• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Cheers for the advice, Bayonetta man. I like your clever use of trademark. Sex is nice and I do miss it from time to time, but it's a welcome change to not have to deal with some of the guys out there. A nice little break. :)

You're welcome. As for the sex stuff at least you don't have to worry about your hand cheating on you or breaking up with you. Fap away! LOL

6'1 and 172 pounds, I used to be pretty scrawny though and part of me misses the waist size. I like my dimensions now but I do wanna keep gaining muscle long-term

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 5'11 and underweight I think. I have an insanely fast metabolism so I don't really gain weight lol.

Am I correct in remembering that you're fairly young (late teens, very early 20s)? You might find it easier to gain mass/muscle after you age a bit more.

Well, guys it seems im not Gay after all, just a depressed, anxious loser who could not have a girlfriend and thus chosed the "easy" option. Thats what the new doctor says...

I, i am very surprised and a bit shocked,dont have many options now so i will continue with his teraphy and hope for positive results. He has a machine for magnetic therapy or something.

I always found that line of thought really ridiculous, like pursuing a same sex relationship is somehow "easier" than a hetero relationship. He sounds like a total quack.

Dany

Banned
5'9 is tall! lol

Well at least close to US average.

I thought it was higher.

"The average male American mens height is 177 cm, which is 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot – 10 inches tall. (for white males*)"

frieken white males ugh

Dany

Banned
Thank you, honestly,and it seems very weird but i have been with other doctors, a friend who is social worker, and hell even a priest who said something very different and supportive.

Part of this is my fault for not being more direct before, but as long as my parents say its just a foolish idea and if say "no" to this doctor things would get alot worse.

Holy shit! This is fucking awful. I am so so sorry you had to go through this. Fuck that doctor. Where do you live? Get a new doctor stat. No one needs to be told that shit.

I thought it was higher.

"The average male American mens height is 177 cm, which is 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot – 10 inches tall. (for white males*)"

frieken white males ugh
Woot. Above average. I wish I was an even 6 without shoes. Gotta be fridge tall. Oh well. I shouldn't complain

Koppai

I think I just need to start exercising or something, maybe my metabolism is slowing down. Trying to quit eating out all the time will definitely help, but I don't think it's the only issue. I wanna have a sexy body <_>

Thank you, honestly,and it seems very weird but i have been with other doctors, a friend who is social worker, and hell even a priest who said something very different and supportive.

Part of this is my fault for not being more direct before, but as long as my parents say its just a foolish idea and if say "no" to this doctor things would get alot worse.
Could your parents go talk to a psychologist who can tell them the dangers and ineffectiveness of conversion therapy?

Kevyt

I thought it was higher.

frieken white males ugh

Yeah, he's one inch short. Still most 5'9 persons are 5'10 with shoes on.

Astral Dog

Could your parents go talk to a psychologist who can tell them the dangers and ineffectiveness of conversion therapy?

well, its a bit complicated, i dont want my mom to get angry or sad, but yes other doctors, and the priest, who she should listen because she is very religious, gave a different diagnostic/opinion, but well they are very stubborn, and its more the repugnance in general.they feel.

now, i know my mom has her own issues too so i dont want to push the issue too much for now

Again, thank you all.:)

edit: and yes,i know someone that could give them a talk.in the future, fortunately.

d edit: not sure what kind of therapy it is, but i dont think its any kind of "conversion" just some kind of magnetism machine,it could help

I'm 5'9'' 138lbs. I'm fairly happy with my body outside of being a little too on the thin side, but I'm gonna work on it.

Isn't "conversion" therapy outlawed in some states?

Grazzt

177cm and 65kg, I'm underweight too.
So hard for me to gain weight and working out is the only thing that could keep me from losing weight. Two weeks without gym I could lose 1kg.

174cm/5'8
91kg/200lbs

well, its a bit complicated, i dont want my mom to get angry or sad, but yes other doctors, and the priest, who she should listen because she is very religious, gave a different diagnostic/opinion, but well they are very stubborn, and its more the repugnance in general.they feel.

now, i know my mom has her own issues too so i dont want to push the issue too much for now

Again, thank you all.:)

edit: and yes,i know someone that could give them a talk.in the future, fortunately.

d edit: not sure what kind of therapy it is, but i dont think its any kind of "conversion" just some kind of magnetism machine,it could help
People have heaps of beliefs about medical uses for magnets but it's not real. Outside of stuff like MRIs.

If it's trying to make you straight or realise you're straight after all, it's conversion 'therapy'.

It's great that you have some support.

Kevyt

I wish I could lose weight like some of you!

I'd trade my slow ass metabolism for a high metabolism.

Obesity runs in my family, thanks mom! &#128529;

Though I'm somewhat okay with my body. Yet I feel like I should weight a lot less for my height. &#129300;

For example my father is 5'6 and weights 132 lbs. I'm the same height and right now I'm weighing 158 lbs.... lol

The son of a gun is still stronger than me. Maybe I really am overweight and I just can't see it. &#128580;

how do you know what i look like? Maybe you confusing me with someone else :cheeky:

Instagram?

Though I'm somewhat okay with my body. Yet I feel like I should weight a lot less for my height. &#129300;

Instagram?
I like you as an obese Mexican. It's like watching someone inject fat into a plantain and waiting for it to explode

Bladenic

For example my father is 5'6 and weights 132 lbs. I'm the same height and right now I'm weighing 158 lbs.... lol

The son of a gun is still stronger than me. Maybe I really am overweight and I just can't see it. &#128580;

Instagram?

wait are you kitty heaven account?

Bladenic

The mental image though!

Have you actually done to that to a banana? &#128528;

I have cat pictures and that's all I have but my username isn't kitty heaven.

That's what I was referring to by kitty heaven. Your kitties are SOOOO cute. I want a cat named Rhett Buttler. And i shall have him.

oh and thanks ")

The son of a gun is still stronger than me. Maybe I really am overweight and I just can't see it.
Uh, no way, Seathy. I saw your selfie. You aren't fat at all! You're pretty cute actually &#128521; I have a thing for Mexican guys. Any darker latino guys are uber hot to me.

Kevyt

The only fat thing you have is your ass and don't lose that.

That's the fat I'm afraid of losing!

The only thing that brings the boys to the yard, and losing it... Oh dear. &#128549;

Uh, no way, Seathy. I saw your selfie. You aren't fat at all! You're pretty cute actually &#128521; I have a thing for Mexican guys. Any darker latino guys are uber hot to me.

lol, I've only posted selfies in the Skype chat, not here. :p

But thanks. :3

one exploded in my butt

is it wrong I feel bad for the banana?

I don't know most of Letters GAF very well yet but I'm most curious about you

What do you wanna know about him? I can tell you everything, lol

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
lol, I've only posted selfies in the Skype chat, not here. :p

But thanks. :3

Hmm, that doesn't sound right because I've seen your face before (not a full-body shot, though). I think you either posted your Instagram link or a selfie in here.

Hmm, that doesn't sound right because I've seen your face before (not a full-body shot, though). I think you either posted your Instagram link or a selfie in here.
Yeah, Seath, you did post one. I did some digging and found it. It was just your face, but you weren't fat at all. Now I just need to find Kirby's...

Vazra

I don't know most of Letters GAF very well yet but I'm most curious about you
You can PM me or ask me for my Skype cowboy.

I'll be here for you with open inbox and open arms and open legs and an open mouth.
ff408c535d.gif

Seath did post it under a different name. He didn't know how to post it on gaf and didn't know how to link it from photobucket. I helped
But deleted it shortly because thats how he is. (Disgust)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Seath, you did post one. I did some digging and found it. It was just your face, but you weren't fat at all. Now I just need to find Kirby's...

If you end up finding it, you might be misled about my weight from the close-up. I somehow ended up with a unusually round-looking face in that shot.

I haven't weighed myself in forever. Last I recall, I was 5'10"/5'11" and about 165 lbs, but most people always assume I'd weigh less (maybe 150? 140?) because people see me as too slender for that. I guess I must have a very dense body (bone and/or muscle) because I've always sunk in water. I might weigh more than 165 or still the same now due to having put on muscle in recent months but also having lost some at some point before.

If you end up finding it, you might be misled about my weight from the close-up. I somehow ended up with a unusually round-looking face in that shot.

I haven't weighed myself in forever. Last I recall, I was 5'10"/5'11" and about 165 lbs, but most people always assume I'd weigh less (maybe 150? 140?) because people see me as too slender for that. I guess I must have a very dense body (bone and/or muscle) because I've always sunk in water. I might weigh more than 165 or still the same now due to having put on muscle in recent months but also having lost some at some point before.
It looks like it was post 5010, but I think you deleted it. It's ok; I would be self-conscious too with all the hotties we have on here. Seath didn't delete his.

Vazra

You're cute, Bayo. Idk why you don't have a bf.

Had 2 long distance ones. I'm not much of a club guy and the gay scene here seems to be stucked in the Queer As Folk era where all you see gays is at the gay clubs and bars and the other options are hook up apps which have the option to make friends or look for relationships but realistically speaking the chances of a relationship happening there seem pretty low. I don't put myself out there so Im mostly at home posting in GAF and other forums lol. *weeps*

You can PM me or ask me for my Skype cowboy.

I'll be here for you with open inbox and open arms and open legs and an open mouth.
ff408c535d.gif

Nnnnnn
I'm obsessed with Tiffany Pollard though. Best line: "look how stressed my shit is!"

I've never been much into the Skype gig tho

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like it was post 5010, but I think you deleted it. It's ok; I would be self-conscious too with all the hotties we have on here. Seath didn't delete his.

Nope, they're still there. You just have to try to reply to the post to see the links. I did that so only people with GAF accounts could see,

Everyone please witness this like I did. It will turn you asexual for sure!

Nightmares ahead

NSFW!!!!

Uhh...1:30...uhh...uhhhhhhhh............. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom