• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me I only have 13 followers on my instagram and no one comments or likes my pics.
giphy.gif
Are they pictures of pets

Kevyt

Only this one. I should add more pics of her and the other 2 girls.
f5a53bfec0.png

https://www.instagram.com/vazra18/

Added! Though your account is private. Maybe that's why you have few followers. 🤔

I was actually going to ask if anyone here had IG accounts the other day. Totally forgot, but this works. The only gaffers I follow are from FitGAF.

Also do you post super awesome gifs/vids there? :p

I have an IG account! https://www.instagram.com/kevin.jordan.c/

I love my cats. 😁

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was actually going to ask if anyone here had IG accounts the other day. Totally forgot, but this works. The only gaffers I follow are from FitGAF.

At the moment only pics but maybe I'll put some funny lipsync videos when Im better from this flu :p

Added! Though your account is private. Maybe that's why you have few followers. ��

Quality can only be seen by a small number of people tbh.

That's where my boyfriend is from and based on him and how all the people on his social media look, this seems true.
This guy is from Colombia, not sure which town, will find out tonight.

Mine is http://instagram.com/victor_saurio

:D

3phemeral

Yeah, it seems the Anti-PC brigade misconstrues "being called out for offensive shit" with "censorship." No one's censoring you. You just don't have the mental fortitude to take criticism.

Vazra

What I find hilarious these days since Black, LGBT, Women rights movements have shown some progress suddenly you hear some people saying that White people are being oppressed and the occasional Christian oppression. As if someone were telling them they cant be white or believe on who they want to believe.

Yeah, it seems the Anti-PC brigade misconstrues "being called out for offensive shit" with "censorship." No one's censoring you. You just don't have the mental fortitude to take criticism.

Exactly

GoStc

Welp, here's my insta: http://instagram.com/soyntech . I think it's public? Anyway, if it's not feel free to send me a request. Not very interesting though, just a couple of selfies, landscapes, random cats and my dog.
BTW, is this following random people a thing? How do you find out about them anyway? I just follow my friends from facebook :p

On a side note, I just started watching Mr. Robot. I'm only 3 episodes in but I'm really enjoying it so far. Eager to know this Joanna you all talk about.

Veeboy

I got to the part where people were using South Park images as an argument and decided it was time to peace out.
jj1fb94.gif

I don't need this today.
What I find hilarious these days since Black, LGBT, Women rights movements have shown some progress suddenly you hear some people saying that White people are being oppressed and the occasional Christian oppression. As if someone were telling them they cant be white or believe on who they want to believe.
To be fair that has happened with every time progress is being made. You should see some of the shit people wrote about suffragists back in the day. It borders on hilarity how they thought women voting would immediately lead to the downfall of society. Its no different today, unfortunately.

3phemeral

Welp, here's my insta: http://instagram.com/soyntech . I think it's public? Anyway, if it's not feel free to send me a request. Not very interesting though, just a couple of selfies, landscapes, random cats and my dog.
BTW, is this following random people a thing? How do you find out about them anyway? I just follow my friends from facebook :p

On a side note, I just started watching Mr. Robot. I'm only 3 episodes in but I'm really enjoying it so far. Eager to know this Joanna you all talk about.

You have nice photos. And yep, it's public.

Vazra

To be fair that has happened with every time progress is being made. You should see some of the shit people wrote about suffragists back in the day. It borders on hilarity how they thought women voting would immediately lead to the downfall of society. Its no different today, unfortunately.

I know which makes you expect people learn from the past and react different to things but history in a way continues to repeat itself.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: Eh, nevermind. I realized I'd just be preaching to the choir in a messy and potentially unclear way, so I'd rather not.

image.php

I like the new pic, 3phemeral! Are those orange lockers behind you?

image.php

Ooo, and Bayonetta, who drew that art?

Your dog. <3

3phemeral

EDIT: Eh, nevermind. I realized I'd just be preaching to the choir in a messy and potentially unclear way, so I'd rather not.

I like the new pic, 3phemeral! Are those orange lockers behind you?
Thanks! In the locker room at work, they have really good lighting framing the mirrors, so I like taking advantage of the pseudo Glamour Shot aesthetic. :p The lockers are actually wood but the auto HDR enhances the saturation a bit.

I also saw the pre-edit so I'll reply in a PM :p

I like when safe spaces are brought up, people bitch about liberal safe spaces.

Safe spaces like Stormfront are never brought up. I suspect because people are too dumb to realize that such places are Safe Spaces despite not being explicitly called such.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks! In the locker room at work, they have really good lighting framing the mirrors, so I like taking advantage of the pseudo Glamour Shot aesthetic. :p The lockers are actually wood but the auto HDR enhances the saturation a bit.

I also saw the pre-edit so I'll reply in a PM :p

The lighting really is fantastic. Where do you work that you have a locker room?

A friend from college made it.

His original
556415_267761166675056_54850756_n.jpg

I edited the beard and the hair on the sides to be more accurate to what I use now.

I like his style! Also, nice edits—I couldn't tell it wasn't originally drawn that way. The shirt reminds me that I still need to beat Bayonetta.

3phemeral

The lighting really is fantastic. Where do you work that you have a locker room?

I like his style! Also, nice edits—I couldn't tell it wasn't originally drawn that way. The shirt reminds me that I still need to beat Bayonetta.

It's an Anatomy Laboratory. Sure, it's cold (needs to be a controlled environment) and I'm surrounded by
cadavers
but my view is fantastic (especially in the Spring).
Also, the PM I sent to you is unfortunately misspelled. I failed to notice until after I sent it. lol

Kevyt

It's an Anatomy Laboratory. Sure, it's cold (needs to be a controlled environment) and I'm surrounded by
cadavers
Also, the PM I sent to you is unfortunately misspelled. I failed to notice until after I sent it. lol

you work with dead people?

cadavers
I did a uni assignment a few years ago in a room with floating heads, like a scientist saw Futurama but didn't yet get the method down.

There were also bisected brains and feet and another parts in other displays. The assignment was sketching and labelling brain structures.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yeah not worth the time. Sorry you seem to meet so many flakes.

Vazra

You guys are not going to believe this. The guy just told me his friends "abducted him" and he's out of town. I just told him "I give up".

I think you have taken enough bs from him. At this point not even a friendship would be considered with how flakey he has been towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom