• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's FUCKING me up man

it fucked me up for real b/c before bayo/corrin, there were two slots on the bottom and i assumed everything would line up neatly at the end

but then they go and do that.....wow...the nerve of sakurai

Honestly it would work out perfect if they just moved the Zelda characters to the third row and placed the "random option" somewhere on the borders or something. Or just put all three Mii options in one slot. Either way, I was emotionally scarred from this. lol

Corrin was fun to use, Bayonetta not so much tbh. Too much razzle dazzle for me, I need a quick bitch.

Sai-kun

Banned
Bayonetta in Smash 4 SHITS. Corrin is whatever, but that's every FE Character in Smash 4

okay first of all

i'm going to need you to back way the fuck off my boy MARTH

second of all yes bayo owns my ass

Honestly it would work out perfect if they just moved the Zelda characters to the third row and placed the "random option" somewhere on the borders or something. Or just put all three Mii options in one slot. Either way, I was emotionally scarred from this. lol

Corrin was fun to use, Bayonetta not so much tbh. Too much razzle dazzle for me, I need a quick bitch.

#solidarity #istandwithu

RM8

They'll both end up being high tier characters, I think. They're not lacking in range and kill power, Corrin seems to be very straightforward and effective, and Bayo has potential for super lame KOs with her counter. She's going to be nuts in 2v2. I'm not picking them up, though, I'm all about that Kirby life 😎

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm confused by what you guys are talking about. My CSS is symmetric...? At least, I'm pretty sure it is across the y-axis. I'm talking about the Wii U version. It's annoying that the top two rows have a different number of characters than the bottom 3, though. Am I missing something? I only have one Mii Fighter slot. As of now, my biggest complaint is that Pac-Man is on a different row than the other 3rd party characters.

Then again, I haven't looked at that screen since downloading the characters, so maybe I'm wrong. I've also yet to play them (and Cloud). I'll get back to Smash eventually...

They'll both end up being high tier characters, I think. They're not lacking in range and kill power, Corrin seems to be very straightforward and effective, and Bayo has potential for super lame KOs with her counter. She's going to be nuts in 2v2. I'm not picking them up, though, I'm all about that Kirby life 😎

yasqueen.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm confused by what you guys are talking about. My CSS is symmetric...? At least, I'm pretty sure it is across the y-axis. I'm talking about the Wii U version. It's annoying that the top two rows have a different number of characters than the bottom 3, though. Am I missing something? I only have one Mii Fighter slot. As of now, my biggest complaint is that Pac-Man is on a different row than the other 3rd party characters.

Then again, I haven't looked at that screen since downloading the characters, so maybe I'm wrong. I've also yet to play them (and Cloud). I'll get back to Smash eventually...

It's not symmetrical across the X axis.

yasqueen.gif

SSBWiiU_Character_Select.jpg

It hurts to look at. Whereas it could have been something more like this:

ughghghghg Tim Hecker is so fucking good

like how does anyone make music this good

https://youtu.be/S1mwREA-YaE

Dude I saw Tim Hecker in LA for my birthday three years ago and it was incredible! He truly is amazing.

My favorites from him are Paragon Point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0yN3XTeULM

And Borderlands:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VerhYlV62jo

Basically the entire "An Imaginary Country" album is one of my top 5 of all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuXxwXWPz2Y

I saw him a second time about a year ago (right after Virginal was released) with Ben Frost but it was... a bit disappointing. I'm putting that experience mostly on the crowd, but I feel like I haven't recovered from that fully, haha.

RM8

Roy and Sonic <3 <3
Roy just got massively buffed, all his aerials got a reduction of landing lag. Red Marth is best Marth <3

My full "roster" is, in order of importance, Kirby, Duck Hunt, Jiggs, Mewtwo, and Wii Fit Trainer. I play some Zelda and Charizard, but they have performed poorly when I try them at tourneys :p

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It's not symmetric across the X axis.

Oh, okay. I agree, then, that it is annoying. I don't think it bothers me too much, since the rest of the interface isn't symmetric across the x-axis on that screen, but I definitely frowned when I first saw how it looked with the final characters.

It hurts to look at. Whereas it could have been something more like this:

Yeah, that does look better. I thought I remembered reading that the way the franchises were originally ordered was based on when they were released (meaning that Kid Icarus's movement makes me pause, since I can't remember when it released), but since I don't remember how that worked, I'm fine with this change.

okay first of all

i'm going to need you to back way the fuck off my boy MARTH

second of all yes bayo owns my ass

#solidarity #istandwithu
Marth sucks ass!!!!

Roy just got massively buffed, all his aerials got a reduction of landing lag. Red Marth is best Marth <3

My full "roster" is, in order of importance, Kirby, Duck Hunt, Jiggs, Mewtwo, and Wii Fit Trainer. I play some Zelda and Charizard, but they have performed poorly when I try them at tourneys :p
Didn't he already have like no lag? lol, these fucking FE Characters man.

Anyway I main: Greninja, Wario, DK, King Dedede, and now Bayonetta. I've never played at a tournament tbh

berzeli

Banned
Russian lawyer accuses unlikely animal chums of 'gay propaganda'
Russian prosecutors have begun considering whether media coverage of the unexpected friendship between a male tiger and goat at a safari park in the country’s far east counts as gay propaganda.

Novosibirsk lawyer Alexei Krestyanov complained to the prosecutor general last month that information about the animals living together could harm children by provoking “interest in non-traditional sexual relations”.
Oh Russia.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I did, I said I wasn't too excited about it. Well I really wasn't into him relationship wise.

Like RatskyWatsky, this made me remember.

I'll believe that you're not a secret iPad gamer...for now.

CAN WE BE FRIENDS, TOO? I can be your muse(s). (Don't you dare respond with "No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no.")

But really, that song is wonderful and was my daily humming/singing song for months. Not enough people talk about Hercules. It was a childhood fixation for me.
OF COURSE WE CAN BE FRIENDS :D Any fan of that song is a friend of mine <3

Hercules is totally underrated sometimes IMO. That is my favourite Disney song of all time.. Followed by Colours of the Wind LOL!
Is there any way to enlarge the larynx?
I don't believe so, actually.. There is a way to reduce its size, for those who are looking for higher pitch. It looks like this is the only option for those who want lower pitch:
"a segment of cartilage can be removed from the voice box to loosen the vocal folds and lower the pitch, and sometimes the thickness of the vocal cord can be augmented."
This seems like it might actually be less invasive than a reduction in larynx size..

This is the first Valentines Day in a long time to come around while I'm with someone that I love, and he's gonna be out of town that whole week. Blergh.

I'm probably gonna spend it the same way I spent the past 6; pounding red wine and rewatching Lost finales just so I could feel something again. I won't have Grindr to refresh every 45 seconds this time though, which will be good for my battery.

Anyone else doing anything for VDay?

Grakl

This is the first Valentines Day in a long time to come around while I'm with someone that I love, and he's gonna be out of town that whole week. Blergh.

I'm probably gonna spend it the same way I spent the past 6; pounding red wine and rewatching Lost finales just so I could feel something again. I won't have Grindr to refresh every 45 seconds this time though, which will be good for my battery.

Street Fighter V duh?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
We're driving up to Vancouver on valentine's, staying Sunday - Tuesday. Sucks that my partner lost his job this past weekend, so we'll have to keep things more budget conscious on the trip.

Street Fighter V duh?
Yeah i might have some friends over and play some street fighter and some other fighting games. Also my friend might bring over his sound voltex controller and play some of that.
Maybe with street fighter V i can get more in my friends into fighting game.

Sai-kun

Banned
We're driving up to Vancouver on valentine's, staying Sunday - Tuesday. Sucks that my partner lost his job this past weekend, so we'll have to keep things more budget conscious on the trip.

I saw your thread on that, dude. Totally blows, and it's fucked up. Fingers crossed that he lands a spot soon, but you two will make it work in the meantime :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Listen to romantic music, romantic yet depressing films, masturbate and cry in the shower in solitude and sleep.

Guys go to a salon and get your hair done right if you don't or never did. Omg. I'm in heaven right now
&#128135;&#127998;&#128135;&#127998;&#128133;&#127998;&#128129;&#127998;&#128587;&#127998;

3phemeral

My friends used to have a "Anti-Valentines Day" but it wasn't called that. I forgot what the "official" name was but it was essentially a bunch of single friends all enjoying their friendship with a bite to eat and some karaoke. That didn't stop people from exchanging numbers, though, so it could be the nice beginning of something if anyone else here who's single wants to plan something.

Maybe you two can plan a dinner over Google Hangouts/Skype and have cheese, drink wine, and watch a movie simultaneously. When the SO moved to Michigan first ahead of me, I was flying solo in SoCal for 6 months. We kept in touch almost every night because we were so used to ending the day with each other that it felt off to sleep without at least saying good night.

Aw, sending positive thoughts your way. In the meanwhile, have fun and have a nice, reasonable time. :)

charmed699

Neo Member

I really should start watching UFC.

Some of the screenshots I took.

UFC Game 1

UFC Game 2

I never really do anything for Valentine's day, but a guy that I have known for a long time surprised me with a card and some other bits in the post that he knew I would like. He asked if he could send some stuff, but I didn't know what it was and only accepted after he agreed that I could also send him something. Quite thoughtful of him. I mean, usually the most you can expect from a guy these days are photos of his crotch when he is horny.

Oh. I got a haircut this week. Something a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom