• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
I regret nothing I do tonight
uQFVDRPl.jpg

Kisaya, sai, another gaffer, bestie and I

Just saw my first clip of the new StarFox game and Im really confused as to how Nintendo fontinues to lag so far behind in graphics and gameplay. This might have been a Wii game for all I coukd tell. Even the chat boxes of Slippy and crew look straight out of the N64 game. And I dont know about that independent weapon targetting system. It looks like an unnecessary complication.

RyuKanSan

I just haven't bought it yet tbh.

Ahhhhh, I hope you do. Please don't listen to to much to GAF in terms of personal reception and at least try it out. It's really cheap to get these days.

Story is kinda meh, combat is fantastic and customizable, graphics aren't the best, but it's a nice little gem to add to your JRPG collection.

Arcipello

happy new year indeed.... first time i've not gone out and celebrated it, had a nasty cold these last few days and was obviously not in the party mood.

Ahhhhh, I hope you do. Please don't listen to to much to GAF in terms of personal reception and at least try it out. It's really cheap to get these days.

Story is kinda meh, combat is fantastic and customizable, graphics aren't the best, but it's a nice little gem to add to your JRPG collection.

Oh I definitely will buy it at some point, XIII-2 was a fantastic game, and I didn't mind XIII at all. Loved it even.

Kater

Banned
People that can cook for themselves are that much more attractive. I always thought that, starting from a very young age.

Golnei

People that can cook for themselves are that much more attractive. I always thought that, starting from a very young age.

Does that only apply to people who can cook well, or is overspiced amateurish flailing also acceptable, to a lesser degree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom