• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I would have never expected you of all people to be one of Bayonetta's alts.

95413-ron-swanson-what-the-hell-just-rt4g.gif

Graces F was amazing. The story was meh but it had the best combat, for me, than Symphonia.

I loved Lightning because I had played the first two and the combat system evolution really had me going. I did like how it really plugged the plotholes left in the previous two as well. The time aspect didn't really bother me. It can be annoying especially if you get caught up in just exploring. But I fought everything and I could use CS majority of the time.

The VC one is cool, based off the SNES version (I believe. Which is vastly superior to the Ps1 version), but the mobile/steam version I like better. The auto battle really does it for me and after awhile I got used to the sprites.

I'm super excited tho for the resurgence of JRPGs especially after last generation was crap in that department outside of the handhelds.

Yeah the VC FF6 is based on the SNES version and has much, much better load times than the PS1 version. Auto-battling is nifty though.

There weren't a lot of good RPGs on consoles last generation but the Atelier games were usually great and released each year. Have you checked that series out?

Kater

Banned
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual (but I prefer my men more)
Where Are You From? Michigan
Where Do You Live? Michigan
How Old Are you? 25
Favorite Type of Music? Pop (including J/Kpop) R&B, Rock, Hip-hop/Rap, Video Games, Jazz, Classical
Profession or Career interest? I'm a writer, teacher, and business owner
Favorite video game(s)? Any JRPG, and all things Nintendo
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? writing, singing, tech, cars, painting, traveling

Greetings!!! My name is Xzavier. I usually hang around on the Gaming side, but decided to venture over here. I lurked for a moment but decided to try new avenues and perhaps meet some cool folk. I just recently embarked on fulfilling my childhood passion of being an author of LGBTQIA books and celebrated my first release. I hope we can all before great friends lol

pleaseunderstand.jpg
Welcome, Xzavier. 😸

I barely play any JRPGs but I did start Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky just days ago.

I don't even want to know who in this thread is a cat person. Camillelang has both the nicest and meanest cats I've met and one who is out of everyone's league in its opinion and wears that expression always
Cats are the greatest things the universe brought forth TBH

sophora

Someone on a4a messaged me to model for a photoshoot, apparently they're sending me a check for upfront payment but want me to pay for the stylist. Sounds like a scam to me lol

Kevyt

I don't even want to know who in this thread is a cat person.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_20PDRHqIj

:3

Someone on a4a messaged me to model for a photoshoot, apparently they're sending me a check for upfront payment but want me to pay for the stylist. Sounds like a scam to me lol

Yup, it does sound like a scam. Why would anyone want you to pay for the stylist if they want you in their photoshoot? Doesn't make sense.

Palmer27

For the asymmetrical headphones, I've used electrical tape to make the split "even". I can never deal with that feeling.
Damn. Why the fuck didn't I think of that?

The asymmetrical cord is kind of awkward, though, I'd imagine that could put a few people off them.
Not awkward. Its fashion.

Favorite Type of Music? Pop (including J/Kpop) R&B, Rock, Hip-hop/Rap, Video Games, Jazz, Classical
Profession or Career interest? I'm a writer, teacher, and business owner
Welcome ;) Classical, jazz and video game music's where it's at. What books have you written then?...

Dany

Banned
What are yall doing for new years?

Friends and I are going to a lil festival in rosemont il, we booked a hotel. Gonna be trashy :)

Vazra

Friends and I are going to a lil festival in rosemont il, we booked a hotel. Gonna be trashy :)

Stay home, pray there is lots of rain to fuck up fireworks and eat some snacks and drinks with my parents and brother. Maybe chat with some friends on the way.

I'm just getting into the first boss of Chapter 7, the shit has long since hit the fan, the music is awesome (Fateful Confrontation OMG), and both the enemies and my team has ways to kick ass and take names.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I wasn't affected by the Valve Winter Fail. Woo!

Welcome RyuKanSan!

Bladenic

I'm just getting into the first boss of Chapter 7, the shit has long since hit the fan, the music is awesome (Fateful Confrontation OMG), and both the enemies and my team has ways to kick ass and take names.

Ooooooo love that chapter and the rest of the game. Hurry up and get to CS

RyuKanSan

Yeah the VC FF6 is based on the SNES version and has much, much better load times than the PS1 version. Auto-battling is nifty though.

There weren't a lot of good RPGs on consoles last generation but the Atelier games were usually great and released each year. Have you checked that series out?

I played the Atelier games when they were on the ps2. I just could not get into them at all. That, Neptunia and a few other rpg series I could never really sink my teeth into. They didn't resonate with me at all.

Welcome ;) Classical, jazz and video game music's where it's at. What books have you written then?...

Hi hi. So far I've only written one book. It released this past July and I've just started working on the 2nd. It's super exciting.

I had plans but things didn't go quite right, so I'll probably spend it playing a couple games and watching K-dramas lol.

Also thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone.

After a year I finally beat Fire Emblem Awakening, and now I'm looking for another 3DS obsession. I restarted Animal Crossing and I still finish each little session with "what's the point of this". I think I want a new RPG or strategy game.

B-Dex

After a year I finally beat Fire Emblem Awakening, and now I'm looking for another 3DS obsession. I restarted Animal Crossing and I still finish each little session with "what's the point of this". I think I want a new RPG or strategy game.

Monster hunter 4U.

Vazra

Persona Q, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Pokemon, Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Bravely Default and Monster Hunter 4U

Kater

Banned
MH4U is the one I got almost 1000 hours of pure grindey fun out of. I love collecting monster bits with other players, talking trash over Skype when a monster gets a cheap shot at you. My favourite game this year on the 3DS for sure and I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Camillelang

Neo Member
I don't even want to know who in this thread is a cat person. Camillelang has both the nicest and meanest cats I've met and one who is out of everyone's league in its opinion and wears that expression always

Is this fat tiger you are talking about?

Nice cat and Cannon:
10527607_10204534443747508_2517982917040097846_n.jpg

'Mean" cats: (also the worst pictures of them)
10868282_10205855186685256_6182691173349829138_n.jpg

404470_10200691171108094_1147403408_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Is this fat tiger you are talking about?

[pics]

Omg, I'm dying at that last picture. Actually starting to tear up from laughing. It looks like a picture of Bat Boy that you'd see printed in Weekly World News or something. The poor kitty. He/she needs an exorcism.

You have three cats?

Camillelang

Neo Member
The three cats (in order of pictures) are Steve, Fat Tiger, and Bear Man.

That picture of Bear Man is kind of a meme but just with the friends Down and I have together from school. Steven is just famous among people I know cause he is so dang cute!!

I've always had three cats, when one died another one showed up and then it happened again. My mom calls it Kitty Karma: if you lose a cat another will show up.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm going to a Spanish restaurant with a friend of mine for dinner, then I'm going to come home and get smashed.

DOWN

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom