• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this Amazon commercial with the miniature horse. Its so cute.

Top of page hunk

xJoGiFf.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Me too. And to add the cherry on top of the shitty lonely cake my buddy that flew into town for sexy time (which was had and was awesome) is now staying with my other buddy for the rest of his time here instead of me!!!! Yay. Fuck everything. I need more drugs and alcohol.

what did i tells you :(

Kevyt

I love this Amazon commercial with the miniature horse. Its so cute.

Top of page hunk

xJoGiFf.jpg

Yaass!!
I'm never fucking touching Steam again tbh

some asshole out there probably has my full name, phone, and address now. Sigh.

That's so disappointing tbh. I always thought steam was pretty safe and well guarded as threats like this. This is way more terrible than the PlayStation network hack from a couple years ago.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not really sure what I can do about the Steam mess, since I can't change my address and won't change my phone number for this (though I'm probably moving in less than a year, so I guess that helps with one aspect). However, that info isn't much different than what could be found in a phonebook. Still, really disappointing.

Nohar

I'm never fucking touching Steam again tbh

some asshole out there probably has my full name, phone, and address now. Sigh.

Hum? What are you talki-----

Oh HELL NO. You've got to be kidding me. WHAT THE HELL?! I managed to access my account and immediatly delete my CC info, but this is unacceptable.

Hum? What are you talki-----

Oh HELL NO. You've got to be kidding me. WHAT THE HELL?! I managed to access my account and immediatly delete my CC info, but this is unacceptable.
If you mean your steam account and not your paypal account then it might have made things worse. I did the same, but it was later said that accessing the account could put it at greater risk as it is a caching issue, showing pages that were cached (?). So accessing it caches it and puts it at risk if I understand correctly.

I'm actually kind of scared tbh, I didn't have any money in my card or my wallet but that's still personal information that i wouldn't share with anyone online. What the fuck. My email that I use for a lot of stuff too... *sigh* fuck this

Meicyn

Gold Member
Steam hack is kinda whatever to me at this point. OPM had 20+ million confirmed victims of identity theft many months ago. All the places I've lived, who I'm associated with, and all sorts of other background info about me was stolen so... email address and purchase history from Steam is kinda weak sauce. I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that there's no such thing as privacy anymore.

Definitely not going to stop using Steam. If some asshole tries to buy something, I'll get a notification on my smartphone immediately and I can dispute the transaction with a few clicks. Capital One's credit card app is awesome.

Finally got around to checking my Steam account.. and it turns out someone removed my card info! That's honestly so cute...

54a78aa9b86b5_-_gifney2.gif

fuck steam though, bye i'm only going to use prepaid steam cards from now on

DOWN

Banned
I see my real life side piece camillelang has joined the crew

Merry Christmas y'all

Me and camillelang are doing a Christmas FaceTime while I on and off build her super complex Zoid model present to me

Monocle

I mean, I personally wouldn't mind if a hot [redacted] showed up at my house and [redacted] my [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] on Christmas

just imo
That sounds entertaining and all but honestly you'd save yourself a heap of trouble if you simply hired a real plumber.

Now it sounds more festive
LosLr7z.gif

That sounds entertaining and all but honestly you'd save yourself a heap of trouble if you simply hired a real plumber.
it wouldn't be the same :"(
In actual real news I'm getting a plumber over to [fix] my hot [water system].
Damn, kinky. Make sure you use protection!
---

I just obliterated that $25 gift card I got yesterday lmao. Thanks Nintendo eShop.
I got MH3U, RE:M, and a Virtual Console Shining Force game because why tf not

LettersGAF... Sister told the girl I have/had a date with next week that I was gay and only going to use her as a cover and the girl texted me and was pissed because I didn't "come out".

Here's the thing. Not gay, bi. Totally in to this girl, do I just straight be like "Not Gay, Bi and monogamous" or just "Not Gay, my sister is an idiot don't listen to her"?

LettersGAF... Sister told the girl I have/had a date with next week that I was gay and only going to use her as a cover and the girl texted me and was pissed because I didn't "come out".

Here's the thing. Not gay, bi. Totally in to this girl, do I just straight be like "Not Gay, Bi and monogamous" or just "Not Gay, my sister is an idiot don't listen to her"?
I would lean towards the fuller answer. You haven't been dating long, right?

Unless you have a specific reason to withhold the information like concern for your wellbeing.

Latter.

Fuck "bi and monogamous". Trying to appeal to biphobic people with that line strikes me as similar to some dude typing "black but educated!" on his profile so as not to miss out on the "opportunity" of dating racist women.

Latter.

Fuck "bi and monogamous". Trying to appeal to biphobic people with that line strikes me as similar to some dude typing "black but educated!" on his profile so as not to miss out on the "opportunity" of dating racist women.
The main issue is whether to be closeted through ambiguity/assumptions as 'not gay' or to be out.

fernoca

I'd combine both.
"Not gay, bi and monogamous. And my sister is an idiot, so don't listen to her".

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom