• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I've never been into the whole Pop thing that gays everywhere follow, but I really like Kylie, she seems like a genuinely good person, the music is the most bearable out of all of them too.

Kylie's in her late 40s and she's still making great pop music (I'm still pissed Skirt wasn't included on her latest album though). Madonna could never.

I love her and really liked the EP she did after KMO, but I hate seasonal Xmas albums so I skipped that entire release which followed.

I'll just wait for the next proper era.

ok good, i was worried she had declined or something

that's why ratsky posted about her (y)

i actually posted about her because she was in a movie i watched last night on netflix called 'Holy Motors', which is this weird surreal french movie that has a sewer troll boner, among other things.

Oh no, these are different people. The protesters stood/sat in the path of all the marchers until they were removed. They are different from the few people standing in the crowd who directed unpleasant things at us. Those are butt hats, not protesters.

oh, i see.

It is shocking how many guys you find who are just posting lifting pics. Then you follow them and suddenly get introduced to even more of them.

receipts

You guys are not going to believe this. The guy just told me his friends "abducted him" and he's out of town. I just told him "I give up".

lol what an ass

3phemeral

you work with dead people?
All the time. They're everywhere.

I did a uni assignment a few years ago in a room with floating heads, like a scientist saw Futurama but didn't yet get the method down.

There were also bisected brains and feet and another parts in other displays. The assignment was sketching and labelling brain structures.
We have that occasionally, they're called "bucket specimens" and they're usually pulled out when the students are focusing on specific sections of anatomy. We occasionally have art students during the summer studying anatomy for their anatomical illustration certification. Mostly it's just cadavers on tables that are prosected in specific ways so that students have easy access to various areas but they're always covered to preserve their state.

You can newds or nudes to my inbox XOXO
monique-monica-o.gif

77uO2mRtaYqpG.gif

Gym success. Straddle gym guy and cracked his back.
His lack of English stopped him from saying get off. But he seem fine when i clamped my thighs on his

GoStc

Dammit, I was bored and on my phone so I looked up the LinkedIn profile of this guy I'm seeing (nothing serious, though I have a crush on him) while on private mode and it redirected me to the LinkedIn app, so now my visit is registered on his profile.

3phemeral

Guys, theres a new VICE Special Report on ISIS coming on HBO tonight for anyone interested.

I must know what she was reacting to! lol theres some pretty lewd stuff on FF sometimes
I've no idea. I just googled "disgusted gif." =)

I changed it. I. Cracked his back. I csnt go massage him same day. Gotta wait until he's sore. Then massage his back and inner thigh. Like a slut. (Disgust)

He just laid there and took it like a man.
A good upper-back crack would be to hug him, tell him to breathe out and at the height of his exhale, with the palms of your hands and arms reaching from under his armpits, squeeze between the shoulder blades very gently. Should produce a very relaxing series of pops.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
A good upper-back crack would be to hug him, tell him to breathe out and at the height of his exhale, with the palms of your hands, squeeze between the shoulder blades very gently. Should produce a very relaxing series of pops.
While doing what 3phe says here ask him this:
anigif_enhanced-6698-1427903353-23.gif

I've no idea. I just googled "disgusted gif." =)

A good upper-back crack would be to hug him, tell him to breathe out and at the height of his exhale, with the palms of your hands and arms reaching from under his armpits, squeeze between the shoulder blades very gently. Should produce a very relaxing series of pops.
Oh I know but I wanted him pinned to the floor (disgust)
This set gays back 10 years

Welp, here's my insta: http://instagram.com/soyntech . I think it's public? Anyway, if it's not feel free to send me a request. Not very interesting though, just a couple of selfies, landscapes, random cats and my dog.
BTW, is this following random people a thing? How do you find out about them anyway? I just follow my friends from facebook :p

On a side note, I just started watching Mr. Robot. I'm only 3 episodes in but I'm really enjoying it so far. Eager to know this Joanna you all talk about.

Your Yarn-Yoshi-selfie is really cute. :)

....and kawaii-Hitler made me laugh, oh my !

Welcome and feel free to fill out the IBQ™!
Oh right.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Australia (but my ethnicity's Asian)
Where Do You Live? Australia
How Old Are you? 21
Favorite Type of Music? Pop and RnB.
(adding onto the previous question) Favorite Artists: After School, Kahi, Dawn Richard, Tinashe, BANKS, Jhene Aiko, FKA Twigs, Ciara, Miguel.
Profession or Career interest? I'm studying psychology rn so that.
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy XII, Dynasty Warriors, Kessen 3 and Kingdom Hearts.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Dancing and reading.

Oh right.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 21
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy XII, Dynasty Warriors, Kessen 3 and Kingdom Hearts.
Where in Australia, if you don't mind? I'm from Melbourne. :)

ngower

Hey, I never did one of those...why not?

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? USA. Born in TX, lived in MA, college in NC, some stints in NH.
Where Do You Live? Currently in Boston, MA area (NH technically), Nashville, TN area in a few months.
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Don't know if I have a genre, but big into shoegaze and 80s new wave/post-punk.
Profession or Career interest? Going to grad school for history soon.
Favorite video game(s)? Beyond Good & Evil, the Animal Crossing games, soccer games, action-adventure stuff.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Film buff, like to read, big into queer history, huge soccer nut (Go Revs!), been getting back into wrasslin' lately...

P.S. Is the Skype chat(s) still active?

EDIT: I guess my IG for those interested in seeing lots of pictures of my cats: https://www.instagram.com/nathanagower/

Ahasverus

Are we still exchanging instagrams? Mine is https://www.instagram.com/juanprq/

So many hot people on GAF though.
mofo have u seen yo self?
Maybe he was talking about himself in the many hot gaffers group. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes.

No! Fuck no lol While I know I probably look a bit better than I think of myself (because I just hate everything about my body and face really, except maybe for my eyes) hot people here on GAF are just on another league. Both men and women, there are some model worthy people here imo.

Oh lord, top of the page. How convenient.

There is something about those eyes..

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes.

No! Fuck no lol While I know I probably look a bit better than I think of myself (because I just hate everything about my body and face really, maybe except for my eyes) hot people here on GAF are just on another league. Both men and women, there are some model worthy people here imo.

Oh lord, top of the page. How convenient.

LOL not on 100PPP. I guess you are vers since you are not at the bottom either. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kevyt

Oh right.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 21
(adding onto the previous question) Favorite Artists: After School, Kahi, Dawn Richard, Tinashe, BANKS, Jhene Aiko, FKA Twigs, Ciara, Miguel.

Welcome!

Hey, I never did one of those...why not?

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? USA. Born in TX, lived in MA, college in NC, some stints in NH.
Where Do You Live? Currently in Boston, MA area (NH technically), Nashville, TN area in a few months.
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? Don't know if I have a genre, but big into shoegaze and 80s new wave/post-punk.
Profession or Career interest? Going to grad school for history soon.
Favorite video game(s)? Beyond Good & Evil, the Animal Crossing games, soccer games, action-adventure stuff.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Film buff, like to read, big into queer history, huge soccer nut (Go Revs!), been getting back into wrasslin' lately...

P.S. Is the Skype chat(s) still active?

EDIT: I guess my IG for those interested in seeing lots of pictures of my cats: https://www.instagram.com/nathanagower/

Welcome! Yes there is a Skype chat. You can send a pm to Sai-kun or Kater or Mystic Theurge if you want to join.

And anyone else who wants to join in!

:D

Grazzt

Oh right.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 21
Welcome! I'm also Asian. I live in Brisbane, do you mind me asking where do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom