• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embrace Depression Era style.

OK so I guess it's not a solid undercut. It is more blended now that I've calmed down a bit. But it still has the long top short sides thing going on.

It's hair though and it'll grow back. I'm being a whiny baby.

cPcIXSn.jpg

I tried to not make an awkward-douche face. But lol who am I kidding.

Bladenic

OK so I guess it's not a solid undercut. It is more blended now that I've calmed down a bit. But it still has the long top short sides thing going on.

Your hair looks nice

I think it looks great :) then again I'm not sure what it looked like before. Either way I dig it.

And those glasses >>>>>>>>

GoStc

You should be able to find some good guides online. It's been a while since I did one, but I think the purpose is to filter out the lazy and provide a statement of your qualifications and interest in the position. If you're from Spain, it might also be used to judge your English (just a guess). Definitely look up examples online.

If I remember correctly, most hiring people spend very little time reading the cover letter, so don't worry too much about it.

Thanks for the advice! I was putting too much thought into it and making it a bigger deal than it probably is ;)

It's not that bad. You look great dude. :D

Had another awkward class today. I don't really think I pass as straight, but that didn't stop my professor from putting me in a position in which I had to announce that I wasn't. I think my voice gives it away, so I don't get why he used me as an example.

I've even contemplated vocal cord surgery to deepen my voice, but maybe I don't need it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Had another awkward class today. I don't really think I pass as straight, but that didn't stop my professor from putting me in a position in which I had to announce that I wasn't. I think my voice gives it away, so I don't get why he used me as an example.

This is... none of your professor's business? Why is he outing you in class?

Kevyt

I've even contemplated vocal cord surgery to deepen my voice, but maybe I don't need it.

What happened?

Also, if it makes you feel better, when I was younger like younger than 12, my voice sounded like a girl's voice.

I once answered the phone, it was a call from Verizon at the time our ISP, and the guy said to me "hello little princess, is your mommy at home?"

I tried to deepen my voice as hard as I could and shouted "I'm not a girl!" and hanged up on him. I was 11 at the time, lol.

After 12 my voice changed, thank god. But yeah everyone that I would speak on the phone with thought I was a girl. Heck sometimes I would pretend to be my mom on the phone. We were constantly having issues with Verizon and I would always call tech support and I was always greeted as "ma'am." Fun times.

I remember in middle school some of my peers were like "your voice is finally changing!" and we were happy lol

3phemeral

Reminds me of when my junior high school science teacher once asked me in class what my shoe size was (I don't remember the reason why he was asking) and when I replied "13" he scoffed and said, "What, are those plastic shoes?!" The whole class laughed so I pretty much set my forehead on the table for the rest of the period. My family was poor and we couldn't afford anything name brand so it was just another thing to worry about.

Karma.

Bladenic

Weren't you the one who's like extremely put off by "gay" characteristics? Kinda funny tbh

previous talk about fem guys and what not. i bet your prof is on gaf.

or am i high and thinking of someone else. if so don't mind me. LOL
I'm not sure what you guys are getting at. Yes, I'm not attracted to fem guys, so what? I think my voice is the only thing that keeps me from passing, so it annoys me that I was used as example when I think it's clear I'm gay.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Reminds me of when my junior high school science teacher once asked me in class what my shoe size was (I don't remember the reason why he was asking) and when I replied "13" he scoffed and said, "What, are those plastic shoes?!" The whole class laughed so I pretty much set my forehead on the table for the rest of the period. My family was poor and we couldn't afford anything name brand so it was just another thing to worry about.

Size 13 huh?
giphy.gif

I'm straight now.

gia8OX4.gif

Oh my god.

I mean, I lurk the thread because I used to be a wimp about being bi, but gifs like this require attention.

Also: Hi LGBTQIA. I'm a bi guy happily married to a wonderful woman, who happens to stir the same, uh, emotion within me. Rare beauty, if that makes any sense at all.

That said...boys. I mean sure, I'm not interested in having one again since I'm happy, but...boys. God, almighty.

So now I guess I'm out on GAF.

Awww that's so fucked up :(

Also, how tall are you??

mantidor

I always get late to this thread's party :p

I could never get into the dom/sub stuff, and I have problems with both roles to be honest, I guess I enjoy a little bit more being passive, and passive I mean letting the other guy do the initiative.

Basically thanks heaven for power bottoms :p

Biting is great, licking depends, but it's mostly a no, which is weird I guess. The last guy I was with liked licking my cheek, did not enjoy that at all.

3phemeral

Size 13 huh?

v2MXCqU.gif

Awww that's so fucked up :(

Also, how tall are you??

Well, now 5'10/11-ish. Back then I was still pretty short. I think I had my growth spurt in 10th grade. The sad thing is prior to that, I already felt self-conscious about having to wear neon pink backpacks that were too small for books and metallic silver 7up duffel bags. When the pink backpack broke, my mom assumed I ripped it out of anger when in reality, it just ripped because it couldn't carry all my books. I still get embarrassed even thinking about it.

Times I would never, ever want to revisit. lol

I watched this the other day and thought it was great. Very cute and the humor is on point.
Yay! I'm glad someone did. It's adorable.

Sai-kun

Banned
Gillian Anderson is a fine wine that only gets better with age. I am both jealous and thoroughly aroused.

tumblr_nukjbfdsfv1tmc5vso2_500.gif

She is 100% certified flaw free.

truly a goddess amongst humans

whew

i am so jealous of these types of people that literally get more attractive the older they get. it's incredible.

Oh my god.

I mean, I lurk the thread because I used to be a wimp about being bi, but gifs like this require attention.

Also: Hi LGBTQIA. I'm a bi guy happily married to a wonderful woman, who happens to stir the same, uh, emotion within me. Rare beauty, if that makes any sense at all.

That said...boys. I mean sure, I'm not interested in having one again since I'm happy, but...boys. God, almighty.

So now I guess I'm out on GAF.

Welcome, fellow bi brother! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you (although not married), and thankfully my girlfriend likes to point out hot dudes with me.

Hope you post more often :)

brutal. Jesus...

i peed a little

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure what you guys are getting at. Yes, I'm not attracted to fem guys, so what? I think my voice is the only thing that keeps me from passing, so it annoys me that I was used as example when I think it's clear I'm gay.

Is your voice the reason you previously described yourself, IIRC, as fem a few pages back?

Tangent: I wonder how important voice is to being "masc" or "fem" compared to other factors. I think my initial answer is that outwardly (how other people perceive someone) it might matter a good amount, but internally (self-identification) it shouldn't matter at all.

Well, now 5'10/11-ish. Back then I was still pretty short. I think I had my growth spurt in 10th grade. The sad thing is prior to that, I already felt self-conscious about having to wear neon pink backpacks that were too small for books and metallic silver 7up duffel bags. When the pink backpack broke, my mom assumed I ripped it out of anger when in reality, it just ripped because it couldn't carry all my books. I still get embarrassed even thinking about it.

Times I would never, ever want to revisit. lol

Neon pink backpacks though. Werk.

I get embarrassed thinking back at some things in middle/high school but then I'm like "I don't think anybody remembers that or cares." lol

is torture sex a thing. i told a guy on grindr i'm into that.

Yes it is, don't get yourself in danger tho girl

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol I was bullied from elementary - high school for being fat and geeky so those times are better left in the past.

3phemeral

I get embarrassed thinking back at some things in middle/high school but then I'm like "I don't think anybody remembers that or cares." lol
I'm sure no one does now; the emotion is just very palpable. :) I think I still have the silver 7up duffle bag somewhere. I'd rock that, for sure. lol

Lol I was bullied from elementary - high school for being fat and geeky so those times are better left in the past.
Lb3vIJjaSIQWA.gif

Yes it is, don't get yourself in danger tho girl

oh. it was just some 54yr old man asking what i was into. i figure if i say that he would go away unless he's into that but then i don't want to be a liability

he just said "oh. wow" and stopped messaging me lol

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yes. If I could just have a deep voice, I'd be so happy. It's what I hate most about myself, and if surgery weren't expensive, I'd have it to lower the pitch of my voice.

:( I'm sorry you hate that about yourself. I know I was disappointed by how my voice sounded when I first heard it recorded. Now I don't care, but I might be lucky.

You mentioned "passing." Is that something you strive for?

I finally noticed that my voice had gotten alot deep once i started going through puberty, I hate listening to my voice but once I did I noticed how much it changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom