• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like watching my friend's IG accounts explode and how the comments go for genuinely nice to... thirsty as fuck. One of friends I met off RealJock started using IG and in a few posts he's already at 20k followers and gets 3-4k likes per pic. The comments are AWFUL though and it makes me sick reading some of them.

Like he's a really nice guy and doesn't even try to put himself out there, but people go crazy.

what was the text tho
8)

Monocle

Francisco blows that guy out of the water. >_> Looks like a bodybuilding mannequin 6/10 would not blow
Heresy! Some of us don't deserve beautiful hunks.

Sometimes reading this thread makes me feel weird that I have such a wide spectrum of physical traits I find attractive. Wouldn't trade it in for the world. Being able to find so many types of people attractive is a wonderful thing.
If anyone cares, my range of tastes is waaaaaay wider than my hunk posting history might suggest. Like, my Grindr favs are mostly cute MOC of varying body types. My Tumblr feed just happens to focus on a pretty specific sort of dude because the blogs that cast the net wide are wildly inconsistent. Basically, I'm too lazy to filter through 100 random humans to find 5 worth posting here.

Grindr is up. Go go go
When I logged onto grindr again it said that none of the users I faved/blocked were saved so I ain't touching the app until shit gets completely fixed.

And I really don't wanna go through the trouble of blocking everyone again. I don't even remember how many people I blocked.

---

Dddd @ this being my first post in this thread. Hi everyone ^_^

The+pussycat+dolls+3.gif

Aaron Johnson was hot in Kickass.

Kylie's in her late 40s and she's still making great pop music (I'm still pissed Skirt wasn't included on her latest album though). Madonna could never.

why were the anti pinkwashers only targeting bis and ftm trans tho
Oh no, these are different people. The protesters stood/sat in the path of all the marchers until they were removed. They are different from the few people standing in the crowd who directed unpleasant things at us. Those are butt hats, not protesters.

Delio

Are we talking age wise or actual hitchhiker type here

lol age wise or just body wise. Like they have some meat on them but they arent chubby. I dunno what I'm describing but yeah. Mostly that is stemming from a need to be held recently by a guy with big arms. >.<

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
He thought it was really hot and wished it had been meant for him lol. Then said I'm incredibly sexy.

I guess I'm good? I felt pretty bad about it. :(

Lol seems you are alright. You can try talking a bit more with him and see what happens :p

Sometimes reading this thread makes me feel weird that I have such a wide spectrum of physical traits I find attractive. Wouldn't trade it in for the world. Being able to find so many types of people attractive is a wonderful thing.
Am I one of those types of attractive people?
c8023da3e4.gif

Ahasverus

I think I'm too picky sometimes :(
I find Latino guys are the hottest men on earth
You're welcome!
No, really, there is a city in Colombia called Medellin, perhaps you've heard about it from movies or documetaries, well that city must have the higher hot people ratio in the world, men and women, hell, even when you go to the slums the very ghetto people is hot. Visiting Medellin is not really good for your self steem.

lol age wise or just body wise. Like they have some meat on them but they arent chubby. I dunno what I'm describing but yeah. Mostly that is stemming from a need to be held recently by a guy with big arms. >.<
Oh I gotchaa. It sounds better than the serial hirch hiker guys :p

I think you're really cute, Bayo! &#128521;

I find I'm open to all ethnicities and looks as long as the person isn't extreme in any area. I don't like overly muscular (which is all anyone posts here), overly thin, no body hair, or too hairy. I literally like average looking guys. Humans are supposed to have imperfections, and if they don't, they seem like statues or plastic dolls to me.

Bladenic

I think you're really cute, Bayo! &#128521;

I find I'm open to all ethnicities and looks as long as the person isn't extreme in any area. I don't like overly muscular (which is all anyone posts here), overly thin, no body hair, or too hairy. I literally like average looking guys. Humans are supposed to have imperfections, and if they don't, they seem like statues or plastic dolls to me.

Good, send them my way

Monocle

3phemeral

Loved Mr. Robot. The end of the season got a little strange, though, in terms of testing the viewer's trust but we'll see where S2 goes.

-----

So, it looks like I'll be heading to Florida end of February for a weekend and some days. The SO has a conference he'll be attending and we'll be situated in Orlando Convention Center. It's been probably 10 or so years since I've been (went to Kissimmee to visit Disney World and JFK Space Center). It'll be nice to get out of the cold, which it really hasn't been at all this Winter (currently enjoying a a nice 37-degree rainy climate). Don't know if there will be time to do some sightseeing but I'm not really worried about that.

2QrJM2V.gif

Kevyt

get into women, sis

but on the real, yeah, just like, the way anonymous/real people treat these generically hot guys is just...i dunno. i guess you could chalk it up to jealousy, but it's just creepy, too. people don't deserve the kind of celebrity worship they get just for fitting into generically euro-centric attractive norms. like those other two fuckin dudes, where ones a nurse. ugh. they're hot, but so generic.

I'm guilty of this but you are so right!

Speak the truth music man!

When I logged onto grindr again it said that none of the users I faved/blocked were saved so I ain't touching the app until shit gets completely fixed.

And I really don't wanna go through the trouble of blocking everyone again. I don't even remember how many people I blocked.

---

Dddd @ this being my first post in this thread. Hi everyone ^_^

The+pussycat+dolls+3.gif

Aaron Johnson was hot in Kickass.

Welcome and feel free to fill out the IBQ™!

Loved Mr. Robot. The end of the season got a little strange, though, in terms of testing the viewer's trust but we'll see where S2 goes.

-----

So, it looks like I'll be heading to Florida end of February for a weekend and some days. The SO has a conference he'll be attending and we'll be situated in Orlando Convention Center. It's been probably 10 or so years since I've been (went to Kissimmee to visit Disney World and JFK Space Center). It'll be nice to get out of the cold, which it really hasn't been at all this Winter (currently enjoying a a nice 37-degree rainy climate). Don't know if there will be time to do some sightseeing but I'm not really worried about that.

2QrJM2V.gif

You're taking a plane there and you have a gif of a plane that's on fire. &#128528;

Rayis

The only Kylie Minogue song I know is "Can't get you out of my head" and that was like 13 years ago, oh, that one and this one

tumblr_nld9dhrcx51qiohboo3_400.gif

So my grindr name is power bottom slave. And no one is even trying hard when they mssage me. I was expecting some shitty comments bit it's been so basic. I'm disgusted. I may as well just go to Christian mingle

I just binged the whole first season of Mr. Robot. Totally worth it. Joanna is my idol.

Whew, tell them. Can't wait for S2.

So my grindr name is power bottom slave. And no one is even trying hard when they mssage me. I was expecting some shitty comments bit it's been so basic. I'm disgusted. I may as well just go to Christian mingle

Make that your username on Christian Mingle.

Also, I found out there's a Christian Mingle movie.

get into women, sis

but on the real, yeah, just like, the way anonymous/real people treat these generically hot guys is just...i dunno. i guess you could chalk it up to jealousy, but it's just creepy, too. people don't deserve the kind of celebrity worship they get just for fitting into generically euro-centric attractive norms. like those other two fuckin dudes, where ones a nurse. ugh. they're hot, but so generic.

I agree. I think 'generically attractive' only works in a sort of wholesome/guy next door sort of way, which also means they're usually less of whatever it is that causes that celebrity worship thing. Like they have to be generically attractive and relatable, otherwise it's kind of boring.

RM8

Back to Italian guys on the last page, follow leotakespix on Instagram if you wanna salivate, then feel sad and gross at yourself and jealous. But mostly salivate.
Needless to say, I'm not this picky and shallow IRL, but in the context of "impossibly hot internet guys" he's really not my type, lol. The hottest thing about him is that he owns a 3DS. His abs even diseappeared now, apparently. And I'm just not a fan of these kind of "celebrities", I guess.

Needless to say, I'm not this picky and shallow IRL, but in the context of "impossibly hot internet guys" he's really not my type, lol. The hottest thing about him is that he owns a 3DS. His abs even diseappeared now, apparently. And I'm just not a fan of these kind of "celebrities", I guess.
I saw people ragging on him for the abs thing which imo is incredibly shitty. Can't imagine what that can do to you if you let it get to you

RM8

I saw people ragging on him for the abs thing which imo is incredibly shitty. Can't imagine what that can do to you if you let it get to you
Jeez, I'd never do something like that, lol. But I noticed, indeed :p The thing about these guys is that only their attractiveness is on display, so it's hard to discuss anything else about them, I guess.

Jeez, I'd never do something like that, lol. But I noticed, indeed :p The thing about these guys is that only their attractiveness is on display, so it's hard to discuss anything else about them, I guess.
That is true, yeah. Completely Off Topic but are you into Killer Instinct? I'm watching the tournament and it's so good.

I'm going on a dinner date tonight with that guy who didn't seem too interested. I don't really have any high expectations from it since getting this date was such a pain in the ass lol.

When I texted him he was like: I thought you forgot about me? And I told him: well you could have texted, called, send a voice note, smoke signs.. I'm out of ways of asking you out. He said: you already asked me out, we just have to set the date. (spoiler alert: we didn't set a date that day).

The next day we talked he asked me how someone so "hot" didn't have a boyfriend.

I wonder if any of these people have met a hot guy before. There's so many beautiful people out there I don't see the point in idolizing one of them.

The people that especially annoy me are the ones that are quick to judge someone's physical appearance, but really don't look like much themselves. I guess people are asking for it by putting themselves on display, but who really gives a shit?

RM8

I wonder if any of these people have met a hot guy before. There's so many beautiful people out there I don't see the point in idolizing one of them.

The people that especially annoy me are the ones that are quick to judge someone's physical appearance, but really don't look like much themselves. I guess people are asking for it by putting themselves on display, but who really gives a shit?
People on the internet can be pretty awful. By subscribing to his IG they feel like they have some right over his looks.

DOWN

Banned
You're welcome!
No, really, there is a city in Colombia called Medellin, perhaps you've heard about it from movies or documetaries, well that city must have the higher hot people ratio in the world, men and women, hell, even when you go to the slums the very ghetto people is hot. Visiting Medellin is not really good for your self steem.
That's where my boyfriend is from and based on him and how all the people on his social media look, this seems true.

Bladenic

I'm going on a dinner date tonight with that guy who didn't seem to interested. I don't really have any high expectations from it since getting this date was such a pain in the ass lol.

When I texted him he was like: I thought you forgot about me? And I told him: well you could have texted, called, send a voice note, smoke signs.. I'm out of ways of asking you out. He said: you already asked me out, we just have to set the date. (spoiler alert: we didn't set a date that day).

The next day we talked he asked me how someone so "hot" didn't have a boyfriend.

lol it better be amazing. if you dont feel it i would delete, block, restraining order, and move.

marmoka

Banned
I'm going on a dinner date tonight with that guy who didn't seem too interested. I don't really have any high expectations from it since getting this date was such a pain in the ass lol.

Hope it goes well. Give him a chance. Perhaps he's very shy. You will know him much better tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom