• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

I kinda hate these guys. I don't know why.

anigif_enhanced-6167-1435368009-2.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's disgusting.

I would never let a bunch of hot, naked guys rub pizza on me. Unsanitary and a waste of food.

I think _Isaac and I have similar tastes. Pizza boy could be cute, but what's with his odd body hair choices? Like, totally waxed pits but leaves his slight happy trail? Strange.

Happy Birthday Aeriscloud! i think they moved wizard age to 35 or something.

---

also i wonder if it's too much to ask gym guy to step on my back

One of my friends is moving to Vancouver today (we're from Ireland) and I'm heading over later this year and it's hitting me now that I'm going across the world now that he's gone. Terrified.

Nsfw
[I was walking by some houses when I heard guys moaning so of course i go look for the source of the sound and I find three guys in public having sex so obviously I watch. When they were done I told them they were great and they were like thanks :D (mess) So I leave.

Later in the dream I'm walking around again and I hear moaning again so I go check it out and there's some guy getting fucked on the other side of a wall and there's a glory hole on the wall. The top is like "Suck his dick through the hole" and I remember thinking in my dream "fuck no what if he has an std" so I just jerk him off

Next thing I know I'm at a thrift store and then I wake up.

Bladenic

Nsfw
[I was walking by some houses when I heard guys moaning so of course i go look for the source of the sound and I find three guys in public having sex so obviously I watch. When they were done I told them they were great and they were like thanks :D (mess) So I leave.

Later in the dream I'm walking around again and I hear moaning again so I go check it out and there's some guy getting fucked on the other side of a wall and there's a glory hole on the wall. The top is like "Suck his dick through the hole" and I remember thinking in my dream "fuck no what if he has an std" so I just jerk him off

Howling

Kevyt

Nsfw

I'm rolling on the floor laughing out loud.

The STD part got to me. 😂

Nsfw

don't let real life dictate your dreams.

i used to dream having a threesome with a guy and girl when i was younger. now i just dream of imaginary guys and we just have dirty sex. sometimes i end up in the bathroom and wake up. (disgust)

Nsfw

Lol

Dany

Banned
Nsfw

That was two saturdays ago iirc

mantidor

don't let real life dictate your dreams.

That is impossible. Unless you lucid dream but then you don't care about reality at all, you go wild :p

I'm glad you think of safe sex even in dreams Diamonds that is a good sign.

In my sex dreams I get cockblocked constantly, it's horrible. D:

Kevyt

Me too!

Constant dreams where I'm with this guy, and bam! cockblocked. Something always happens when in my dream I'm about to have sex with this guy and we never get to it. :(

What does this mean?

Anyone here an armchair psychologist?

RM8

I feel like I never dream about anything, let alone having wet dreams. I wonder if that's a result of not getting enough sleep, or my brain is just not very imaginative, lol.

3phemeral

Me too!

Constant dreams where I'm with this guy, and bam! cockblocked. Something always happens when in my dream I'm about to have sex with this guy and we never get to it. :(

What does this mean?

Anyone here an armchair psychologist?
Same thing happens to me. Whenever I've been close to successful, I always wake myself up somehow. Since all of these happened in high school, I attributed it to feeling guilty and never being fully accepting of my feelings. It actually manifested into more fun dreams, like lucid ones where I could fly, project lasers from my hands, summon dragons. I think those ended up being more more satisfying in the long run.

Nsfw

I love this. Most of my dreams are me just magically appearing in new locations

This is a dream I had a while ago that I still think about coz da fuq:

I'm having sex with Justin Timberlake (circa-2003, Rolling Stone cover) at my apartment when there seems to be what felt like an earthquake, so everything started shaking and shit was falling off my walls. We're both startled but keep fucking. Justin eventually goes "oh no, not again" and then he runs out to the living room and starts boarding up the doors and windows. I'm like "what the hell's going on" and I peer out of the windows to see millions of Ryan Seacrest clones charging up the apartment complex and heading toward us. I of course panic but not in a "what the fuck are those a billion Ryan Seacrests" but more of an "oh shit I've heard of this happening overseas" so I help Justin board up the area.

At some point one of the Ryans punches through the window and he's screaming "WE HEARD YOU'RE LAUNCHING A NEW WORLD TOUR" and I start screaming at the top of my lungs and hitting his arm with a Wii U controller. The onslaught of Ryan Seacrests becomes too much to bear and we both look at each other like "we can't do anything about this, let's accept our fate" and then we kiss romantically as everything around us gets sucked into a vortex of Ryan clones. I woke up reeeeaaally horny :/

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
BOW TO ME MORTALS.

Wizard mode engaged.

I have the higher ground, don't even try it.

Happy Birthday!

Me too!

Same for me. I almost never actually get to have sex in my sex dreams. :(

This is a dream I had a while ago that I still think about coz da fuq:

I'm having sex with Justin Timberlake (circa-2003, Rolling Stone cover) at my apartment when there seems to be what felt like an earthquake, so everything started shaking and shit was falling off my walls. We're both startled but keep fucking. Justin eventually goes "oh no, not again" and then he runs out to the living room and starts boarding up the doors and windows. I'm like "what the hell's going on" and I peer out of the windows to see millions of Ryan Seacrest clones charging up the apartment complex and heading toward us. I of course panic but not in a "what the fuck are those a billion Ryan Seacrests" but more of an "oh shit I've heard of this happening overseas" so I help Justin board up the area.

At some point one of the Ryans punches through the window and he's screaming "WE HEARD YOU'RE LAUNCHING A NEW WORLD TOUR" and I start screaming at the top of my lungs and hitting his arm with a Wii U controller. The onslaught of Ryan Seacrests becomes too much to bear and we both look at each other like "we can't do anything about this, let's accept our fate" and then we kiss romantically as everything around us gets sucked into a vortex of Ryan clones. I woke up reeeeaaally horny :/

lol

i posted a picture of my butt in undies on grindr. waiting to see how it will be tonight at the gym. already had some penis pic waiting to fuck them. i kept it clean by asking if they would pull my head back, spit on my face and slap me. LOL

Delio

So a member of a boyband I follow ,who arent really that relevant but still,Union J recently came out. His name is George Shelley and he decided not to put any labels on his sexuality. I kinda feel sad for him tho cause this sudden video came right on the heels of his nudes being leaked by some guy catfishing him on skype.

https://youtu.be/uAft5E4YUOc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom