• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nnnnnn
I'm obsessed with Tiffany Pollard though. Best line: "look how stressed my shit is!"

I've never been much into the Skype gig tho

Im back on the facebook game so I can always add you there again ;)

As for Tiffany "New York" Pollard we all know she is the HBIC.
giphy.gif

Camillelang

Neo Member
I am 24, 5' 4" and 129 pounds. I used to be more overweight at about 150 because I worked at starbucks and just drank and ate everything cause our manager said it was free and didn't care what we did. Then I went off to big girl college aka UCF where I met Down and I ate a lot of shit there and maintained the weight then continued this trend until I had to start new anxiety medicine.

It made my appetite completely vanish and so I was eating like a max of 300 calories a day and dropped weight really fast! I dropped down to 130 then just started not snacking or eating fruit as a snack and watching my portions and more self control when craving things and now I am down and still losing weight.

Down has pictures of me in my underwear so only he knows how I really look! jkjk I mostly wear tight jeans and tighter shirts.

I always kind of see myself as kind of bigger though since from the side my stomach sticks out more then my little boobs so it throws me off balance. So i have padded bras to make it look like I am skinnier then I am when I wear tight shirts. Also wearing lots of dark colors helps!

_Isaac

I am 24, 5' 4" and 129 pounds. I used to be more overweight at about 150 because I worked at starbucks and just drank and ate everything cause our manager said it was free and didn't care what we did. Then I went off to big girl college aka UCF where I met Down and I ate a lot of shit there and maintained the weight then continued this trend until I had to start new anxiety medicine.

It made my appetite completely vanish and so I was eating like a max of 300 calories a day and dropped weight really fast! I dropped down to 130 then just started not snacking or eating fruit as a snack and watching my portions and more self control when craving things and now I am down and still losing weight.

Down has pictures of me in my underwear so only he knows how I really look! jkjk I mostly wear tight jeans and tighter shirts.

I always kind of see myself as kind of bigger though since from the side my stomach sticks out more then my little boobs so it throws me off balance. So i have padded bras to make it look like I am skinnier then I am when I wear tight shirts. Also wearing lots of dark colors helps!

I hope those pictures are from your chubby years. Also I just love everything about this post.

Aladdin or Prince Eric?

I kinda hate how Aladdin doesn't have any nipples.

I hope those pictures are from your chubby years. Also I just love everything about this post.

I kinda hate how Aladdin doesn't have any nipples.

I've seen some rule#34....

edit: Lol Destiny is doing a valentines day event. Social areas are dusted in rose petals. Just reminds me how single & lonely I am.

fernoca

'Zup guys!

No fems/no mascs/no tops/no bottoms/no vers/no whites/no blacks/no asians/no hispanics/no fats/no slims/no muscles/no bears/no daddies/no otters/no twinks/no talls/no shorts

Oh! And no Xbots and no Sonybots.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
'Zup guys!

No fems/no mascs/no tops/no bottoms/no vers/no whites/no blacks/no asians/no hispanics/no fats/no slims/no muscles/no bears/no daddies/no otters/no twinks/no talls/no shorts

Hi!

Sounds like you'd pair up perfectly with the disembodied essence of Nintendo. Or you really like your amiibo collection.

Vazra

'Zup guys!

#PCMasterRace

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
i feel so lonely tonight rip

hru gays

Dreading waking up very early in the morning and the exhaustion I'll feel as a result of little sleep.

I wish humans had more control over falling asleep. Someone give me a power switch.

Alao stressing about my responsibilities and my recent apparent lack of ability to do them, but I'll push those concerns off to the next day like I have for the past two months. :/

I'm 5'8" and I weigh 175 pounds. I need to lose some weight.

I have a question. Is it really weird that I bought a sports/training bra today and I'm a guy?

I'm not trans, just a bit strange, and now I feel like I wasted 20 bucks. What am I doing wearing a bra? I barely have pecs. And after a shower it was so freaking difficult to get on.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
*Hands over a napkin with chloroform.*

Thanks. That would probably work.

I'm 5'8" and I weigh 175 pounds. I need to lose some weight.

I have a question. Is it really weird that I bought a sports/training bra today and I'm a guy?

I'm not trans, just a bit strange, and now I feel like I wasted 20 bucks. What am I doing wearing a bra? I barely have pecs. And after a shower it was so freaking difficult to get on.

I think the only thing that would make it weird is if you bought it without having a reason. What compelled you to spend the money in the first place?

same girl

why do you have to wake up early? work?

School-related travel. So I guess that's kind of my work at the moment.

Thanks. That would probably work.

I think the only thing that would make it weird is if you bought it without having a reason. What compelled you to spend the money in the first place?

School-related travel. So I guess that's kind of my work at the moment.
oh traveling huh? be safe on your trip sis
same girl/QUOTE]
Hows the no wanking going?
uh... let's just say tomorrow's a fresh start! :D

edit: ddd at this reply being a tragic mess

I'm moderately interested in cross-dressing. I've never worn a dress, but I wouldn't be comfortable wearing one in public.

I also liked the way it made me feel. Wearing it turned me on (gave me an erection). I also have some neck pain and thought it would help support my back.

You can't really tell that I'm wearing it, even with a white t-shirt on, but it was so hard to get on!! It's fairly comfortable to wear though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm moderately interested in cross-dressing. I've never worn a dress, but I wouldn't be comfortable wearing one in public.

I also liked the way it made me feel. Wearing it turned me on (gave me an erection). I also have some neck pain and thought it would help support my back.

You can't really tell that I'm wearing it, even with a white t-shirt on, but it was so hard to get on!! It's fairly comfortable to wear though.

Well, if you like it and you're getting some use out of it, then I don't see anything weird about buying things you will enjoy and enjoying them. Props to you for exploring your interests!

Well, if you like it and you're getting some use out of it, then I don't see anything weird about buying things you will enjoy and enjoying them. Props to you for exploring your interests!

Thank you.

So I guess you're a Kirby fan? I have a few Kirby games, and I just bought one for GBA, which is coming in the mail. The remake of Kirby's Adventure where you can play as Metaknight.

Vazra

You're too kind! I still wouldn't mind blue eyes though. While I'm at it, wouldn't mind a few million bucks as well.

My bibimbop has arrived though, so dinner time.

If you get millions send a few thousands my way. XOXO

I suddenly felt unwell today. For two days beforehand I had a stomach ache but today I suddenly started shivering and teeth chattering and got a headache. I was at work, I went straight to a doctor across the road. They saw me almost immediately though I didn't have an appointment since they were worried. They asked me if I had chest pain etc, but I didn't.

They checked for appendicitis, which I didn't think it was (it didn't hurt enough for that) but since the pain moved to the right side it was a possibility. It wasn't appendicitis.

I got a medical certificate the rest of the day and tomorrow. When I got home I brought up my lunch and later the water I was drinking to stay hydrated, and brought up the medicine for nausea and stomach pain. I had a temperature of 101.2 Fahrenheit/38.4 Celsius (underarm).

I feel much better now, sleeping through the afternoon. Eating/drinking is still risky but I don't have the stomach pain or headache or shivering at the moment.

I had a dream where I was playing some card game with two girls and some other chubby white guy. Didn't think much of it. Wake up and go "fuck... he was cute. Why didnt I realize that in the dream"

Arcipello

going for an eye test today, my right eye has been somewhat out of focus compared to my left, so i suspect ill have to make the choice between glasses and contact lenses. ill finally look like the geek that i am :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom