• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veeboy

Well, if all the cool kids are doing it...

== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
96% Degradee
95% Submissive
77% Primal (Prey)
73% Masochist
69% Slave
69% Rope Bunny
61% Brat
61% Exhibitionist
57% Girl/Boy
55% Pet
48% Vanilla
35% Experimentalist
30% Switch
30% Non-monogamist
23% Ageplayer
16% Voyeur
14% Dominant
12% Degrader
10% Primal (Hunter)
8% Sadist
6% Master/Mistress
5% Rigger
4% Daddy/Mommy
4% Brat Tamer
3% Owner
See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1424212

A little bit more kinky than expected.

94% Vanilla
85% Switch
57% Dominant
51% Voyeur
50% Experimentalist
48% Submissive
33% Brat
30% Non-monogamist
23% Primal (Hunter)
20% Rigger
19% Rope Bunny
19% Brat Tamer
16% Primal (Prey)
15% Master/Mistress
13% Exhibitionist
12% Girl/Boy
12% Daddy/Mommy
9% Ageplayer
6% Sadist
6% Masochist
4% Pet
3% Slave
2% Owner
2% Degradee
2% Degrader

Yup, figured as much. I'm not nearly as kinky as some of you guys lol.

That was a fun test. Thanks for posting it!

I got:
93% Masochist
90% Degradee
88% Sadist
84% Submissive
84% Switch
75% Degrader
74% Dominant
74% Rigger
71% Rope Bunny
69% Slave
69% Experimentalist
55% Master/Mistress
53% Brat Tamer
42% Vanilla
40% Brat
38% Owner
36% Non-monogamist
31% Primal (Prey)
26% Exhibitionist
25% Voyeur
23% Primal (Hunter)
22% Girl/Boy
21% Pet
19% Ageplayer
18% Daddy/Mommy

Astral Dog

I think I'm quitting my job. I got into an argument with the owner of the company over the phone earlier today where he basically told me that he doesn't give a shit about what's best for me, only what's best for his company. So I told him that there was no point in talking anymore since nothing would come out of it and hung up on him.

I know probably most companies are like this, but I've been busting my ass for about two years now without expecting much back and they proven time after time that they don't really care about our mental and physical well being. The argument was because he's refusing to renew my work visa, instead he wanted to do the whole paperwork over as if it was the first time, because the new layers he hired are shit and let my visa expire, while having all the documents to do the renewal.

So he decided it was the better thing to do for the company, because he wants me on a plane tomorrow. Which means I will/would lose the year I've been working in this company towards the total required for changing my migratory status from temporary to permanent. The truth is actually I can do the same work from abroad than if I stayed here while they fix my migratory status.

It's scary as hell being unemployed abroad and without legal papers. I'm gonna talk to my lawyer (who did my papers the first time and they called just today to try and fix the mess they made by not renewing my papers and a couple of friend's too) and see what he advises. I think I can change my status to independent worker somehow. The other option I'm considering is going to visit my father in Colombia and then coming back here as a tourist again and start looking for a job.

I know all jobs have their downsides but I'm just expecting a little reciprocity instead of just a pat in the back. I really don't wanna go back there, they're just awful people and have an history of workers leaving the company in bad terms and the same applies to some of their clients. It's just a very toxic place to work at. I never saw myself staying there after the 4 years I needed to get my permanent visa.

Maybe I'm making a big mistake but I just feel like there's gotta be something better than this. Thank God I have savings which would last me for a few months including rent/food and also my roommates are coworkers from Venezuela as well and they're really nice people. I talked to my dad earlier and he supports me as well in my decision and obviously offers me to stay with him as long as I want/need in Colombia.

It was really scary to move from Venezuela to Mexico but taking this leap of faith is way scarier. I really hope things turn out well. Wish me luck!

PS. Thanks for reading, you're awesome if you read the whole thing!
:( thats really sad, to work in that awful environment for years only to get treated like that, cant say much but good luck!, im sure you will find something much better regardless.

Rayis

Ooohh, Kinky test =D

QUMX6il.png

If you enjoy being tied up, please cum with me

Sai-kun

Banned
I got rid of all the shit that was below 50% because it's obviously not me at all. Top 2 are definitely me. Exhibitionist...maybe? I'm pretty sensitive of being involved in excessive public displays of affection so it's surprising to see it that high, haha.

93% Voyeur
83% Switch
83% Exhibitionist
78% Non-monogamist
76% Rope Bunny
72% Submissive
64% Rigger
61% Vanilla
60% Experimentalist
57% Dominant

Yikes that kink test gave me results I wasn't expecting. Also that thing's even more comprehensive than most personality tests I've seen online, lol.

Dany

Banned
Yeah, that's definitely not my thing either. I'm surprised how popular that is.
I mean it was super fun going to them. Was eyed up and touched a lot from old people wearing next to nothing. Also the basements, seedy. The slings. So not my scene haha.

Perhaps it's generational.

So since I scored so highly on non monogamist, and I know this is a subject we have touched on several times before, I would like to hear updated opinions on open relationships.

I have a related story now, so I'll save it for until after possible discussion is rolling.

So since I scored so highly on non monogamist, and I know this is a subject we have touched on several times before, I would like to hear updated opinions on open relationships.

I have a related story now, so I'll save it for now until possible discussion is rolling.
I know some poly people and it seems to work well with them.

Dany

Banned
Bae and I are doin stuff with more folks but together. Not separate. We both agreed to this and accepted it.

But we so busy 💀🙄

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I have a related story now, so I'll save it for until after possible discussion is rolling.

Personally not that interested into that but if it were to happen it would be a threesome and it wouldn't happen that often.

Yikes that kink test gave me results I wasn't expecting. Also that thing's even more comprehensive than most personality tests I've seen online, lol.
I was honestly just thinking this LOLL. It was about as intense as the one I took telling me that I was ENFP or something. It's a popular personality test!

94% Switch
88% Degradee
79% Submissive
79% Brat
78% Dominant
76% Sadist
76% Degrader
74% Rigger
74% Rope Bunny
63% Primal (Prey)
63% Brat Tamer
56% Masochist
52% Vanilla
50% Primal (Hunter)
48% Master/Mistress
34% Experimentalist
27% Slave
23% Voyeur
12% Girl/Boy
11% Owner
10% Daddy/Mommy
5% Pet
5% Exhibitionist
4% Ageplayer
1% Non-monogamist
tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

It looks my tastes overlap the most with Blood Diamonds. 😆

I'm kind of weird on this issue. I think being with someone is important, but it feels kind of selfish for me to tell my SO that they can never be with another person besides me. People are human, and if my SO cheated on me once with someone important, I'm not sure I would be all that mad. I think I support open relationships in that I understand that humans are capable of loving multiple people. I would have maybe what I would call a slightly open relationship, one in which my SO could be with another person who he genuinely felt like he loved also, but I would never allow my SO to be promiscuous or sleep with any random guy he thinks is hot.

Golnei

Age play is playing older or younger but not necessarily kids. Say teenager, 20 something , 30 something etc.

Is it more commonly used for less extreme scenarios? I usually hear the term come up in relation to roleplaying children - nappies/diapers, potty training...

tumblr_o01ufy9zOS1qeiz5bo1_540.jpg

...that...

Vazra

Is it more commonly used for less extreme scenarios? I usually hear the term come up in relation to roleplaying children - nappies/diapers, potty training...

tumblr_o01ufy9zOS1qeiz5bo1_540.jpg

...that...

Lets use the info from the test
Ageplayers
ed1ef0f162.png

Boys/Girls
cbf763aba0.png

I don't have an interest at all in the lifestyle elements but in a limited role play scenario it could be fine. I don't like that the test doesn't separate these very well.

Age play is playing older or younger but not necessarily kids. Say teenager, 20 something , 30 something etc.
I see. Thanks.

Ahasverus

Do you guys also suffer from anxiety after a sexcam encounter? Like, you had a night with somene,m and it all went great but.. you haven't met him in the flesh so the actual real encounter has the risk of being awkward af. I still can't deal with it, and I'm just meeting this great guy who sounds so awesome and we've been clicking in a lot of things, only that, well, after our virtual encounters the real world situation feels weird for me. I want it to go great though, he's a great guy all around.

Vazra

Do you guys also suffer from anxiety after a sexcam encounter? Like, you had a night with somene,m and it all went great but.. you haven't met him in the flesh so the actual real encounter has the risk of being awkward af. I still can't deal with it, and I'm just meeting this great guy who sounds so awesome and we've been clicking in a lot of things, only that, well, after our virtual encounters the real world situation feels weird for me. I want it to go great though, he's a great guy all around.

Well you guys will talk at first so I think the awkwardness will go away before the sex happens unless the plan is to go straight for it.

Ahasverus

Well you guys will talk at first so I think the awkwardness will go away before the sex happens unless the plan is to go straight for it.
Yeah I guess we will, what I mean is, how do you talk with someone with whom you've flirted (and more) for months, but have never seen? Like, do you start like you were already sexual (romantical?) acquantinces or like two strangers with a bare idea of each other? I seriously don't know lol

Vazra

Yeah I guess we will, what I mean is, how do you talk with someone with whom you've flirted (and more) for months, but have never seen? Like, do you start like you were already sexual (romantical?) acquantinces or like two strangers with a bare idea of each other? I seriously don't know lol

Start a normal conversation and let things develop to see where it will go. You can see how you two behave and slowly move towards the sexual part if you both are feeling comfortable going there.

Salbug

Wrote this on Tumblr because it felt easier, but I decided to post it, and come out on Facebook today, and I've been met with a shit-ton of positive reception to this, more then I expected to be honest especially from my father who greeted me with a hug when I woke up from my nap. Today was a good day.

Kevyt

Wrote this on Tumblr because it felt easier, but I decided to post it, and come out on Facebook today, and I've been met with a shit-ton of positive reception to this, more then I expected to be honest especially from my father who greeted me with a hug when I woke up from my nap. Today was a good day.

I'm so happy for you!

Excellent to hear. :)

Elitist1945

Happy to hear this! :)

This is something I've been wanting to get around to for years.

I'm glad that this is going well for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom