• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else not like SWars7

rcloDui.gif

i need more allies even tho i went far and away to punch up the summary for the movie

yMGc0Du.gif

Kevyt

I don't have a lisp but just sound gay sometimes. I dunno. It's noticeable for sure IMO. And watching It a follows alone at night right now. Fuck me. No sleep for days now.

Embrace your gayness~

I'm pretty much exactly the same. I have no lisp, I don't 'sound' gay either, and people act surprised when I tell them I'm gay. So pretty much a straight looking and acting guy I guess. Although there was this one guy who commented on one of my videos that asked me if I was gay because of the way I sound like... well now I'm not so sure, haha.

And yeah, the gay lisp is definitely universal, or at least pretty similar in both English and Spanish, which are the languages I have experience in.

Oh, and hey guys! Decided it was time to wish you all guys a happy end of the year. Hope all you guys and gals are doing good. :D

And you have a boyfriend now, congrats!!

glit.gif

:D

Grizzo

I don't have a lisp but just sound gay sometimes. I dunno. It's noticeable for sure IMO. And watching It a follows alone at night right now. Fuck me. No sleep for days now.

No sleep and most of all...
no sex for days, taking into account the story of the movie :O

Palmer27

So guys, whats a good pair of in-ear headphones? Something that'll last long term, great quality etc etc.
I had the same dilemma exactly a year back - these block the sound excellantly and have great clarity, particularly in the bass. They might be cheaper than what you're after but definitely have the best quality/cost. The Asymmetrical things weird, I've basically had them as a necklace for the last year...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001EZYMF4/

So guys, whats a good pair of in-ear headphones? Something that'll last long term, great quality etc etc.

My recommendation would be the Klipsch x10 (if you can find them - they're discontinued), or the Sennheiser IE80s (which are the BEST sounding IEMs I've used) - both are $$$ though.

The Klipsch x10 lose a little clarity on the high end, but they block out everything. The Sennheiser IE80 have an amazing soundstage, but the bass is a bit heavy. Depends on your mood I guess!

I had the same dilemma exactly a year back - these block the sound excellantly and have great clarity, particularly in the bass. They might be cheaper than what you're after but definitely have the best quality/cost. The Asymmetrical things weird, I've basically had them as a necklace for the last year...

For the asymmetrical headphones, I've used electrical tape to make the split "even". I can never deal with that feeling.

Hung out with the new girl today. Everything went great, my sisters stupidity ruined nothing. Actually she asked me to plan an actual second date so.

ya'll ain't gonna be mad if I still post here if I'm in a heterosexual relationship no? I'll still stare at sexy men with you all haha

DOWN

Banned
So get this, I'm driving to Busch Gardens with the boyfriend and have to hit the brakes in traffic because everyone I can see in front of me does it. I stop okay and let out a sigh THAT GETS INTERRUPTED BY OUR CAR GETTING HIT FROM BEHIND. My car is pushed into the car in front of mine, but everyone is okay. 👌 My car's rear got the most damage. So front car driver apologizes for slamming his brakes and we all agree that the rear car is at fault for the impacts including the rear car driver, but my insurance says Call 911 and get a traffic report. I get the cop there and she says it's whatever since no one was hurt and no vehicles are getting towed. She says she won't give tickets since no one is arguing and two cars are at fault and a police report just adds time for no reason since there's no disputes. We all agree to just exchange info, no police report then.

But knowing me, I heard that sound of screeching brakes in my head all over again when I heard her say "TWO CARS AT FAULT." Hold up, I'm at fault for this when I gave myself enough room to stop fully, stopped fully, and all impacts occurred due to the momentum of the rear car pushing mine? 🙅🏻 Bye Ma'am. (Feel free to explain the law to me on this one)

Hung out with the new girl today. Everything went great, my sisters stupidity ruined nothing. Actually she asked me to plan an actual second date so.

ya'll ain't gonna be mad if I still post here if I'm in a heterosexual relationship no? I'll still stare at sexy men with you all haha
Yay! Also it's not heterosexual :)P) and some others who post here are in mixed sex relationships too.

I'm sorry.

So get this, I'm driving to Busch Gardens with the boyfriend and have to hit the brakes in traffic because everyone I can see in front of me does it. I stop okay and let out a sigh THAT GETS INTERRUPTED BY OUR CAR GETTING HIT FROM BEHIND. My car is pushed into the car in front of mine, but everyone is okay. �� My car's rear got the most damage. So front car driver apologizes for slamming his brakes and we all agree that the rear car is at fault for the impacts including the rear car driver, but my insurance says Call 911 and get a traffic report. I get the cop there and she says it's whatever since no one was hurt and no vehicles are getting towed. She says she won't give tickets since no one is arguing and two cars are at fault and a police report just adds time for no reason since there's no disputes. We all agree to just exchange info, no police report then.

But knowing me, I heard that sound of screeching brakes in my head all over again when I heard her say "TWO CARS AT FAULT." Hold up, I'm at fault for this when I gave myself enough room to stop fully, stopped fully, and all impacts occurred due to the momentum of the rear car pushing mine? ���� Bye Ma'am. (Feel free to explain the law to me on this one)
First car for slamming brakes and last car for not leaving enough room to stop?

B-Dex

So get this, I'm driving to Busch Gardens with the boyfriend and have to hit the brakes in traffic because everyone I can see in front of me does it. I stop okay and let out a sigh THAT GETS INTERRUPTED BY OUR CAR GETTING HIT FROM BEHIND. My car is pushed into the car in front of mine, but everyone is okay. 👌 My car's rear got the most damage. So front car driver apologizes for slamming his brakes and we all agree that the rear car is at fault for the impacts including the rear car driver, but my insurance says Call 911 and get a traffic report. I get the cop there and she says it's whatever since no one was hurt and no vehicles are getting towed. She says she won't give tickets since no one is arguing and two cars are at fault and a police report just adds time for no reason since there's no disputes. We all agree to just exchange info, no police report then.

But knowing me, I heard that sound of screeching brakes in my head all over again when I heard her say "TWO CARS AT FAULT." Hold up, I'm at fault for this when I gave myself enough room to stop fully, stopped fully, and all impacts occurred due to the momentum of the rear car pushing mine? 🙅🏻 Bye Ma'am. (Feel free to explain the law to me on this one)

Technically if the car behind you made you hit the one in front of you you didn't leave enough space in between.

DOWN

Banned
Technically if the car behind you made you hit the one in front of you you didn't leave enough space in between.
According to Google (in my search at least) the middle car is protected in these instances if it came to a complete stop without collision before being pushed because that means the middle driver left a safe enough distance to stop, regardless of how suddenly they or they front car had to stop (which is what law requires) and the rear car that collided didn't (because if it had there would be no accident), and if anything, the driver who actually collided with the middle car can sometimes even file a claim against whatever driver caused the sudden stopping of all the other cars in the first place, but not the middle car.

Regardless, I've got all witnesses on tape saying its driver 3's fault ✔️
First car for slamming brakes and last car for not leaving enough room to stop?
In my search, the law really only would get on the rear car's case. It would be up to that driver to then pursue a claim against whoever cause all cars to have stopped in the first place if they choose to, but really it's on whichever car didn't stop before hitting a stopping car.

B-Dex

According to Google (in my search at least) the middle car is protected in these instances if it came to a complete stop without collision before being pushed because that means the middle driver left a safe enough distance to stop (which is what law requires) and the rear car that collided didn't (because if it had there would be no accident), and if anything, the driver who actually collided with the middle car can sometimes even file a claim against whatever driver caused the sudden stopping of all the other cars in the first place.

Regardless, I've got all witnesses on tape saying its driver 3's fault ✔️

In my search, the law really only would get on the rear car's case. It would be up to that driver to then pursue a claim against whoever cause all cars to have stopped in the first place if they choose to, but really it's on whichever car didn't stop before hitting a stopping car.

Yeah. But you're in Florida. So....

Golnei

I have exactly the same ones - they are fairly cheap; but I haven't had any trouble with them at all, and the sound quality isn't that bad to my uncivilised ears. The asymmetrical cord is kind of awkward, though, I'd imagine that could put a few people off them.

RyuKanSan

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual (but I prefer my men more)
Where Are You From? Michigan
Where Do You Live? Michigan
How Old Are you? 25
Favorite Type of Music? Pop (including J/Kpop) R&B, Rock, Hip-hop/Rap, Video Games, Jazz, Classical
Profession or Career interest? I'm a writer, teacher, and business owner
Favorite video game(s)? Any JRPG, and all things Nintendo
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? writing, singing, tech, cars, painting, traveling

Greetings!!! My name is Xzavier. I usually hang around on the Gaming side, but decided to venture over here. I lurked for a moment but decided to try new avenues and perhaps meet some cool folk. I just recently embarked on fulfilling my childhood passion of being an author of LGBTQIA books and celebrated my first release. I hope we can all before great friends lol

pleaseunderstand.jpg

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 25
Favorite Type of Music? Pop (including J/Kpop) R&B, Rock, Hip-hop/Rap, Video Games, Jazz, Classical
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? writing, singing, tech, cars, painting, traveling

Greetings!!! My name is Xzavier. I usually hang around on the Gaming side, but decided to venture over here. I lurked for a moment but decided to try new avenues and perhaps meet some cool folk. I just recently embarked on fulfilling my childhood passion of being an author of LGBTQIA books and celebrated my first release. I hope we can all before great friends lol

pleaseunderstand.jpg
Welcome.

Played any JRPGs lately? I'm playing Tales of Zestiria right now. :)

Golnei

pleaseunderstand.jpg

Congratulations on releasing a book - is it a fiction thing, non-fiction, academic, analysis, erotica...? Regardless, it must be great to get something out.

RyuKanSan

Congratulations on releasing a book - is it a fiction thing, non-fiction, academic, analysis, erotica...? Regardless, it must be great to get something out.

Thanks....its non-fiction. Lol I thought about writing erotica stories cuss I write them for my ex on occasion, but I don't want to it to come off cheesy and what not lol.

RyuKanSan

Welcome.

Played any JRPGs lately? I'm playing Tales of Zestiria right now. :)

yeah I finished ToZ. Coming from Graces F to that was like a disappointment on so many levels. I digged the story but I play Tales mainly for the combat system and it was just not fun for me at all. The equipment system killed it almost for me.

RIght now, I'm doing through LR and FFVI since they're released on Stream.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 25

pleaseunderstand.jpg
Welcome. :)
Congrats on your first published book.
What's your book about?
I'd like a link to, may want to buy it. :D

What kind of cars are you into?

yeah I finished ToZ. Coming from Graces F to that was like a disappointment on so many levels. I digged the story but I play Tales mainly for the combat system and it was just not fun for me at all. The equipment system killed it almost for me.

RIght now, I'm doing through LR and FFVI since they're released on Stream.
I played a lot of Graces f but didn't finish it, took a break for another game and now I'll need to start it again to remember everything. That had a great combat system, but also the levelling up system gave a good sense of progress. I like the characters in Zestiria and the general concept of the story though the gameplay was overly complicated by adding in so many ideas like with the equipment.

Lightning Returns is pretty good, after having a bad first impression where I thought time mattered and it was a cause of stress. I liked it for planning out what to do, almost like in an Atelier game.

Getting the mobile version of FF6 motivated me to get the Wii Virtual Console version, a good step up from the PS1 version (the main one I've played) and the mobile version.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Finally saw the new star wars, super happy I was finally able to watch it.

did you get spoiled

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 25

Welcome! Tell us more about your book!

RyuKanSan

Welcome. :)
Congrats on your first published book.
What's your book about?
I'd like a link to, may want to buy it. :D

What kind of cars are you into?

*in my Korean drama surprise voice* OOOOOOH!!! Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/o8ylp5d

I'm really a huge James Bond fan, so the Aston Martin is my baby. God I love those cars. I also like BMWs cuss my 6th grade English teacher had a really nice one lol. When I was younger I had a thing for Vipers too.

I played a lot of Graces f but didn't finish it, took a break for another game and now I'll need to start it again to remember everything. That had a great combat system, but also the levelling up system gave a good sense of progress. I like the characters in Zestiria and the general concept of the story though the gameplay was overly complicated by adding in so many ideas like with the equipment.

Lightning Returns is pretty good, after having a bad first impression where I thought time mattered and it was a cause of stress. I liked it for planning out what to do, almost like in an Atelier game.

Getting the mobile version of FF6 motivated me to get the Wii Virtual Console version, a good step up from the PS1 version (the main one I've played) and the mobile version.

Graces F was amazing. The story was meh but it had the best combat, for me, than Symphonia.

I loved Lightning because I had played the first two and the combat system evolution really had me going. I did like how it really plugged the plotholes left in the previous two as well. The time aspect didn't really bother me. It can be annoying especially if you get caught up in just exploring. But I fought everything and I could use CS majority of the time.

The VC one is cool, based off the SNES version (I believe. Which is vastly superior to the Ps1 version), but the mobile/steam version I like better. The auto battle really does it for me and after awhile I got used to the sprites.

I'm super excited tho for the resurgence of JRPGs especially after last generation was crap in that department outside of the handhelds.

did you get spoiled

Welcome! Tell us more about your book!

Hi hi :). So my book is an all true story, told in first-person journal style. It follows the relationship between me and my first love hehehe. We were off and on for almost 10 years. A lot happened: we broke up, had other relationships, went to college, family and what not, so it explores all these issues and life challenges. It's a quick read, bout 90ish pages, but its raw, emotional, and full of a man in search of love. I put a link if you're interested.

DOWN

Banned
I don't even want to know who in this thread is a cat person. Camillelang has both the nicest and meanest cats I've met and one who is out of everyone's league in its opinion and wears that expression always

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hi hi :). So my book is an all true story, told in first-person journal style. It follows the relationship between me and my first love hehehe. We were off and on for almost 10 years. A lot happened: we broke up, had other relationships, went to college, family and what not, so it explores all these issues and life challenges. It's a quick read, bout 90ish pages, but its raw, emotional, and full of a man in search of love. I put a link if you're interested.

That sounds very interesting! Put a link to it! :]

No one I was lucky to not have gotten is spoiled after waiting so long to see it.

huzzah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom