• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golnei

Yeah it was that same way, when i came out to my gay friend he just" oh ok cool" and when i came out to my other friend she was kinda the same way but a bit more curious about it and asked me stuff like "when did you find out" but over all they were nice and supporting.

That's definitely the best way for things to go. It's pathetic, but that's part of the reason I can't seem to formally out myself even to my gay friends - even though there's no way they couldn't know; because how could they not. But since they never indicate that, I'm not comfortable bringing it up; and I can't just ask them, because I'll look like an idiot for assuming they didn't already know. I'm fairly sure they won't respond badly, but I still stop myself for some reason.

meowtapes

Neo Member
Welcome! There's a questionnaire called the IBQ in the first post that you could fill out to introduce yourself further, if you'd like. Or you can leave it as is. :)

Where's your avatar from? The style reminds me of Paper Mario? (I've only played SPM) They're so cute!

Oh, sure!
Your gender? Female
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Born in Northwest Indiana, have lived in Chicago since high school
Where Do You Live? Chicago
How Old Are you? 24 in 15 days
Favorite Type of Music? grunge, alternative, hip hop, electronic, indie
Profession or Career interest? gameplay programmer
Favorite video game(s)? I play Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm pretty frequently but my all time favorites are Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time, Fallout 3, The Elder Scrolls series, Mass Effect 2, Ori and the Blind Forest
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I program, read comics, eat delicious food (I like to cook and to go out to eat), and hang out with my 3 cats and 2 hedgehogs.

Yep! It's Lady Bow from Paper Mario, I've been playing the OG Nintendo 64 Paper Mario on the Wii U virtual console lately.

Palmer27

Hi, I'm new]
Welcome!

just" oh ok cool" and when i came out to my other friend she was kinda the same way but a bit more curious about it and asked me stuff like "when did you find out" but over all they were nice and supporting.

Oh yeah one make sure you dont double post, i saw you do it a couple of times.

Aha. You know as I was scrolling through I was thinking in my head "isn't it slick how everyone quotes different conversions in one post!". Gaf etiquette. I'll get there.

Glad to hear it turned out well for you (however long ago that was?) I think probably the hardest question to answer for me was 'when did you find out'?

KV59LFP.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Bayonetta in Smash. Never expected that to happen. I expected the ballot character to be someone I didn't care about, and yet, I was grinning like a fool. Woooo.

Still sad Isaac isn't showing up. :(

Alrus

Bayonetta in Smash. Never expected that to happen. I expected the ballot character to be someone I didn't care about, and yet, I was grinning like a fool. Woooo.

There's going to be Cloud and Bayonetta amiibos lol.
impossible to find the moment they go up for pre-orders I'm guessing.

Aha. You know as I was scrolling through I was thinking in my head "isn't it slick how everyone quotes different conversions in one post!". Gaf etiquette. I'll get there.

Glad to hear it turned out well for you (however long ago that was?) I think probably the hardest question to answer for me was 'when did you find out'?
Yeah it takes time to learn all of the little gaf things.

Well basically like a month ago, i just kinda started thinking about in. Before i never really thought about it. ( Im 16 btw) So i would just kinda get off to what ever and never cared much about what my sexuality. But for some reason i just sat down and thought about it, and figured out im bisexual. So then a few weeks after that, i was skyping with my gay friend and i just wanted to come out and tell him.
Yeah the when did you find out is a weird question, usually i just say well i was always like this, i just figured it out. It never just turned on a dime.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Also man, Sakurai sure does love Fire Emblem...

Yeah, seriously. Maybe he feels somewhat responsible for the series's worldwide success with Marth/Roy, so he's like some weird godparent? I was bummed at first to see another FE Avatar character, but I have to admit that the character actually looks pretty cool, and I don't mind Nintendo using Smash to hype up releases (especially if it means Bayonetta could rise from the dead once again).

Golnei

Yeah, seriously. Maybe he feels somewhat responsible for the series's worldwide success with Marth/Roy, so he's like some weird godparent? I was bummed at first to see another FE Avatar character, but I have to admit that the character actually looks pretty cool, and I don't mind Nintendo using Smash to hype up releases (especially if it means Bayonetta could rise from the dead once again).

He's also a self-professed fan, so he might just be taking advantage of the series' questionable success to indulge himself. Anyway, Corrin does look pretty fun; but I could not be more over FE characters at this point. Still, I would have taken Marie Rose as the other newcomer if it meant Bayonetta getting in.

RM8

Corrin :)
Bayo :|
Cloud :(

The first 4 DLC characters were much better IMHO. Ryu will always be my GOAT curve ball SSB character.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit! I couldn't watch the presentation. How much? When can I buy? And how does Sakurai manage to make all my dreams come true?

Slight correction to Bayo's info: there is no date/month for Bayonetta's, Cloud's, or Corrin's amiibo yet.

Costs, taken from the official US website, are $5.99 for the character (plus probably the stage) on either 3DS or Wii U, $6.99 for both.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't even care for FE Awakening but I'm still somewhat excited for Fates the fuck is wrong with me

Have you played others in the series? If yes and you're excited for Conquest, I can understand that.

Banned
I'm so happy that Bayonetta made it in Smash. Honestly, I'm so excited for her amiibo, even if there's a big chance of it being an atrocious mess, I'm so buying it.

I'm so happy that Bayonetta made it in Smash. Honestly, I'm so excited for her amiibo, even if there's a big chance of it being an atrocious mess, I'm so buying it.
Yeah is it super awesome. I really really need to play bayonetta, there are so many games i need to play and finish. I wish i had more time.
Also only 4 more finals to go, so close to winter break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom