• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shokifer

I thought the whole point of exercise was your muscles tear and the body rebuilds them stronger to stop it happening next time.

Not that you'd find me within 2 miles of a gym. Not while I can still see my ribs anyway.

Honestly though, I like science fiction, classic horror, and animation. Kubrick & Miyazaki are my favorite directors.

VWyLQ3s.gif

I thought the whole point of exercise was your muscles tear and the body rebuilds them stronger to stop it happening next time.

Not that you'd find me within 2 miles of a gym. Not while I can still see my ribs anyway.

Essentially that is the case when weight lifting.

Honestly though, I like science fiction, classic horror, and animation. Kubrick & Miyazaki are my favorite directors.
Ooh! I love animated films. Mainly Pixar films but I've just started branching out into Ghibli films. I only just watched my first one, Porco Rossi, last year and I liked it.

I also absolutely love comedies. :D

Sibylus

Banned
I'm not sure what not crushing on women has to do with my masculinity, but whatever. Y'all seem awfully bothered by my opinion.
If the thought of crushing on a lady, or even others doing the same, makes you so uncomfortable... how secure are you in your manhood, my man? Girls don't bite mmkay :D

Unless asked :D

Veeboy

I reverse image searched hoping I'd find more of this man. Unfortunately seems like a one off. :(
My Forever Crush: The Songbird Supreme, Legendary, One and Only, Miss Mariah Carey <3
Same.
tumblr_m5jz4rZojw1qa74kvo1_500.gif

I can't even do a single push-up without collapsing to the ground in exhaustion, I'm in terrible shape D;
At least you can do a push up. I can barely manage a few reverse push ups before giving up and lying down with my face in the carpet.

Kater

Banned
Embrace the pain, seek the pain, and enjoy the pain! The pain is not your enemy, it is your friend. It makes you stronger.

Be one with the pain.
If you are in pain after working out you did something wrong, or at least that's what my sports teacher told us. And I trust her on that. ^^

Man, I lifted weights twice this week and I don't know how some of y'all gym bros do it. I better get a hot beach bod out of this deal because my entire upper body is screaming bloody murder at me.

I love going to the gym. It's literally become one of my hobbies. Enjoy working out and listening to my music, feels great.

Bladenic

Sense8 season 2 confirmed!
giphy.gif

Is it possible they waited so long only so they could announce it on August 8th? Regardless, yay! Netflix has given me so many great shows, both their originals and their British acquisitions (SCROTAL RECALL S2 PLEASEEEEEE).

Also please let Riley do something this time, not have her big moment NOT SHOWN. Also more Wolfgang nudity, Kala, and Lito/Hernando/Daniela

Is it possible they waited so long only so they could announce it on August 8th?

There's no way announcing it yesterday was a coincidence

And I'm also glad it's happening because it's such a great show. Glad to see it get a great reception for the first season, hope it continues for this next one too

Sibylus

Banned
So it turns out that getting a fairly large and colorful tattoo in your abdominal area hurts (like really, really hurts), but overall the tattoo expo was a great time. So many hot people with so many great and not-so-great tattoos - each and every one of you parched folks would have quenched your thirst, I imagine...
What was inked? I got my first tattoo this week :O

Razmos

I am jealous. ._. I want a tattoo as well.

Just something small though, on the neck probably.
Don't lie, you'll get a tramp stamp

I texted my hookup telling him that i'm pretty stressed about the unprotected sex and that I just wanted to ask him his status ect. He was really sweet and understanding and allayed my fears a little bit.
I also talked him into joining me the next time I go to the gay geek social, yay.

Kater

Banned
Don't lie, you'll get a tramp stamp
o: True.

lU5xYLU.jpg

Like this for example.
lmao

I texted my hookup telling him that i'm pretty stressed about the unprotected sex and that I just wanted to ask him his status ect. He was really sweet and understanding and allayed my fears a little bit.
I also talked him into joining me the next time I go to the gay geek social, yay.
Glad that seems to be going into a positive direction with that guy. And I hope your worries are for nothing and that everything's fine. :)

Pick a spot that's mostly flesh rather than bone if you can manage, though a small tattoo would probably be over pretty quickly.
Just something really small, a few lines maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom