• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Bleh, I tried to come out to my father today but failed. He liked my earrings though, so that's a plus.

In other news, I finally get to meet my guy on the 2nd of Jan. Sooooooo Excited!!!!!

Congrats and I hope you two have a wonderful time.

So my hot buddy flew in from Boston (to Vancouver) to have sex with me for Christmas..... Flattered or creeped out?

You should be flattered and creeped out. Both are true for your scenario.

That's a lot for sex.

Nah, not really. You'd be surprised.

Elitist1945

Iq5lgAx.jpg

Bladenic

when you think about the people you slept with and are disgusted. Then think about about the people you've been with minus full blown sex and cry cuz they were so hot and wish you could say you plowed :'(

life sure is funny and i sure am dumb

but my sex number is pretty low so i have time to correct my mistakes

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
ohh!!! i'm so sorry!! i misunderstood :(

yeah.. i do like him. he really misses me too, it seems. it just sucks when it happens earlier on in a relationship.. i think we both feel vulnerable as a result. we'll get through it X_X

Not a problem!

Yes, you shall survive. Just sing some Gloria Gaynor and you'll be fine. :)

Florida 2013...

Was there a GAF meetup back then? I'm such a newbie.

3phemeral

Just saw Star Wars and it's great how they've managed to capture the spirit of the original trilogy while introducing contemporary ideas.

It seems I could be going to see this space war film tomorrow because of work unexpectedly, I suppose I could watch 4+5+6 tonight as a reminder if this would help. I would rather continue watching Making a Murderer.

My work is at a day program for a mental health service.

Dear letterGAF,

Today I finally met a guy
(from grindr)
with whom I've been talking for the past two months. He's also a Taylor Swift fan so I invited him to come over and watch her concert at my place. There wasn't any kind of "action" but he complimented my sweater a couple of times. He's so cute!!! I'm trying to keep myself together and not tell him explicitly that I like him since I have no clue if he likes me and most of the times I seem to screw up when it comes to guys.

A few minutes after he left my place he texted me a smiley face so I guess that's a good sign. I told him he should have stayed a bit longer and he promised he would "next time". So I guess that's kind of a giveaway that I like him. Later he texted me again asking me what was I doing, so he seems slightly interested. I want to write him good night but maybe I'll just wait until tomorrow and say good morning and wish him a nice day.

I have to add that usually I'm the one who texts him, so that's why I'm kind of optimistic about this.

Wish me luck, once again.

Kevyt

Dear letterGAF,

Today I finally met a guy
(from grindr)
with whom I've been talking for the past two months. He's also a Taylor Swift fan so I invited him to come over and watch her concert at my place. There wasn't any kind of "action" but he complimented my sweater a couple of times. He's so cute!!! I'm trying to keep myself together and not tell him explicitly that I like him since I have no clue if he likes me and most of the times I seem to screw up when it comes to guys.

A few minutes after he left my place he texted me a smiley face so I guess that's a good sign. I told him he should have stayed a bit longer and he promised he would "next time". So I guess that's kind of a giveaway that I like him. Later he texted me again asking me what was I doing, so he seems slightly interested. I want to write him good night but maybe I'll just wait until tomorrow and say good morning and wish him a nice day.

I have to add that usually I'm the one who texts him, so that's why I'm kind of optimistic about this.

Wish me luck, once again.

Best of luck!

But wait, so you guys netflixed and chilled? 😏

So what did you guys do then?

It's grinder, so I mean...
We just watched the Taylor Swift concert together like we said we were going to
is there anything gayer than that???
. I was tempted to try and cuddle with him or something but, like I said, I tried to keep it together because I do want more than sex.

Kevyt

We just watched the Taylor Swift concert together like we said we were going to
is there anything gayer than that???
. I was tempted to try and cuddle with him or something but, like I said, I tried to keep it together because I do want more than sex.

Taylor Swift concert?

Why are you watching the devil. Are you a satanist? 😐

lol jk, that's interesting. Using grinder to watch a concert with a guy... lol

I wonder if I can use grinder to watch a Cher concert with a guy too. Hehehe :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Taylor Swift concert?

Why are you watching the devil. Are you a satanist?

The power of Satan
722edfa2fe.gif

As for Cher concert maybe if the guy is in his 50s or 60s.

Taylor Swift concert?

Why are you watching the devil. Are you a satanist? 😐

We first chatted on grindr about two months ago, then exchanged numbers and occasionally texted each other.

The Lord has mysterious ways.

Kevyt

I just talked to a nice lady who works on a clinic for HIV testing and she will present me to her boss because she believes I would be a good candidate for working there.

Crossing my fingers I can make a good impression! This clinic/community center focuses on the fo LGBT+ community. Of course everyone is welcomed but its a great way for me to get involved with the community.

So yeah hopefully I can get in.

Bless Chad Michaels and his impersonation of Cher on Rupaul Drag Race.
Chad-Michaels_Cher-2.gif

That's a pretty good impersonation of Cher.

I swear I've come into this thread a few times now and started posting but I always forget about the community forums :(

Oh well at least I can give blood now

Kevyt

I think I've posted in this thread like once before but..

Hey LGBTQIA-gaf :)

Hey Rheon!

My christmas outfit (the cardigan has reindeer on it :p)

You look so adorable! :3

I swear I've come into this thread a few times now and started posting but I always forget about the community forums :(

Oh well at least I can give blood now

Don't you have to wait a year in abstinence to do so...? Unless...

There might be spider webs down there. :p

jk :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom