• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

How is Bayonetta in Smash, I haven't really touched the game much since 2014...even though I have every single Amiibo (except Mega Yarn Yoshi) x_x

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe ;)
marry me

3phemeral

It's okay, I know the risk of posting pics on the internet. I'm sure there are nudes or something of me floating around out there from all the grindring/scruffing for years and years anyway.
Probably not a good idea to announce that they exist anyway. Unless you just mean it's likely to exist rather than having actually seen them reposted elsewhere.

Don Hertzfeldt has another movie on Netflix called It's Such a Beautiful Day, which I just watched last night (it's about 1 hour long). I thought it was pretty good, although it's not as cute and happy as World of Tomorrow. It's actually quite depressing but also kind of life affirming? At any rate, I recommend it!
Another one to add to the queue. :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Selfie gif from the selfie thot.
9fc8a2e12a.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Well i just went to my first college party at the age of 16, i guess i can check that off the list of things to do.

You better shower and wash off that nasty filth. The stickiness of frat house floors still haunts me.

Lol

Child, I'm glad you survived.
Lol yeah basically it was one of my brother friends birthday, so i tagged alot with him. It was what i expected a bunch of people drinking some people smoking pot. I got ofter both didnt take either same as my brother. We didnt stay that long, it was fun though.

You better shower and wash off that nasty filth. The stickiness of frat house floors still haunts me.
Nah it wasnt a frat house, just a little apartment i would hate one of those parties.

You're only 16?! Whaaat. Crazy. Parties aren't my thing, but I hope you had fun. Any news on chemistry boy?
Yeah i was the youngest one there for sure, same thing with gaf. Yeah it was cool because i guess my brother had talked about me and they probably seen videos of me from his snap chat and stuff, so i got to meet some new people. Then im going to see a concert tomorrow with some of the same people so it will be fun, its also my first concert so im excited.

Nope i havent talk to him because i dont get really any time to and i dont know to go about it also because we sit on different sides of the room.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Nope i havent talk to him because i dont get really any time to and i dont know to go about it also because we sit on different sides of the room.

"HOW ARE YOU TODAY CHEMISTRY BOY? DO YOU LIKE THIS CLASS? DON'T MIND ME TEACHER I'M JUST TALKING WITH CHEMISTRY BOY. TELL ME YOUR DREAMS."

"HOW ARE YOU TODAY CHEMISTRY BOY? DO YOU LIKE THIS CLASS? DON'T MIND ME TEACHER I'M JUST TALKING WITH CHEMISTRY BOY. TELL ME YOUR DREAMS."
Lol i wish i was that out going but when i usually first meet people im shy and quite. But once i get to know them im more out going. Like some people say im funny i just dont know if some people would like my jokes and understand them because they are usually weird and not always the most clean and pc. Alot of the time closer friends are always surprised about how loud and how much i can talk when they get to know me. I have been trying to be more outgoing but it tough

Get his number and text him. Or pass notes...
Do-you-like-me.jpg
Lol. Like 90% of school i just dont talk and just kinda keep my head down and work. He is kinda the opposite of me he has a bunch of friends and it alot more outgoing. Im more of the person who just listens to music and work on school work.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Lol i wish i was that out going but when i usually first meet people im shy and quite. But once i get to know them im more out going. Like some people say im funny i just dont know if some people would like my jokes and understand them because they are usually weird and not always the most clean and pc. Alot of the time closer friends are always surprised about how loud and how much i can talk when they get to know me. I have been trying to be more outgoing but it tough.

Don't sweat it too much. I consider myself pretty social and outgoing (with a dose of social anxiety) and I find it hard to meet people unless the circumstances call for it (being lab partners, for example). Technically, you can create your circumstances. If you see him outside of class, you could ask him about something related to it and start an ongoing relationship from there.

But don't let my joking suggestions be any kind of pressure or expectation. If you actually think you might be interested and want help, though, then I'm sure some of us would be more than happy to help you figure out approaches that take into account any shyness or anxiety you have. :)

no wtf

its a combination of messenger + snapchat tbh

No one passes notes.
Yep this. I really show get a snapchat, i dont like taking pictures of my self so it probably would just be pictures of other things.

This is genuinely fascinating. I grew up right on the cusp of the technological revolution. So we had laptops in school but not much else at our disposal (limited to certain times and without the ability to communicate with each other) and physical notes were still a thing. Also flip phones but no one ever used them in class.

Don't sweat it too much. I consider myself pretty social and outgoing (with a dose of social anxiety) and I find it hard to meet people unless the circumstances call for it (being lab partners, for example). Technically, you can create your circumstances. If you see him outside of class, you could ask him about something related to it and start an ongoing relationship from there.

But don't let my joking suggestions be any kind of pressure or expectation. If you actually think you might be interested and want help, though, then I'm sure some of us would be more than happy to help you figure out approaches that take into account any shyness or anxiety you have. :)
Oh yeah no i get your joking.
Yeah like i dont really have social anxiety i would say, more that i just dont really care to talk to that many people and usually rather not speak unless i have something to say. During school im usually tired and just kinda wanting to take things my speed. During atleast like 3 of my classes i dont have to talk to anyone some days which is nice. I have been a quite person for as long as i can remember and i like it. Also me being weird is a double edged sword because when you meet someone with the same likes as you it is great, but then meeting normal people makes it hard. Like most of my jokes in my friend group are long running jokes or references to dumb shit and it makes it fun to try to get people into our group of friends. Like i can make jokes and be funny outside of those but it is just a bit harder and i dont know what there sense of humor is like.

Also valentines day is coming up and and already a few people i know started dating, and i dont know if this girl that im friends with is into me. She might be but i dont know. Im pretty bad at all this dating stuff because i havent dated anyone before. Lol

This is genuinely fascinating. I grew up right on the cusp of the technological revolution. So we had laptops in school but not much else at our disposal (limited to certain times and without the ability to communicate with each other) and physical notes were still a thing. Also flip phones but no one ever used them in class.
Oh yeah growing up with smartphones and internet and everything is really weird and different. It is funny seeing how different it is from other people. If i wasnt growing up with the internet i would be way different, 90 percent of my hobbies and stuff are related to that stuff.

I got to get to sleep talk more tomorrow.

Sibylus

Banned
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
98% Rope Bunny
97% Submissive
91% Experimentalist
86% Masochist
77% Switch
67% Slave
62% Non-monogamist
61% Rigger
49% Primal (Prey)
43% Vanilla
40% Pet
37% Brat
34% Girl/Boy
33% Dominant
32% Degradee
27% Ageplayer
22% Exhibitionist
22% Master/Mistress
18% Sadist
15% Daddy/Mommy
15% Voyeur
10% Brat Tamer
8% Primal (Hunter)
6% Owner
1% Degrader

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1423681
Sounds about right
hush.gif
bts_lina.gif

badrang

84% Primal (Hunter)
83% Switch
83% Primal (Prey)
82% Pet
76% Owner
73% Experimentalist
73% Master/Mistress
72% Submissive
71% Voyeur
68% Dominant
67% Vanilla
66% Masochist
66% Slave
65% Exhibitionist
62% Non-monogamist
58% Rigger
55% Brat
54% Sadist
52% Rope Bunny
52% Brat Tamer
50% Degrader
48% Degradee
47% Daddy/Mommy
34% Girl/Boy
32% Ageplayer
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1423789

I think I'm quitting my job. I got into an argument with the owner of the company over the phone earlier today where he basically told me that he doesn't give a shit about what's best for me, only what's best for his company. So I told him that there was no point in talking anymore since nothing would come out of it and hung up on him.

I know probably most companies are like this, but I've been busting my ass for about two years now without expecting much back and they proven time after time that they don't really care about our mental and physical well being. The argument was because he's refusing to renew my work visa, instead he wanted to do the whole paperwork over as if it was the first time, because the new layers he hired are shit and let my visa expire, while having all the documents to do the renewal.

So he decided it was the better thing to do for the company, because he wants me on a plane tomorrow. Which means I will/would lose the year I've been working in this company towards the total required for changing my migratory status from temporary to permanent. The truth is actually I can do the same work from abroad than if I stayed here while they fix my migratory status.

It's scary as hell being unemployed abroad and without legal papers. I'm gonna talk to my lawyer (who did my papers the first time and they called just today to try and fix the mess they made by not renewing my papers and a couple of friend's too) and see what he advises. I think I can change my status to independent worker somehow. The other option I'm considering is going to visit my father in Colombia and then coming back here as a tourist again and start looking for a job.

I know all jobs have their downsides but I'm just expecting a little reciprocity instead of just a pat in the back. I really don't wanna go back there, they're just awful people and have an history of workers leaving the company in bad terms and the same applies to some of their clients. It's just a very toxic place to work at. I never saw myself staying there after the 4 years I needed to get my permanent visa.

Maybe I'm making a big mistake but I just feel like there's gotta be something better than this. Thank God I have savings which would last me for a few months including rent/food and also my roommates are coworkers from Venezuela as well and they're really nice people. I talked to my dad earlier and he supports me as well in my decision and obviously offers me to stay with him as long as I want/need in Colombia.

It was really scary to move from Venezuela to Mexico but taking this leap of faith is way scarier. I really hope things turn out well. Wish me luck!

PS. Thanks for reading, you're awesome if you read the whole thing!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm quitting my job. I got into an argument with the owner of the company over the phone earlier today where he basically told me that he doesn't give a shit about what's best for me, only what's best for his company. So I told him that there was no point in talking anymore since nothing would come out of it and hung up on him.

I know probably most companies are like this, but I've been busting my ass for about two years now without expecting much back and they proven time after time that they don't really care about our mental and physical well being. The argument was because he's refusing to renew my work visa, instead he wanted to do the whole paperwork over as if it was the first time, because the new layers he hired are shit and let my visa expire, while having all the documents to do the renewal.

So he decided it was the better thing to do for the company, because he wants me on a plane tomorrow. Which means I will/would lose the year I've been working in this company towards the total required for changing my migratory status from temporary to permanent. The truth is actually I can do the same work from abroad than if I stayed here while they fix my migratory status.

It's scary as hell being unemployed abroad and without legal papers. I'm gonna talk to my lawyer (who did my papers the first time and they called just today to try and fix the mess they made by not renewing my papers and a couple of friend's too) and see what he advises. I think I can change my status to independent worker somehow. The other option I'm considering is going to visit my father in Colombia and then coming back here as a tourist again and start looking for a job.

I know all jobs have their downsides but I'm just expecting a little reciprocity instead of just a pat in the back. I really don't wanna go back there, they're just awful people and have an history of workers leaving the company in bad terms and the same applies to some of their clients. It's just a very toxic place to work at. I never saw myself staying there after the 4 years I needed to get my permanent visa.

Maybe I'm making a big mistake but I just feel like there's gotta be something better than this. Thank God I have savings which would last me for a few months including rent/food and also my roommates are coworkers from Venezuela as well and they're really nice people. I talked to my dad earlier and he supports me as well in my decision and obviously offers me to stay with him as long as I want/need in Colombia.

It was really scary to move from Venezuela to Mexico but taking this leap of faith is way scarier. I really hope things turn out well. Wish me luck!

PS. Thanks for reading, you're awesome if you read the whole thing!

I don't think I have anything I can say because I have absolutely no personal experience with work visas and moving between countries, but I wish you luck! Keep us posted.

Grazzt

Isn't Venezuela is a shitty place to live based on some threads on GAF? So the company you are working for has completely ruined your opportunity to become a permanent migrant and the situation can't be fixed? If so quit the fucking company.

The animation during that sequence of Pocahontas is fantastic.
It sure is!! :D <3 so beautiful.

That sounds promising! I wonder if they can adjust the deepness by different levels (like on a scale) or if it's just a high -> deep type deal?
I'd say it's probably more like a scale! The pitch probably changes based on how much cartilage they remove and whether or not they actually augment the thickness of the vocal folds.

Grazzt

87% Vanilla
69% Switch
68% Submissive
67% Rigger
65% Rope Bunny
57% Voyeur
51% Dominant
49% Experimentalist
31% Brat
29% Primal (Prey)
28% Brat Tamer
26% Primal (Hunter)
25% Master/Mistress
24% Degradee
22% Girl/Boy
20% Daddy/Mommy
18% Degrader
17% Sadist
17% Non-monogamist
16% Masochist
13% Slave
10% Ageplayer
7% Exhibitionist
5% Pet
4% Owner
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1423831

I dont know I'm into submissive so much...

Monocle

I did that BDSM test once last year... I think it indicated that I'm a vers sorta-nonmonogamist with dominant tendencies and that I'm super into brat play and light-ish bondage, which is totally me. Actually, more of an even split between dom/sub is good.

Absolute no-nos: total submission or domination, ageplay, serious sadism or degradation. I could never be part of one of those extreme 24/7 master/servant scenarios where one person gives up all control.

Delio

Decided to do the test.

92% Submissive
91% Vanilla
78% Switch
52% Brat
48% Ageplayer
47% Voyeur
46% Dominant
46% Daddy/Mommy
46% Girl/Boy
30% Rope Bunny
25% Masochist
13% Master/Mistress
12% Brat Tamer
8% Primal (Prey)
8% Pet
7% Sadist
7% Rigger
7% Primal (Hunter)
7% Exhibitionist
5% Slave
2% Degradee
2% Owner
2% Non-monogamist
1% Degrader
0% Experimentalist
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1424067

Heh well i'm a lot more submissive than I figured I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom