• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've been playing the EA UFC game this afternoon on Xbox One and I feel like I should watch UFC. Well, I didn't exactly play it a lot. I spent most of the time taking funny screenshots of the fighters in compromising positions.

198921.gif

Kevyt

Today was a learning experience for me.

NSFW, read at your own caution:

RE: Topping

Today I had the opportunity to top my ex, (we broke up recently but its almost as if we didn't because we're still seeing each other, going on dates and texting one another every day). He's a top, and he doesn't like bottomming, but he let me, so yay.

As far as topping, eh... I didn't feel anything topping, I just can't get in the mood, its boring as I could do this all day and not even be close to ejaculating.

It's not like I have crazy stamina or I'm good at it (this was my first time topping), but for reference with my hand while masturbating I can ejaculate in thirty seconds or so. I also think my hand is much better, like I can pleasure myself much more and better with my hand rather than topping.

So how do you tops/vers find this enjoyable? Do all butts feel the same? Definitely not I assume, but still, its not as appealing as I thought it would be.

Does it better as you top more and as you become better? Is it weird not to feel anything?

RE: bottoming

Well once I topped my ex, he topped me lol.

It was completely different, this time I enjoyed it and I think I know why.

I think to all of you starting up on bottomming I would really recommend a modified missionary position. At least to my liking, it gives you more control over things and you can direct how things flow while doing the sexy things.

All the sex so far has been terrible for me! lol. All the sex so far has been terrible, not one moment did I think I was enjoying it, until today. The reason being that I think a good position that you find yourself comfortable in is key.

Okay, so I think that for me laying in my back with legs parallel to one another raised at about a 70 degree angle with lower hamstrings or calves resting on my partners shoulders and deltoids. I didn't like it when my ex grabbed my feet and opened me up like I do yoga or something like that. It's much better when I was resting my hamstrings or calves on him so I could control the flow of things. For me, being in this position it gave me all the power as far as how things go because I can push up my hips and distance myself should things start to get rough, and likewise I could push back with your legs if things got rough.

It also feels better. I don't necessarily mean things getting rough as in your partner taking advantage of you, but if there's something I dislike, I can stop any kind of action. I liked that.

I really did enjoy that position much better or over any other. I've tried so far standing up, doggy style, and laying on your belly on the bed, and their variations that I feel give too much control to the top. I really dislike that.

Anyways, I know seasoned veterans in here will find this laughable, but sex is quite something... It's a bit complicated for my liking, but if done right, yeah it can be enjoyable.

Everyone tells me that my talking voice and my singing voice are super, super different.

Your singing voice is wonderful and I'm super jealous! I would be confronting all my friends with Disney covers if I could sing like you tbh. Instead I confront them with facts about big cats. They hate me

Is it anything like Michel'le? ;)
Holy smokes. LOLLL

I don't think mine is thaaaat drastic LOL

My singing voice is deeper than my talking voice.. and my talking voice is less smooth and a little gravel-y.

Your singing voice is wonderful and I'm super jealous! I would be confronting all my friends with Disney covers if I could sing like you tbh. Instead I confront them with facts about big cats. They hate me

Aww.. shucks.. thank you so much :').

Tbh i confront my friends with both of those LOL. I'm a massive cat person..and Disney person.

I think I sing "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules almost every day hahahaha

I promise not to complain about this anymore, but I think I will get the surgery at some point. I just can't be happy with my current voice. I'm worried it will have a negative effect on my employment future. I'm going to be applying for teaching jobs in rural areas, and having a voice people identify immediately as "gay" could be very problematic for me.

It would also make me so much happier. I don't even really use my voice to the extent others do. I refuse to raise my voice or scream or anything like that, and if I hear it on a recording I actually become suicidal. I had to do a class project last year where we had to record ourselves, so the whole class got to hear my voice. I was so mortified. I'm depressed anyway, but that put me in a dangerous place.

It wouldn't be any different from the the kids you see on the news who get surgery for having large ears. I saw that recently. It would be so liberating to go out in public and use my voice like a normal person. Anyway, I'm glad I have a place to vent this stuff; I don't have anyone else, except a friend I never see, to talk to about this.

I think that's all very normal, just find what you enjoy.

And try yoga
Welcome. :)

"Location: Australia"

Whereabouts, if you don't mind? I'm in Melbourne. :)
I promise not to complain about this anymore, but I think I will get the surgery at some point. I just can't be happy with my current voice. I'm worried it will have a negative effect on my employment future. I'm going to be applying for teaching jobs in rural areas, and having a voice people identify immediately as "gay" could be very problematic for me.

It would also make me so much happier. I don't even really use my voice to the extent others do. I refuse to raise my voice or scream or anything like that, and if I hear it on a recording I actually become suicidal. I had to do a class project last year where we had to record ourselves, so the whole class got to hear my voice. I was so mortified. I'm depressed anyway, but that put me in a dangerous place.

It wouldn't be any different from the the kids you see on the news who get surgery for having large ears. I saw that recently. It would be so liberating to go out in public and use my voice like a normal person. Anyway, I'm glad I have a place to vent this stuff; I don't have anyone else, except a friend I never see, to talk to about this.
I support you changing your voice. Comparing it to ears helped me understand. Have you spoken with a psychologist about your stress about your voice?

Honestly it would be hypocritical for anyone to berate you about hating parts of yourself and trying to change because most of us have been in that place sometime in our lives. I think it's our job as members of the community to talk you out of that because a surgery like this feels like a concession to attitudes toward femininity/gayness, and it doesn't sound right to support that. I do think the negative perceptions of your voice are largely in your head, but either way, you should absolutely do what makes you happy and feel secure.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Can we be friends? I won't hate you. I would welcome your cat facts with open arms.

I miss having a cat. :/

Holy smokes. LOLLL

I don't think mine is thaaaat drastic LOL

My singing voice is deeper than my talking voice.. and my talking voice is less smooth and a little gravel-y.

Aww.. shucks.. thank you so much :').

Tbh i confront my friends with both of those LOL. I'm a massive cat person..and Disney person.

I think I sing "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules almost every day hahahaha

CAN WE BE FRIENDS, TOO? I can be your muse(s). (Don't you dare respond with "No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no.")

But really, that song is wonderful and was my daily humming/singing song for months. Not enough people talk about Hercules. It was a childhood fixation for me.

Can we be friends? I won't hate you. I would welcome your cat facts with open arms.

I miss having a cat. :/

CAN WE BE FRIENDS, TOO? I can be your muse(s). (Don't you dare respond with "No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no.")

But really, that song is wonderful and was my daily humming/singing song for months. Not enough people talk about Hercules. It was a childhood fixation for me.
Lol cat facts are great.
I agree hercules is probably one of my favorite disney movies if not favorite.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It exists but I dont know anyone that has done it personally.

Yes, they loosen your vocal cords.

how dangerous is it tho

it is.. I mean hormones are a typical precursor i believe, but the depth of your voice depends on the size of your larynx. The bigger the larynx, the deeper your voice. I know for sure that they do vocal fold shortenings for those who are looking for higher pitch. I'm not sure if they also do it the other way around?

Is there any way to enlarge the larynx?

My voice is nasally and it annoys me to no end.

Mine is kind of nasally too, although I think there are non surgical ways of fixing that.

Got a job offer that comes with a significant pay increase. Drinks all around! Except for you youngings. Milks for you.

Congrats burgy <3

Today was a learning experience for me.

Wait, you had an ex? You mean the gym guy who took your virginity and then was mean to you?

I'm not going to belittle you for wanting to change your body, that's perfectly normal feelings. Just make sure you research a lot, that is an extremely delicate area, be very careful, I saw some nightmare videos related to just that during my college days.

Edit : I also think you might regret it later, maybe do some vocal training instead. You might be surprised what is possible with time. I self corrected my speaking voice as a teenager, thankfully no damage was done to my singing voice.

I really wish that this brand of condoms is available in the US. Not a single brand that is commercially available here fit me; they are either too tight and cut off circulation or they are too long. There isn't anything that's for average length but large girth. =/

(Not a brag post. I'm just pouting.)

I've not been able to enjoy anal sex because I lose my erection almost instantly with a condom on. I actually told my boyfriend the other day that we should both go get tested and, once we both get clean results, see how doing it bareback will fare.

I really wish that this brand of condoms is available in the US. Not a single brand that is commercially available here fit me; they are either too tight and cut off circulation or they are too long. There isn't anything that's for average length but large girth. =/

(Not a brag post. I'm just pouting.)

I've not been able to enjoy anal sex because I lose my erection almost instantly with a condom on. I actually told my boyfriend the other day that we should both go get tested and, once we both get clean results, see how doing it bareback will fare.

Are we talking like a coke can here?

nothing :) it's all internalized homophobia/misogyny

You know.... I actually think you're right.

I've realized that a lot of why I don't come out to other people has nothing to do with fear, and everything to do with some part of my being still thinking that being gay is embarrassing or something to be ashamed of.

Anyways, basically a Trojan Magnum is okayish in length for me (a little bit too long, though), but it's too tight. A Trojan Magnum XL is fine girth-wise but is wayyyyyy too long. There isn't anything in-between. :<

Thanks everyone! Im looking forward to the new job but also pretty scared. I hope Im not in over my head but I never misrepresented myself in the interview. And Ill be doing some new stuff I dont have much experience with but thats just an opportunity to grow some new skills. Fingers crossed!

my n3DS got here today yassss :")

i'm gonna be honest, I was sure I was going to get scammed lmao. The seller on ebay had like 2 ratings (granted, they were all positive) and like he didn't actually take pictures of it he used the image from the thumbnail of a gamexplain youtube unboxing and the description was copy pasted from the Nintendo store. It got here today though and it's in mint condition, everything is in working order and I got it for $140 :')

Bladenic

i'm gonna be honest, I was sure I was going to get scammed lmao. The seller on ebay had like 2 ratings (granted, they were all positive) and like he didn't actually take pictures of it he used the image from the thumbnail of a gamexplain youtube unboxing and the description was copy pasted from the Nintendo store. It got here today though and it's in mint condition, everything is in working order and I got it for $140 :')

nobody cares

still waiting for your friend code you trashville

RM8

Brah, let's play some SSB.

That goes for anyone who wants to play some SSB 3DS/WiiU, I want to spank some Bayos and Corrins :]
Or get spanked trying.

Bladenic

ill post my friend code i havent played SSB much tho cuz idk I guess it just didnt do it for me. Maybe i wouldve liked the Wii U version more.

Also Project X Zone 2 is almost out yasssssssss

Nice
Theres so many games i need to get back into and finish, im sooo bad at completing games. The big ones i need to pick up and play again are persona 3 and bloodborne i just much prefer playing on my computer rather than consoles. I might hook my vita tv on the desk where my computer is.

RM8

Is PxZ2 any better than the first one? The demo made me dislike a SRPG. I used to believe SRPGs were good even when they were bad.

Kevyt

Wait, you had an ex? You mean the gym guy who took your virginity and then was mean to you?

No.

I'll take "Problems I Wish I Had" for $500, Alex.

What? lol

I have a deep voice and I wish I had a higher voice tbh, deep voice isn't always sexy

I have manliest voice, eff you all

Disappointed, that's not your voice. :(

That's the million dollar question. His butt (y)
He didn't move or day no
He's getting a lesson in freedom

He's straight.

Stop touching straight guy's butts

(disgust)

Veeboy

Nice
Theres so many games i need to get back into and finish, im sooo bad at completing games. The big ones i need to pick up and play again are persona 3 and bloodborne i just much prefer playing on my computer rather than consoles. I might hook my vita tv on the desk where my computer is.

I am like the exact opposite of this. I can play console and handheld games fine enough (although my rate of dropping games before finishing them is alarming), but I cannot for the life of me finish a pc game. My steam library has some great games on it, but I always get so distracted by other internet shit that I never even really get started in a pc game.

That plus the fact that I always seem to be more likely to replay an old game (Right now I'm playing FFXHD and a Nuzlocke of Pokemon X both games I have beaten already) than to pick up a new game means my backlog has taken over my life.

Kevyt

Is this the first we're hearing of your ex? Or did I miss something?

My boyfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago. We're still on really good terms, and we still talk and go on dates.

I guess we're just casually dating. It's for the better in my opinion.

Is he though. Or is he just sexually misunderstood.

We have another leg session Sunday. When he learns how to say stop please in English I will.

(DISGUST)

I am like the exact opposite of this. I can play console and handheld games fine enough (although my rate of dropping games before finishing them is alarming), but I cannot for the life of me finish a pc game. My steam library has some great games on it, but I always get so distracted by other internet shit that I never even really get started in a pc game.

That plus the fact that I always seem to be more likely to replay an old game (Right now I'm playing FFXHD and a Nuzlocke of Pokemon X both games I have beaten already) than to pick up a new game means my backlog has taken over my life.
Yeah i usually just play single player games while waiting for friends to get on or if i really really like the game.
Like the most recent games i have been playing are Osu mania, LoL BnS and single player wise probaly abyss odyssey, i also love rogue likes so i can sink sooooo much time into those. Probably my greatest gaming achievement of last year was getting 110% on binding of isaac rebirth, then they added the dlc and i didnt feel like grinding all of the new stuff out again.

I guess we're just casually dating. It's for the better in my opinion.

(DISGUST)

i'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. this is what "trainers" would probably do if they were in some gay/straight porn. i'm not sticking my thumb up his butt (disgust). Keep everything friendly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom