• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol im guessing you liked it.
I have been trying catch up on the monogatari series. 1 more episode til i finish nisemonogatari

I loved it. I really liked the fact that the show didnt drag either since it was 13 episodes but lord did they know how to pull the strings. lol

we do not speak about the animes here thank u

Ehhh you stan someone who was making a rape Music Video that got canned. Shut up.

I loved it. I really liked the fact that the show didnt drag either since it was 13 episodes but lord did they know how to pull the strings. lol

Ehhh you stan someone who was making a rape Music Video that got canned. Shut up.
so do you sis
nbdStAt.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Freak is all I even remember from Honeymoon.

Ultraviolence is the only Lana album still worth listening to.

Ultraviolence lacks deep lyrics like "My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola" or "In the land of Gods and monsters I was an angel looking to get fucked hard".

The best you get on UV is "I'm a dragon, you're a whore"

Kevyt

Oh my god the walking dead has a gay couple... 😍

That's what a beautiful straight woman looks like. If you'd ever leave your craigslist daddy's apartment, you would see them walking the street occasionally.

I don't get the daddy Craigslist reference. 🤔

Kevyt

Hanging out with my straight friend grabbing something to eat and drink, when all of a sudden he's approached by a really cute guy, starts flirting with him and stuff. I was jealous tbh, that guy didn't even seem to notice I was there. 😔

Whats funny is that my friend didn't seem to notice he was getting hit on.

Straight guys are so oblivious... lol 😂

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hanging out with my straight friend grabbing something to eat and drink, when all of a sudden he's approached by a really cute guy, starts flirting with him and stuff. I was jealous tbh, that guy didn't even seem to notice I was there. 😔

Whats funny is that my friend didn't seem to notice he was getting hit on.

Straight guys are so oblivious... lol 😂

I've been in this situation. I'll cry with you.

Frodo

This performance is making my day all kinds of better. 73 and still a Queen.

Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman [Live at Kennedy Center Honors 2015]

Top of the page tribute:

WHAT. A. FLAWLESS. PERFORMANCE.

She is just there, slaying the piano and singing [ E F . F O R T . L E S S . L Y ] just as a reminder of the powerhouse she is.

Then she leaves the piano like it doesn't interest her any more, *I'm done with it, someone take over if you will* stands up and unleashes her magnificence over the undeserving crowd.

Carole King freaking completely and utterly out is just the cherry on the top.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Well just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a happy new years. Hopefully 2016 is way way better than 2015. I'm not gonna pretend like 2015 wasn't good for me however, it has been one of my most favorite years ever. I traveled, met a cute guy over there, got a boyfriend this month, and well it was an awesome 2015 to be honest. I'm quite happy with how that turned out.

Now, I'm gonna fixate on me turning 30 next year.
Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
Oh and I'm gonna spend tonight dying from a cold as well...

Happy new year, I guess? I'm dreading the photos - I need to be trained on how to smile, or at least make a generally acceptable neutral expression that isn't a contorted grimace.

Yeah. Or for me a neutral expression is like two degrees away from being a death stare.

Delio

Not going to make any promises for the new year. Whatever happens happens. BUT I will wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope it brings you all happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom