• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shokifer

Spider on the edge of an empty malteasers packet. I wish it had gone further in but it's just staying to where I can see its legs and they're spindly as fuck.

halfbeast

Banned
Or you are just really horny and that's swaying your opinion towards the other person.

I've talked to guys on Grindr who I thought were the hottest, nicest guys ever who I'd really want to meet... while I was horny, then I'd jack off to the pics they send, go "what the fuck am I doing?" and cancel the meet up.

oh, you're one of those...

Grizzo

Or you are just really horny and that's swaying your opinion towards the other person.

I've talked to guys on Grindr who I thought were the hottest, nicest guys ever who I'd really want to meet... while I was horny, then I'd jack off to the pics they send, go "what the fuck am I doing?" and cancel the meet up.

I can understand that.

That's why they say you gotta jack off before going on a date. So that you know if you really like the dude you're meeting if you're just horny.

DOWN

Banned
hk8kuQ8.jpg

EDIT: oh we're posting women

Xian Mikol
33e1b1dfd298797582e5d612f037daaccbf02e52.jpg

588199180443586eb12e80de5eb6cb4b.jpg

I was sad when she died too!

The fact that Lexa was her second just made her an even more interesting character. I wish the producers wouldn't have killed her.

We need like a 100 OT, especially when season 3 comes closer to release date.

Dichen Lachman is incredible, such beautiful and unusual facial structure. Love how her Grounder Chic mascara makes her look like an actual lion on the show.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas at the fellow Dichen appreciation. Most people simply respond with a "Who?"

She's got one of the most unique, beautiful faces out there at the minute.

tumblr_n59tkcQSIx1tptwkvo1_250.gif

Yes.

I'm having a bit of an issue right now. I'm not sure if I talked about him before, but there's this guy I sort of went out with about 2 months ago. We have friends in common and ended up talking through tinder, he's a tv/film critic so we have lots of stuff to talk about usually.

When we met, he invited me to a special showing of a movie but it was canceled so I ended up going to his place, we cuddled, kissed and fooled around a little bit. We went out for food, and then I went back home. We kept talking but I sensed something was wrong so after a couple of days I told him to let me know if he didn't want to keep dating. He told me that he had just broken up with his boyfriend so he was just looking for dates but nothing more. I let him know I do want something more, but we sort of agreed on just keep things as they were.

He invited me to watch Pitch Perfect 2, on Wednesday and I had a great time. He held my hand at the cinema and then we also had dinner with a friend of his we met at the mall. He dropped me at my place so we kissed like 8 times before I got off the car.

Before this he had told me that he really wanted to see me and that he wanted me to sleep at his place (I jokingly said that he just wanted me as a sex slave and he promised that he wouldn't do anything sexual). The thing is now that we went out I realized once again that I want to take things further, he seems really into me but can I assume something has changed? (about what he wants). Should I bring it up???

We're supposed to meet again sometime soon, probably next week because our schedules are a bit complicated at the moment.

I'm having a bit of an issue right now. I'm not sure if I talked about him before, but there's this guy I sort of went out with about 2 months ago. We have friends in common and ended up talking through tinder, he's a tv/film critic so we have lots of stuff to talk about usually.

When we met, he invited me to a special showing of a movie but it was canceled so I ended up going to his place, we cuddled, kissed and fooled around a little bit. We went out for food, and then I went back home. We kept talking but I sensed something was wrong so after a couple of days I told him to let me know if he didn't want to keep dating. He told me that he had just broken up with his boyfriend so he was just looking for dates but nothing more. I let him know I do want something more, but we sort of agreed on just keep things as they were.

He invited me to watch Pitch Perfect 2, on Wednesday and I had a great time. He held my hand at the cinema and then we also had dinner with a friend of his we met at the mall. He dropped me at my place so we kissed like 8 times before I got off the car.

Before this he had told me that he really wanted to see me and that he wanted me to sleep at his place (I jokingly said that he just wanted me as a sex slave and he promised that he wouldn't do anything sexual). The thing is now that we went out I realized once again that I want to take things further, he seems really into me but can I assume something has changed? (about what he wants). Should I bring it up???

We're supposed to meet again sometime soon, probably next week because our schedules are a bit complicated at the moment.

Jack off first ....

How much further do you want to take it? How long was his last relationship?

If you really want it badly, then you should dip a toe in first, see if you could get a positive reaction.

Jack off first ....

How much further do you want to take it? How long was his last relationship?

If you really want it badly, then you should dip a toe in first, see if you could get a positive reaction.
Can't remember but I believe it was at least a couple of years. I'm not saying we should be boyfriends but I just kind of want to know if that would be a possibility, I don't want to be his booty call, I want to properly date.

Kevyt

So gym guy wanted to come to my place today but... I didn't really confirmed anything with him today.

Also, he was flirting on the phone with someone else when I saw him. Well it sounded like flirt talk to me. Nothing wrong with that of course.

Yet, he is clear about what he wants and I'm gonna have to chicken out... I rather we just went on a date or something but he doesn't seem interested in that.

I don't know...
How can I have sex with someone I'm not emotionally attached to or have no emotional investment in?

The idea seems foreign to me. It's also scary because what if he has STD's and things go completely wrong and I end up losing a kidney and with dementia and the sky falls and humanity perishes and polar bears go extinct! And just the worst of the worst happens...

I'm exaggerating and joking about my silly thoughts but I always obsess myself with the worst case scenarios.

My friend went ham today with me telling me how I'm always scared and not willing to take risks, other stuff and she's right.

Maybe I'll just end up living with many cats and by myself. Like the crazy old lady cat trope.

I have a feeling it's already happening! I have four cats now. My female cat gave birth recently:

They're adorable. Good thing she only had two. She's not a good mom.

There is a 100 OT...

Ohhh

Dichen Lachman is incredible, such beautiful and unusual facial structure. Love how her Grounder Chic mascara makes her look like an actual lion on the show.

tumblr_nqocquLQdy1qkh5fxo2_400.gif

I'm telling you guys, Hannibal. She may have only been in like, half a dozen scenes this season, but they're all very memorable.

There is one for season 2. A hiatus thread would mostly just be filled with tears and heartbreak, tbh.

tumblr_nsp6bgoZGX1u7dkz8o1_500.png

Yes she's beautiful! Also, that tweet... Well it's okay. When they had the blood fever there was a lot of blood too and many of them made it through. There was also stabbing and lots of blood too and many made it. It could mean that someone is bleeding but they'll live.

I hope it's not Bellamy, Lincoln, Lexa or Clarke. Anyone else can die. lol

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas at the fellow Dichen appreciation. Most people simply respond with a "Who?"

She's got one of the most unique, beautiful faces out there at the minute.

tumblr_n59tkcQSIx1tptwkvo1_250.gif

Yes.

I agree, she looks very unique and beautiful.

red13th

I was going to post a hot guy but I'll save him for later since it's woman season. :/

I should have joined instagram earlier, so easy to check on the hot guys.

People posting women isn't a reason to not post men too. There's no reason to segregate.

right? like i lurk this thread for a specific reason.
I'm sure there are better ways to find photos of men on the internet, so complaining about the discussion going this way is strange.

Razmos

I went to the gay geek meet up, it was fun and there were some really cute and nice guys there, including one guy dressed up in steampunk stuff.

I couldn't stay very long though because I had to get a train, but I enjoyed my time there. I'm definitely going to try and go to more of the events in the future. There was a certain guy there that I would really like to get to know.

Shokifer

I keep remembering events from the past and suddenly gaining tourette syndrome

That thread in off-topic is only exacerbating this.

I figure if I keep shitposting i'll eventually look like a useful contributor to this discussion

Delio

So the guy messaged me back. Basically said he didn't know how he removed me way back when. He doesnt know how to work Skype. Now he's telling me about his one year anniversary with his bf. Welp.

Kevyt

So the guy messaged me back. Basically said he didn't know how he removed me way back when. He doesnt know how to work Skype. Now he's telling me about his one year anniversary with his bf. Welp.

Wat... That's just random. ;_;

Kater

Banned
That's some impressive comeback.

Ouch. :( Hope you are okay!

garyBig

Well I mean I've really just been killing time waiting for you Gary, Hobo prophecy and all.

Yeah well I figured it's not really fair on him either right? Why both of us be, not unhappy but unenthusiastic; when we can look for more?

The day will come, a hobo-fate can't be avoided - it is known!

on-topic: yeah obviously. relationship-things always require two, so if one can't fully commit, it's not just half-broken, it's full-broken and it will make both partners unhappy, never just one. that's why you did the right thing and freed the both of you.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I have not posted here before now so I will do the little survey thing I guess.

Welcome!
i guess

So gym guy wanted to come to my place today but... I didn't really confirmed anything with him today.

Yet, he is clear about what he wants and I'm gonna have to chicken out... I rather we just went on a date or something but he doesn't seem interested in that.

I don't know...
How can I have sex with someone I'm not emotionally attached to or have no emotional investment in?

There's only one way to find out! He knows you're inexperienced, right? Just let him take the lead and don't freak out or run away. This could be a really good experience for you - what if it turns you into a sex god or something?

Welcome Geo!

One of the only Jessie J songs I can stomach. This one and Domino, which is also a jam.

I'd like to jam with you on Price Tag EG

it's not about the money money moneyyyy
I like that song too. :)
We should just swap music recommendations and discuss them. That sounds like a fun thread idea. Hmm.

Welcome Geo!

One of the only Jessie J songs I can stomach. This one and Domino, which is also a jam.

I'd like to jam with you on Price Tag EG

it's not about the money money moneyyyy

Haha, lets jam! I like her. She has the energy of katy perry but her voice doesnt strain under the lyrics. Shes got the gwen stefani ability to switch up her genres. And she makes catchy lyrics. The only thing is her video for Price Tag was cheap as hell. But its 2015. Nobody cares about music videos anymore.

Sai-kun

Banned
I have not posted here before now so I will do the little survey thing I guess.

Your gender? Male.
Your sexual orientation? Asexual. Attraction towards men mostly, sometimes women. Mostly men though.
Where Are You From? Orange County.
Where Do You Live? Orange County.
How Old Are you? 22.
Favorite Type of Music? Indie/Acclaimed stuff and trashy pop music sometimes.
Profession or Career interest? I don't know. Go to school and being self-employed I guess.
Favorite video game(s)? Journey, TLOU, idk other acclaimed stuff.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Piano, nature stuff, tv/film I guess

aw i feel like i didn't know you were one of us! welcome :] good to have you~ you're one of my fave posters on OT as of late tbh!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

I'll only remember her as Sierra.

Enver Gjokaj is still the best "unknown" actor out there. He's gotten on Agent Carter which is good for him.

Shinobix

I think I've had it. I might be splitting up with my boyfriend of two years. He's been away for almost a year now doing a masters degree and has issues with low self-esteem. He keeps texting me depressive messages and keeps complaining about how I don't say hi early in the morning or if I fall asleep after being on call and don't reply to his texts. I keep telling him that he can text me good morning but keeps saying he won't be the one who starts the conversation because he feels he is being pushy and too insistent. The hell

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think I've had it. I might be splitting up with my boyfriend of two years. He's been away for almost a year now doing a masters degree and has issues with low self-esteem. He keeps texting me depressive messages and keeps complaining about how I don't say hi early in the morning or if I fall asleep after being on call and don't reply to his texts. I keep telling him that he can text me good morning but keeps saying he won't be the one who starts the conversation because he feels he is being pushy and too insistent. The hell

Sounds like a rough time, I don't blame you for wanting out of it.

VegiHam

The day will come, a hobo-fate can't be avoided - it is known!

on-topic: yeah obviously. relationship-things always require two, so if one can't fully commit, it's not just half-broken, it's full-broken and it will make both partners unhappy, never just one. that's why you did the right thing and freed the both of you.

So what you're saying is, I'm a hero. A hero of liberation and freedom. Okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom