• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

Wrote this on Tumblr because it felt easier, but I decided to post it, and come out on Facebook today, and I've been met with a shit-ton of positive reception to this, more then I expected to be honest especially from my father who greeted me with a hug when I woke up from my nap. Today was a good day.
Congratz Ben, life is unlivable without freedom from ourselves.

Okay so related story to my poly question earlier.

But first, my bf is coming here in a few weeks and then we're going somewhere on a vacation together! Other than possible weather delays, nothing will fuck this up this time.

But as for the related issue.

In October I began posting my picture on various chub/chaser/gainer/encourager websites, some that I have been a member of for years, but remained faceless on.
I did it to see what people actually thought of my looks and such, and I got a lot of positive responses, and quite a few invitations, which I turned down at the time.

Recently however, I've been talking to someone in an open relationship, we have a lot in common, and I absolutely love how he looks, and his body.
So I decided to talk to this person much longer than I have some of the other people that have messaged me.
It eventually went further, and we swapped quite a few pics.
We also then talked about meeting and possibly playing around at some point. So I decided I very much wanted to do that.

I don't keep anything from my bf at all, because of the nature of our relationship. When I had posted my original picture back in October I had discussed
with him at the time how I thought I would want to meet others for sex, or dates/fun. He at first I think was hurt, but admitted to me that he felt the same way,
and we both find the idea of someone outside of our relationship enjoying the other person in our relationship a turn on. Last night we took the BDSM survey
at the same time just for shits and giggles, and so much of it lines up for each thing for us. Particularly the non Monogamous part.

We both agreed I should meet this person that I've been talking to sometime after we see each other for our vacation, and... I very much want to. Is that a fucked up thing?

Mood changes suck...
66e636beb4.gif

I'll be back later I suppose.
What's wrong, Bayo? 😧

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What's wrong, Bayo?
My mood can easily change and when I'm spending too much time doing nothing then I have the even easier chances for mood swings which don't help considering I also have depression. (I need a job lol)

I'm feeling better now after a nice warm shower and a nice cup of hot coffee with milk so nothing to worry about. :p (My instagram followers can confirm the shower part ;) )

Veeboy

Buy Digimon Cyber Sleuth if you want a really good JRPG. Just switch it to hard mode after you get a full team.
Preordered it through Amazon and I am still waiting. It was supposed to be delivered today but the USPS stays terrible.
My mood can easily change and when I'm spending too much time doing nothing then I have the even easier chances for mood swings which don't help considering I also have depression. (I need a job lol)

I'm feeling better now after a nice warm shower and a nice cup of hot coffee with milk so nothing to worry about. :p (My instagram followers can confirm the shower part ;) )
Sorry to hear about the moods. I can feel you on the mood changes when you have too much downtime. I've been unemployed since graduating and I spend way too much time inside of my own head which often leads to me feeling down on myself. What helps me is to take a long walk if you ever want to try that. Either way glad to hear you're feeling better.

Vazra

Preordered it through Amazon and I am still waiting. It was supposed to be delivered today but the USPS stays terrible.

Sorry to hear about the moods. I can feel you on the mood changes when you have too much downtime. I've been unemployed since graduating and I spend way too much time inside of my own head which often leads to me feeling down on myself. What helps me is to take a long walk if you ever want to try that. Either way glad to hear you're feeling better.

Sadly the area I live doesnt really have a good area to walk around so if I go for a walk at best it would be at my backyard if anything. 1 full year unemployed sucks but oh well something gotta show up eventually.

Veeboy

Sadly the area I live doesnt really have a good area to walk around so if I go for a walk at best it would be at my backyard if anything. 1 full year unemployed sucks but oh well something gotta show up eventually.
Shit, that sucks. You're right though, eventually somethings gotta happen.

It's so good. This game is life.
It's so good. Giving me that persona vibe. Rie though

Guys. Please stop.
tumblr_lkuv2gu0Kj1qiqegzo1_500.gif

I've been looking forward to this game for months and the waiting for my package is killing me. I've had to stop myself from downloading the vita version twice already.

Salbug

Happy to hear this! :)

This is something I've been wanting to get around to for years.

It's hard yeah, not knowing how the end response will be. It was the same in my case of course with my dad knowing his political views, and being a big republican. Aside from a few poisonous folk I had to erase from my history for good, things have gone super well. I hope you can get yourself in a good position, and get to that point, and be met with nothing but positivity as well. <3

Elitist1945

It's hard yeah, not knowing how the end response will be. It was the same in my case of course with my dad knowing his political views, and being a big republican. Aside from a few poisonous folk I had to erase from my history for good, things have gone super well. I hope you can get yourself in a good position, and get to that point, and be met with nothing but positivity as well. <3

Thanks! :D Actually my family is really open minded (my parents have told me and my siblings several times its okay if we are gay/lesbian), I just feel like telling people is awkward and something I want to avoid lol.

Bladenic

It's fun. I hate all the translation errors and some of the character designs but yeah. Almost done with it anyways.

DAMN sis already? I'm 15 hours in and only on chapter 4 RIP me

Edit: @Above post: tbh I haven't even thought about Digimon until this game and Tri came out. I don't think you need Digimon knowledge or even to a huge fan to like the game. If you like any SMT or Persona game you'd like it. Just being a fan of turn based JRPGs is enough qualification IMO.

Kevyt

You can't use nudes for grinder?

Who thought that was a good idea? It doesn't make sense. It's like saying a steak restaurant can't have pictures of its steaks on the menu.

So silly.

Delio

DAMN sis already? I'm 15 hours in and only on chapter 4 RIP me

Edit: @Above post: tbh I haven't even thought about Digimon until this game and Tri came out. I don't think you need Digimon knowledge or even to a huge fan to like the game. If you like any SMT or Persona game you'd like it. Just being a fan of turn based JRPGs is enough qualification IMO.

Yeah I want to get done with it before Fates comes out.

I have a lump in my jaw that might be a tooth filling infection or cancer but I don't care because it doesn't hurt yet

I've spent $6,000 since fall on orthodontics that only seem to be making my mouth more of a horrific carnival than it already is

My tenants flooded my house

They conspired to hide evidence and deceive me

I'm so lonely all the time and I don't have any friends

I only sought out tenants because I wanted to make friends

I can't talk to anyone about anything because I spend all day solely interacting with imbecilic adolescents and their psychotic parents

I stay up all night doing nothing

Kevyt

I have a lump in my jaw that might be a tooth filling infection or cancer but I don't care because it doesn't hurt yet

I've spent $6,000 since fall on orthodontics that only seem to be making my mouth more of a horrific carnival than it already is

I can't talk to anyone about anything because I spend all day solely interacting with imbecilic adolescents and their psychotic parents

Where do you live?

Your knowledge on skin is amazing! I'd love to hang out with you! I'm like a super amazing person to talk to!

Or come to DC! &#128513;

Ugh why do you like everything I do? And by that I mean why you gotta live in Canada/have a boyfriend &#128557;
I know right!? :/ Bb if you lived in Canada we'd totally be dating tbh.

Guys. Please stop.
tumblr_lkuv2gu0Kj1qiqegzo1_500.gif

I've been looking forward to this game for months and the waiting for my package is killing me. I've had to stop myself from downloading the vita version twice already.
Just seeing that gif makes me think of that episode. THE FEELS.

I play it on vita! I like the portability factor :) but I have a ps4 copy as well! I wanted to support the franchise LOLL

God, my roommate is listening to the worst "music" imaginable. Save me.
Ha! (disgust)

I was just ranting. I was thinking of using it just to see but nah.

I never used grinder (or any dating app for that matter) and I deeply value that. (y)
I haven't either, and I feel really good about it. I don't really see the point in them. If you can't have casual unprotected sex, there's no point in hookup apps existing. Monogamy is the only choice unfortunately.

You can message my inbox and if you got Skype we can talk there. I'm usually up very late and we can chat about anything you want. *hugs*

Where do you live?

Your knowledge on skin is amazing! I'd love to hang out with you! I'm like a super amazing person to talk to!

Or come to DC! &#128513;

I back this
aww, thanks guys <3

I just need to take some time to define my priorities.

Like, I can't even play video games anymore because all I can think about is the crushing sense of despair ( I don't know, despair is the only appropriate word I can conjure) of having to go outside again that night or the next day.

No point in having a lifestyle that dominates my headspace so much that I can't even enjoy things that used to give me pleasure.

Monocle

You can't use nudes for grinder?

Who thought that was a good idea? It doesn't make sense. It's like saying a steak restaurant can't have pictures of its steaks on the menu.

So silly.
Face/body > dick IMO, so it works for me! Imagine how lame the app would be if most guys used a dickpic for their profile. Umm, the rest of you is kind of important for literally everything besides dick-centric hookups.

Vazra

Face/body > dick IMO, so it works for me! Imagine how lame the app would be if most used used dickpics. Umm, the rest of you is kind of important for literally everything besides dick-centric hookups.

I don't have the body but I have the D tho.

Monocle

I don't have the body but I have the D tho.
Judging by how many guys send unsolicited dickpics, there's plenty of demand for what you can supply, lol.

Maybe I'm just an outlier in that dicks are pretty low on my list of priorities.

I haven't either, and I feel really good about it. I don't really see the point in them. If you can't have casual unprotected sex, there's no point in hookup apps existing. Monogamy is the only choice unfortunately.
I made several actual friends on Grindr because I know how to talk to people, I guess. I mean we've actually hung out and everything. There are some chill guys on there.

I don't understand dickpics at all. Men have this weird obsession with the phallus. They constantly want to photograph it, doodle it, graffiti it, etc.

EDIT- Monocle gets it.

Vazra

Judging by how many guys send unsolicited dickpics, there's plenty of demand for what you can supply, lol.

Maybe I'm just an outlier in that dicks are pretty low on my list of priorities.

I got a cute face tho so I dont need to send the D.

Then again no one seems interestested
3849f6c093.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

what is that?
brush your pubes before entering?

God damnit. I meant pink lol.

ohhh that makes more sense

Wrote this on Tumblr because it felt easier, but I decided to post it, and come out on Facebook today, and I've been met with a shit-ton of positive reception to this, more then I expected to be honest especially from my father who greeted me with a hug when I woke up from my nap. Today was a good day.

Congrats~~

*hug* I can relate.

Kevyt

Face/body > dick IMO, so it works for me! Imagine how lame the app would be if most guys used a dickpic for their profile. Umm, the rest of you is kind of important for literally everything besides dick-centric hookups.

Well I had a full body jockstrap picture with my face in it. Basically full body. Grinder apparently blocks buttocks too.

Buttocks are not allowed either so what fun is that. Also, Grinder compresses pictures too. So whatever, what year is this, oh right, it's 2016.

Anyways, I wasn't planning on doing anything.

I live a happily celibate life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom