• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why your sister actively tried to harm your bonding with the girl, even if...say...you'd only had relationships with men before.

I obviously don't know the context, but from afar, that seems like a pretty bad thing to do.

Good that everything worked out though.

If the sister thinks he is gay, I can't really fault her for intervening. Would you let your friend or family use someone as a beard?

B-Dex

i enjoy missionary sex with the lights off and have never indulged in any sort of disgusting 'kink'

IacqcWD.gif

Monocle

i enjoy missionary sex with the lights off and have never indulged in any sort of disgusting 'kink'
At last, someone else finally took a stand against the filthy degenerates in this thread. I've had it up to here with all ya'lls perverted talk about anal leeching and penile stipulations. When it's time for my man and I's biyearly relations, I always have to remind him that thrusting is against God. He's to take a seat and stay there. I won't apologize that I was raised right.

😃
tumblr_m8ojn1y7LN1qzxpv6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8ojn1y7LN1qzxpv6o2_1280.jpg

A+ marketing.
I have seen that Dick (Smith) in person on stage with a gay (James Randi). Dick Smith has nothing to do with the shops apart from his name anymore as it was bought from him 20+ years ago and from those buyers more recently.

If the sister thinks he is gay, I can't really fault her for intervening. Would you let your friend or family use someone as a beard?
It speaks to monosexism and bi erasure. Unless he told his sister he is gay but even then people figure out they are bi after coming out as gay. It would be best for the sister to talk to him before going to the girlfriend.

It speaks to monosexism and bi erasure. Unless he told his sister he is gay but even then people figure out they are bi after coming out as gay. It would be best for the sister to talk to him before going to the girlfriend.

Well yes, I'm not condoning it. I'm saying I understand it.

Hmm, idk.

I would have tried talking to my family member/friend before contacting anybody else (which, if I'm not absolutely sure that my friend/family member was planning something bad, I would never do in the first place) though.

Going straight to the other person just seems counterintuitive. *shrug*

Edit: Metal Slimes are just too quick !

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
With 2016 fast approaching, what are you all looking forward to?

Personally, I'm excited for/dreading all the changes I'm going to experience as I transition into independent life and how my relationships will evolve with those changes. Gaming-wise, I want to see more of Zelda Wii U and I'm really curious how FFXV turns out. I'm also looking forward to any hardware announcements/details that aren't VR and to more fantastic game announcements.

-----

Tangent: I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but I'm dumbfounded at how many speculative/opinion/polling NX threads show up on gaming side every day. If I were a mod right now, I'd be locking anything with the word "NX" in the title unless it was new information coming straight from Nintendo or maaaaaybe a new report by a reputable source (WSJ, Forbes, Nikkei). BUT I am looking forward to seeing what Nintendo brings in 2016! Should be an exciting year for them.

So it's my 21st birthday today. Woohoo! :)

Happy birthday!

Veeboy

I'm looking forward to new NX information as far as console news goes.

I'm still desperately thirsting for Persona 5. I'm looking forward to (potentially) new Pokemon, Fire Emblem Fates, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, and Gravity Rush remastered. Also FFXV is possibly coming out too which I'll look into I guess.

Edit: Oh, you meant in general.

I guess I'd like a job. That would be nice. Hopefully one in my field eventually. I also hope I can continue with my weight loss in the new year. I'm almost halfway to my goal weight.

LOCK

So I gave my guy a hickey and he got super pissed.

You can't see it with a shirt on so I don't understand the problem.

Am I wrong GAF, or is he just being weird?

Dany

Banned
So I gave my guy a hickey and he got super pissed.

Nah, my bf hates them too. You know cuz it's unprofessional and kinda childish. But we tease eachother about it. :p I try to give him one on the neck and he just yells "NOPE" lol

So I gave my guy a hicky and he got super pissed.

He is probably coming to it from the angle it is something he didn't specifically consent to and this is understandable.

Delio

With 2016 fast approaching, what are you all looking forward to?

Well starting up these Marketing classes and getting that going. As every year getting a boyfriend is one thing but it's not the most important atm.

Gaming wise Persona 5 coming out and blowing me away, NX being shown ( I'd be infavor of killing NX threads until official news is out cause it's ALWAYS the same people in every thread plus a mix of silly drive by posters that no one does anything about).

Oh yeah and I hope to have two or three very nice trips next year.

LOCK

Nah, my bf hates them too. You know cuz it's unprofessional and kinda childish. But we tease eachother about it. :p I try to give him one on the neck and he just yells "NOPE" lol
Yeah I understand how "bad" it can look to have one, but his aren't visible at all. It's on his chest lol
He is probably coming to it from the angle it is something he didn't specifically consent to and this is understandable.
He surely didn't mind when I was kissing him like he was crack. Or giving me one! I found one on my back while getting out of the shower the other day and was like "oh" lol

I swear he gets moody over simple stuff sometimes.

I've explained this to her but she's of the mind set that you can only like one gender and since I prefer men slightly I'm gay and hiding it.
I'm sorry. Are parents(?) on your side and able to have some influence or perhaps you could see a mediator/counselor together or something?

I've explained this to her but she's of the mind set that you can only like one gender and since I prefer men slightly I'm gay and hiding it.

Tell her that every time she gets the desire to interfere in your life that she should instead just go and fuck herself.

I'm sorry. Are parents(?) on your side and able to have some influence or perhaps you could see a mediator/counselor together or something?

Or that works if you want to go for something less confrontational.

LOCK

Unfortunately, this is more common than you think.

I considered myself gay but the older I get the more I'm sliding towards the middle of the spectrum, so when I identified as Bi, well let's just say I got some crazy responses.

Tell her that every time she gets the desire to interfere in your life that she should instead just go and fuck herself.

Or that works if you want to go for something less confrontational.
Or trial by ordeal if you want to go the other way.
Unfortunately, this is more common than you think.

I considered myself gay but the older I get the more I'm sliding towards the middle of the spectrum, so when I identified as Bi, well let's just say I got some crazy responses.
I'm sorry :(. Were the responses based on surprise that Straight->Bi->Gay isn't a one-way road?

Ya my mom got crazy pissed off at my sister about it. She's pretty accepting about it.

My sister is kinda an ass about it though, never says anything when I have dudes over at family stuff but if it's a girl she whispers and shit.

I got a couple of dumb responses about being bi back in high school, but once I identified as pansexual (read: learned of it being a thing) people seem to take it more positively. I mean granted, the only people I know well enough to really know i'm pansexual (some know I have a boyfriend and i'm sure just as many assume i'm gay) are super progressive art major types and one of my good friends / coworkers / shift leads, but even then the latter's pretty center-right in her viewpoints. I think "any" as opposed to "both" just resonates with straight people a little more smoothly, even though tbh I think most bisexuals are actually unwittingly pansexual. Unless you have some weird distaste for genderfluid / trans / etc. persons.

Ya my mom got crazy pissed off at my sister about it. She's pretty accepting about it.

My sister is kinda an ass about it though, never says anything when I have dudes over at family stuff but if it's a girl she whispers and shit.
Your mum sounds awesome. :)
Since the issue with your sister in ongoing, maybe some mediation or her talking with a counsellor who knows bi stuff would be for the best.
I got a couple of dumb responses about being bi back in high school, but once I identified as pansexual (read: learned of it being a thing) people seem to take it more positively. I mean granted, the only people I know well enough to really know i'm pansexual (some know I have a boyfriend and i'm sure just as many assume i'm gay) are super progressive art major types and one of my good friends / coworkers / shift leads, but even then the latter's pretty center-right in her viewpoints. I think "any" as opposed to "both" just resonates with straight people a little more smoothly, even though tbh I think most bisexuals are actually unwittingly pansexual. Unless you have some weird distaste for genderfluid / trans / etc. persons.
If you mean the pansexual definition applies to most bisexuals then yes, but bi definitions can be the same as pan definitions (eg: attracted to more than one sex). So it isn't like people who identify as one and not the other are incorrect or transphobic to do so.

Congrats :) enjoy it

Happy birthday

Also Im so happy with all of the new clothes I got for Christmas.

Congratulations, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! You're officially old now!

Welcome to real adulthood

Happy Birthday!!!
n.

Happy birthday!
Happy birthday!
Thanks buddies! :D
Today was largely uneventful tbh. Didn't really do much. I got a new TV and it was supposed to be delivered today but that didn't happen so I called up Amazon and they said it's coming tommorow.
They refunded my shipping charge and extended my prime membership so that's awesome.
Now you are old enough to learn all the butt secrets.
Haha yes.

Happy birthday dawg, I'm coming up on mine too
Thanks! :D When is yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom