people, even if they're people I care about.

You might be right, though, and for that, someone else will have to respond.

DOWN

Banned
Congrats to Kojima and Kojima Productions. The legend lives again

New studio, old faces, and a new PS4 console exclusive

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yeah. I mean maybe they're fun if you don't expect to be surprised in any way, but that doesn't sound like that much fun to me.

i only go to the marvel films out of a sense of obligation and, like, outside of something neat and original-ish like pacific rim, what other blockbusters even are there?

You're back! How are things?

Hello friend :)

Things aren't too bad. I've rehabbed my knee to the point where I'm playing volleyball 4 times a week which is nice. Singing lots, working lots.. Started dating someone pretty recently, which is pretty new to me X_X haha.

How are you, friend??

Monocle

My new waifu, Brazilian fitness model Rafael Varela, hopefully we're getting married soon.

Bonus: Merry Christmas!
Lucky for you, he's too beefy for me. I'll stow away my glitter bombs and battle thong for another day. Any thirsty jerks who want to put moves on Pietro Boselli or Colton Haynes had better think twice, though.

Analbeads420 representing.
I should probably change mine at some point, but fistthepainaway666 is so easy to remember.

Kevyt

My password is Gaysex123

Your account has been compromised.

lordt @ this twitter

Nah, I think Mr. Kojima is overrated.

Analbeads420 representing.

Your account has been compromised.

My new waifu, Brazilian fitness model Rafael Varela, hopefully we're getting married soon.

He could be a real life Ryu if there ever was a big budget Street Fighter live adaptation film.

britney.gif

edit: I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles Wii and like... I don't get it. The game is ok and everything but the whole "only Shulk can damage those Mechon things and if you want your party members to damage them you have to do the Enchant monado art" thing is annoying. Also, the animations and walking around feel awkward. idk, the game just feels "off."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom