• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tell him you want to do some reenactments of greek society.

Sexy reenactments.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
haha what?

I was trying to embody classic villains when they hear of special and/or troublesome people and say dramatic lines like, "Bring me the girl!" In this case, I imagined myself sitting in a large chair as part of a lettersGAF council and, intrigued after hearing your description, requesting his presence in the court. "He could be useful to our cause" would be the natural following line.

He's saying recruit him to the gay agenda

This works, too.

I'm the birthday boy today, woop

Happy birthday Razmos !!

Speaking of birthday, this guy that I've been pretty close with will be celebrating birthday in a couple of days, need some fresh ideas for gifts. I actually wanted to make a personalized story book, but I've been pretty busy lately. Help me LGBTQIA+ GAF :)

What are some of your fondest memories of your birthdays ?

Evening all. Happy bday Rasmos (though it is technically after midnight where he is so not his bday any more). It's snowing here in Utah.

Actual video of me going for a walk.
QgR7gCb.gif

Jk, I'm way overweight but been losing for a while. Aside from that I'm like okay looking.

I never had a hot professor in all 5 of my years of college and I feel cheated. Should I ask for a refund on my tuition?

Yeah. Your school is not very good.

HzOKF92.jpg

Camillelang

Neo Member
A new icon for Down?!?!?! ;)

And it is true I am doing orientation for my Master's program in Prescott, AZ. It has been snowing all day and I made a friend in my same field and tomorrow is a field trip to the school ranch.

3phemeral

I don't recall ever having hot teachers. Just one PE teacher in High School flat out told me, "If only you were older, the things I would do." And considering how prior to that, my experiences on being considered "attractive" were nil, I sadly felt offended because my initial gut reaction was to think "She's mocking me." ...Oh, what a confusing childhood.

There was one English teacher all the girls thought was hot. I never had him though but he had a scruffy beard and bright blue eyes. About a decade later, I had a friend who wanted to go to a sex shoppe in Pasadena to buy a joke gift and...I saw him standing by the dildo aisle looking overwhelmed.

FHdUCR

Poor thing.

I got along...very well...with some of my teachers in high school.

MhH82U

DOWN

Banned
My dad is worried about Obama's enforcement of gun laws leading to a Nazi-esque removal of all guns, and says regulations and lazy government workers and welfare have degraded society, and he's worried about the secret Muslims in government :)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My dad is worried about Obama's enforcement of gun laws leading to a Nazi-esque removal of all guns, and says regulations and lazy government workers and welfare have degraded society, and he's worried about the secret Muslims in government :)

Are we brothers? You just described my father.

I sense a sitcom.

sister-sister.jpg

But now imagine you two in the denim.

I don't recall ever having hot teachers. Just one PE teacher in High School flat out told me, "If only you were older, the things I would do." And considering how prior to that, my experiences on being considered "attractive" were nil, I sadly felt offended because my initial gut reaction was to think "She's mocking me." ...Oh, what a confusing childhood.
'If only you were older' is a big warning sign. Something to tell the principal.

There was one English teacher all the girls thought was hot. I never had him though but he had a scruffy beard and bright blue eyes. About a decade later, I had a friend who wanted to go to a sex shoppe in Pasadena to buy a joke gift and...I saw him standing by the dildo aisle looking overwhelmed.
"Dick cuffs...dildos...where are the dictionaries?" :(

I imagine dick cuffs are a thing

3phemeral

'If only you were older' is a big warning sign. Something to tell the principal.
I was in 9th grade too. She doesn't work there anymore, as far as I know.

My friend and I both agreed it was a look of intimidation like "how can I ever measure up?" Who knows what he was thinking.

Also, aren't dick cuffs technically cock rings? Maybe it's the more elaborately designed, upper class versions? :p

0mRKoE

Golnei

I guess there's a few categories of cock ring or chastity apparatus which could safely be described as dick cuffs; but I'm not sure if they're traditional enough for your desired aesthetic.

I was in 9th grade too. She doesn't work there anymore, as far as I know.

Probably for the best. I don't know the full context, but someone in a teaching position giving those 'compliments' to a 9th grader seems slightly less than ideal.

My desired aesthetic is just for it to look good sitting soon before 'dictionary' alphabetically :). Yeah, I was thinking of cock rings.

Actual video of me going for a walk.
https://i.imgur.com/QgR7gCb.gif
Woah 63.2 MB gif that wasn't blocked by m.neogaf's gif disabling. My phone started using data to the limit I set it to alert me, repeatedly after raising it, like 200 MB in a few minutes. At least I know the cause of the big data use wasn't malware (it's still far from my maximum data use too). Neogaf needs to improve that feature.

I like the joke and all but I'm sure you're attractive. :)

3phemeral

Probably for the best. I don't know the full context, but someone in a teaching position giving those 'compliments' to a 9th grader seems slightly less than ideal.
For sure. Saying it in front of a handful of other students doesn't help much, either. I wish I had the mindset back then to understand what was going on but it was a confusing time. Thankfully nothing happened. I was just incredibly socially awkward.

Another cute story about the two other PE teachers is a few years after I left, I heard the two of them eloped (they were both women). That made me smile when I learned about it.

My desired aesthetic is just for it to look good sitting soon before 'dictionary' alphabetically :). Yeah, I was thinking of cock rings.

Woah 63.2 MB gif that wasn't blocked by m.neogaf's gif disabling. My phone started using data to the limit I set it to alert me, repeatedly after raising it, like 200 MB in a few minutes. At least I know the cause of the big data use wasn't malware (it's still far from my maximum data use too). Neogaf needs to improve that feature.
I figured it was a combination of size and pixel dimensions but that gif breaks both of those constraints.

For sure. Saying it in front of a handful of other students doesn't help much, either. I wish I had the mindset back then to understand what was going on but it was a confusing time. Thankfully nothing happened. I was just incredibly socially awkward.
I had an experience where I was sexually harassed in front of other students, but this was at uni by another student. He was also queer and sexually harassed heaps of people (including me, and lecturers and tutors) and been told to stop many times (including by me and a tutor). The last time, it was when we were doing a group presentation together and he added a slide at the end while I was getting the projector. It was some pictures of men and he put it up and asked me if I thought they were hot. The other students laughed. The teacher was confused and didn't know what it was until I told her afterwards. He got in trouble, but along the way when I tried to get something done I was treated like I was homophobic for not liking his harassment. I was still getting comfortable still around that time and so it was a bad mix, feeling pressure to disclose when I didn't want to (so I didn't) in response to the treatment that I was homophobic .

Another cute story about the two other PE teachers is a few years after I left, I heard the two of them eloped (they were both women). That made me smile when I learned about it.
I have a teacher story. When I came out to my mum
the first time immediately before recloseting
, she told me that two teachers from my primary school who are lesbians thought that she and my best friend's mum were in love and cheating on their respective husbands. The teachers approached them about it, and when they denied this the teachers said there's no use pretending, they saw them hugging. The teachers were telling them to be true to who they are or something.

The only time my mum remembers hugging her was when she found out my friend's mum was pregnant again after thinking it wouldn't happen.

I remembered back to a time in primary school where one of them asked me to take a newspaper to the other one, but I got mixed up and gave it to another teacher, and they were unhappy when they figured out. I have imagined for the last few years what if there was a lesbian article highlighted in it or some top secret thing.

Dany

Banned
there is nothing nazi about removing guns.

My date cancelled on me. Oh well it was for a legit reason. She got stuck in Philadelphia for real because her connecting flight got delayed.

Still sucks though

Yeah some gifs are insanely large. Check the size before you post! There are sites that do a good job of compressing gifs while losing hardly any quality.

Veeboy

I like the joke and all but I'm sure you're attractive. :)
Eep, I had no idea it was that big. Edited out img tags just to be safe.

Also thanks :)

3phemeral

I had an experience where I was sexually harassed in front of other students, but this was at uni by another student. He was also queer and sexually harassed heaps of people (including me, and lecturers and tutors) and been told to stop many times (including by me and a tutor). The last time, it was when we were doing a group presentation together and he added a slide at the end while I was getting the projector. It was some pictures of men and he put it up and asked me if I thought they were hot. The other students laughed. The teacher was confused and didn't know what it was until I told her afterwards. He got in trouble, but along the way when I tried to get something done I was treated like I was homophobic for not liking his harassment. I was still getting comfortable still around that time and so it was a bad mix, feeling pressure to disclose when I didn't want to (so I didn't) in response to the treatment that I was homophobic .

Weird that he'd get away with acting so aggressively for so long. Maybe other people felt similarly and didn't want to come off as discriminatory, despite his inappropriate behavior in even professional settings. That's definitely a horrible thing to deal with at such a crucial transition.

I have a teacher story. When I came out to my mum
the first time immediately before recloseting
, she told me that two teachers from my primary school who are lesbians thought that she and my best friend's mum were in love and cheating on their respective husbands. The teachers approached them about it, and when they denied this the teachers said there's no use pretending, they saw them hugging. The teachers were telling them to be true to who they are or something.
That sounds like an odd assumption over something innocuous. There's no missing detail? :)

remembered back to a time in primary school where one of them asked me to take a newspaper to the other one, but I got mixed up and gave it to another teacher, and they were unhappy when they figured out. I have imagined for the last few years what if there was a lesbian article highlighted in it or some top secret thing.
Was this before cellphones and text messaging?

Where are these nun gifs coming from...

Wouldn't you like to know.

TepU6M

DOWN

Banned
There are people outside Antarctica who don't have air conditioning in their houses and apartments??? What is their life expectancy when summer arrives?

Bladenic

Just a reminder that the best show on TV, Shameless, is returning this Sunday (already returned if you have Amazon/Hulu/cable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom