• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone you dated for less than a month asked you out to a fancy steakhouse on Valentines Day create pressure? Pressure to treat the relationship more seriously or advance it faster than it was? Im often too stuck inside my own head to see things how they really are, but I feel like Valentines is for the lovey dovey couples and we are not that. I plan to go and treat it as any other dinner. No oversized stuffed animal or boxes of chocolate.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
If someone you dated for less than a month asked you out to a fancy steakhouse on Valentines Day create pressure? Pressure to treat the relationship more seriously or advance it faster than it was? Im often too stuck inside my own head to see things how they really are, but I feel like Valentines is for the lovey dovey couples and we are not that. I plan to go and treat it as any other dinner. No oversized stuffed animal or boxes of chocolate.

I'd say yes, but I think it depends on people's perspective. If it were that early for me, I'd think, "Why are they making such a big deal about it? I'm scared." But I also think some people view the holiday as an event that "if you're with someone and going to celebrate it, you have to do something special." Like, it's an all or nothing kind of event. But I'm definitely not that kind of person and would feel weird about it.

Treat it as a normal dinner, maybe make a light-hearted joke about it being Valentine's day to set the tone (a more friendly, less 'overt romanticism' tone I mean).

3phemeral

I'd say yes, but I think it depends on people's perspective. If it were that early for me, I'd think, "Why are they making such a big deal about it? I'm scared." But I also think some people view the holiday as an event that "if you're with someone and going to celebrate it, you have to do something special." Like, it's an all or nothing kind of event. But I'm definitely not that kind of person and would feel weird about it.
I think of it like the latter half. I'd feel honored they'd want to spend Valentines with me and I'd treat is as a normal date, maybe a little more formal, but I wouldn't let it get to me unless during the dinner itself it became more uncomfortably intimate. I've been in a few situations where the date became weirdly obsessed or attached after a single date but they reveal themselves rather quickly, in my experience.

Salbug

Just needed a place to vent, but over the last few days I've been having weird identity issues lately that have me somewhat placed in The Q (Questioning) camp of LGBTQIA+. To an extent I've been questioning both my gender, and to an even smaller extent my sexuality. Though I do identify myself as a genderfluid (he/she/they, they/them used most often though) pansexual, I've been slightly confused about myself for a while now. Honestly, I've been confused for years, but only now do I feel like I can come out. It's nice to know things have been getting more progressive, and I have a place to talk about these things, and explore things now.

I think of it like the latter half. I'd feel honored they'd want to spend Valentines with me and I'd treat is as a normal date, maybe a little more formal, but I wouldn't let it get to me unless during the dinner itself it became more uncomfortably intimate. I've been in a few situations where the date became weirdly obsessed or attached after a single date but they reveal themselves rather quickly, in my experience.

Yeah, if there's that much pressure it's going to leak out, or at least be hard to contain.

Yes I've wanted to move there for the last I'd say 6 years. I'm excited but it's a scary step. Basically starting over against half way across the world.
I understand. I think these worries seem to go away once it's actually happening.

Just needed a place to vent, but over the last few days I've been having weird identity issues lately that have me somewhat placed in The Q (Questioning) camp of LGBTQIA+. To an extent I've been questioning both my gender, and to an even smaller extent my sexuality. Though I do identify myself as a genderfluid (he/she/they, they/them used most often though) pansexual, I've been slightly confused about myself for a while now. Honestly, I've been confused for years, but only now do I feel like I can come out. It's nice to know things have been getting more progressive, and I have a place to talk about these things, and explore things now.
Welcome. :)

Sibylus

Banned
One of my friends is moving to Vancouver today (we're from Ireland) and I'm heading over later this year and it's hitting me now that I'm going across the world now that he's gone. Terrified.
I've never lived there, but I've visited and lived my whole life about 5-6 hours by car out. BC's beautiful, and you won't be hurting for diversity and LGBT support in Vancouver. It's quite a bit more liberal than the province's interior. You'll be fine :)

Welcome, yeah feel free to talk about it here.
You can also do the little question thing if you want to.
Your gender?
Your sexual orientation?
Where Do You Live?
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Profession or Career interest?
Favorite video game(s)?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?

Salbug

Welcome, yeah feel free to talk about it here.
You can also do the little question thing if you want to.

Oh! I actually did this already a couple of months back, but I need to update it for accuracy, and I haven't been too active here since then. Thanks for the warm welcome regardless!

**Your gender? Genderfluid, He/She/They (They/Them used most often though.)

**Your sexual orientation? Pansexual

Where Are You From? USA

Where Do You Live? Louisiana, USA

How Old Are you? 21

Favorite Type of Music? Primarily metal, but I've been branching out into all sorts of genres over the past years, and finding more things that I like. Well except country. >.>

Profession or Career interest? I was a roofing laborer, and now I've moved on to the sheet metal making, and installing which is a lot better then what I was doing before. As for a career interest I'm not even sure to be honest.

Favorite video game(s)? Super Mario RPG, Majora's Mask, Undertale, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, etc, etc... The list goes on.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Not much besides listening to music, and browsing the webs. I've... never been a much sociable person to be honest, and I've only been able to keep in touch with a few people from school since almost everyone seems to have gone their separate ways, but really that's about it.

** Updated for accuracy.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Feel free to use this space for those kinds of questions and exploration. :)

If someone slapped me in bed (or near one) I'd probably get really turned off tbh. Biting I can do as long as it doesn't feel like you're trying to get to something underneath. Some people take that way too far and it's not cute...

Slapping doesn't really do it for me, but it's a step in the right direction.
I'm a masochist, so outright punching and choking are my thang.

Slapping doesn't really do it for me, but it's a step in the right direction.
I'm a masochist, so outright punching and choking are my thang.

Fuck...

I don't quite want to be punched or chocked, but I'm more of a sub than a dom too. Man, we're like two magnets of the same charge.

On an unrelated note, I mayyyyyyy get to try mushrooms in the future. Any tips/advice? umop?

My other comment on grindr is to claw my back until I'm bleeding.

i only said it to get these people away from me rather than put them on block since they can create a new account lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Grabbing butt hard while making out? Yes
Butt slapping? Yes
Spooning? Yes
Grinding? Yes
Butts? Yes

Sai-kun

Banned
Aaahhhhh another successful day at the gym. I haven't had too much physical change in the month I've been going, but I am literally stronger than I was when I started. Feels good, man!

Yeah that's all on the menu. A bit of arm pinning/playfighting too.

Pinning someone's arms behind their back or having it done to me is just....whew. I'm about it

I've definitely acquired an interest in spanking/leaving marks in the past few months. There's something very satisfying about seeing your hand print on someone's skin.

Biting is good.

Truuuuuuuu

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I like being the dominant one so I'll be the one pinning whoever ends up being my partner but at the moment Im saving myself to Jesus. As for biting I think soft bites are fine and depending where and how. Now dont mess with my ears in any way, shape or form or my chest. (Belly is fair game)

Thoughts on making out after finishing the deed? I find it kinda hot
and more if there is a bit of cum swapping but never done it cause my luck sucks

RM8

Uh...

disgust-gif-7.gif

I'm the vanillaest among the vanilla.

Veeboy

Buy Digimon Cyber Sleuth tomorrow, support ending Pokemon's career

Slapping on my face - hell no
Slapping on my butt ( not too hard) - well ok

Grabbing butt hard while making out? Yes
Butt slapping? Yes
Spooning? Yes
Grinding? Yes
Butts? Yes

Yes. Just Yes to all of the above.
I like being the dominant one so I'll be the one pinning whoever ends up being my partner but at the moment Im saving myself to Jesus.
Going down to the courthouse to change my name to Jesus, BRB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom