• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Guys go to a salon and get your hair done right if you don't or never did. Omg. I'm in heaven right now
��������������������

Congrats. Enjoy it. :)

OF COURSE WE CAN BE FRIENDS :D Any fan of that song is a friend of mine <3

Hercules is totally underrated sometimes IMO. That is my favourite Disney song of all time.. Followed by Colours of the Wind LOL!

The animation during that sequence of Pocahontas is fantastic.

What about bald people

:'(

Koppai

Hi guys

1929798_10153226835531646_161912732590207798_n.jpg

Koppai

Oh my gosh, thanks for all the comments :D

What's new around here?

I've been playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth, and I love it!!!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Do people get banned for negative comments?

I would think that people feel inclined to leave positive comments because 1) they honestly feel that way, 2) it can be scary to put yourself out there as only an image and people can empathize with that fear of judgment, and 3) many people are already mean enough to themselves, which means you're not offering the other person much if you don't have anything positive to say and decide to anyway.

That said, if I ever post a selfie, you all can feel free to be honest, however you'd like.

P.S.: That really is a nice selfie, Koppai. Your eyes appear to be a lovely glacial blue that the lighting and photo are capturing really well.

charmed699

Neo Member
That looks like a very cool Mario t-shirt.

Just randomly thought about agent Mulder in red pants in the latest episode of the X-Files. Well, I suppose it helped that I have been watching the X-Files for the last couple of hours. Some guys age really well.

Koppai

It's okay, I know the risk of posting pics on the internet. I'm sure there are nudes or something of me floating around out there from all the grindring/scruffing for years and years anyway.

That's like my favorite picture ever because the lighting was really good :)

Ugh took my parents to my favorite sushi restauraunt and ended up with terrible service, and my mom did not like the food (she didn't even get sushi). I feel like my parents just will never have the same taste in food as me, I have tried quite a bit of different things. But holy crap at that service <_<; [I usually don't bitch about service ever]

How is Bayonetta in Smash, I haven't really touched the game much since 2014...even though I have every single Amiibo (except Mega Yarn Yoshi) x_x

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I don't believe so, actually.. There is a way to reduce its size, for those who are looking for higher pitch. It looks like this is the only option for those who want lower pitch:"a segment of cartilage can be removed from the voice box to loosen the vocal folds and lower the pitch, and sometimes the thickness of the vocal cord can be augmented."This seems like it might actually be less invasive than a reduction in larynx size..

That sounds promising! I wonder if they can adjust the deepness by different levels (like on a scale) or if it's just a high -> deep type deal?

my partner lost his job this past weekend

I'm sorry to hear that. Just cuddle up with your doge and things will get better before you know it! :]

Yay! I'm glad someone did. It's adorable.

Don Hertzfeldt has another movie on Netflix called It's Such a Beautiful Day, which I just watched last night (it's about 1 hour long). I thought it was pretty good, although it's not as cute and happy as World of Tomorrow. It's actually quite depressing but also kind of life affirming? At any rate, I recommend it!

Where's henchman?

#Where'sHenchman

I wouldn't send any naughty pictures to someone if I wasn't 100% sure they weren't a creeper. I haven't seen any pics of you on Tumblr, but I only watch clips on Tumblr anyway.

Golnei

XCOM 2, Street Fighter V and Fire Emblem Fates being so close together is kind of bullcrap :[

NoE was so considerate to move the European date out of the way.

Furry propaganda is insidious and omnipresent. Our children must be protected.

hey dadd-

hey :) nice photo

It's kind of inspiring to see how much progress you've made. I'm proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom