• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does vanilla soy milk taste

I like using it to make smoothies.

Also, I noticed with a lot of the cheating talk going on, those of you that have done so, are you guys being safe? I can't imagine if my SO was cheating on me and wasn't safe, and then I got something because of that. I'd snatch some weaves and cut some bitches.

Delio

I like using it to make smoothies.

Also, I noticed with a lot of the cheating talk going on, those of you that have done so, are you guys being safe? I can't imagine if my SO was cheating on me and wasn't safe, and then I got something because of that. I'd snatch some weaves and cut some bitches.

I hope people are being safe. I never actually slept with my cousins men but if it ever went that far yeah protection.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Well, I usually ate Special K multigrain, but they discontinued it this year. :( I don't eat it cereal that often anymore, more of an oatmeal kind of guy.

I've never had Special K multigrain, but I did have some "flakes with a touch of brown sugar" the other day and it wasn't that great. I probably wouldn't eat it again. I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast too - 1/2 cup (dried) with about 2 T. brown sugar, to be exact!

DOWN

Banned
Oh lord

A super hot bearded Italian guy from New York started work today and I'm giving him his orientation and trying not to blush a lot.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Oh lord

A super hot bearded Italian guy from New York started work today and I'm giving him his orientation and trying not to blush a lot.

If you're the one in charge of his orientation, compatibility issues should be nonexistent. Make him DOWN-sexual and get something started.

_Isaac

I've never had Special K multigrain, but I did have some "flakes with a touch of brown sugar" the other day and it wasn't that great. I probably wouldn't eat it again. I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast too - 1/2 cup (dried) with about 2 T. brown sugar, to be exact!

You just eat dry oatmeal, or am I interpreting this wrong?

Oh lord

A super hot bearded Italian guy from New York started work today and I'm giving him oral
See how easy your path to sluttery can be?

b281212e46.gif

Kevyt

how does vanilla soy milk taste

Like stale cum with vanilla thrown in it.

See how easy your path to sluttery can be?

b281212e46.gif

Leona nooo!!

I have this mental image of you where you are this super amazing person with lots of knowledge about skincare and stuff, and willing to help lots of people. Someone in a mission like Mother Theresa, kind of figure, for skincare and stuff.

Your lewd talk distorts this image...

It's like hearing Mumei talking about bj's and other lewd stuff.

:p

B-Dex

Like stale cum with vanilla thrown in it.

Leona nooo!!

I have this mental image of you where you are this super amazing person with lots of knowledge about skincare and stuff, and willing to help lots of people. Someone in a mission like Mother Theresa, kind of figure, for skincare and stuff.

Leona ain't bathing in milk for her skin ok honey. It's the other creamy white substance.

Leona nooo!!

You can rest easy. It's an inside joke between floosy Robido and me.

I'm actually habitually...impenetrable :-3

mantidor

Sometimes however when this conversation comes up (not particularly on here) people can tend to black list these countries, and completely/ or temporarily ignore the unfortunate reality that Queer and LGBT+ people reside in these countries, that our people there need help, and have lives and their own way of navigating their lives in this culture and the constant struggle and pain they live in. They should be acknowledged for their perseverance and not be left alone in their fight for survival to live their lives.

The issue here is that visiting places Russia or Dubai for tourism is doing absolutely nothing for our lgbt brethren over there, in fact is probably worsening their plight.

People shouldn't just boycott, they should also be very loud and clear about why they are boycotting. Personally I do. I certainly wish I could do more than that though..

Kevyt

Don't you just love unexpected dick pics?

I got a dick pic once and it was unexpected. I'm sure it was by mistake.

The other dick pic I got I never asked for. The guy kept messaging me "You wanna see it? You wanna see it?" I said no and a few minutes later, there it was... lol.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

DOWN

Banned
It feels wrong to be checking out a new colleague you are mentoring this much.
9XvA7ro.gif

oZ0WMoB.gif

He's straight guys but he is very charming so we got along great. A+ hire, good job management, 10/10 would hire without reading resume

Kevyt

It feels wrong to be checking out a new colleague you are mentoring this much.
9XvA7ro.gif

oZ0WMoB.gif

He's straight guys but he is very charming so we got along great. A+ hire, good job management, 10/10 would hire without reading resume

Go and get him tiger! What if he is bi? You'll never know unless you ask him, or make a move on him. I'll say you do the latter.

Go forth and seduce straight men anyways, it's part of the Gay Agenda™. Everyone should know this by now.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26775-1346777933-4.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
So last weekend when I went camping to Watershed was the longest I had ever grown out my facial hair, because I finally decided that I wanted to see how it grew out..

I got nervous when it was starting to hit my lip and so I trimmed it down when I got home. It grew pretty well in length but it's not like.. full and thick. Is that just how my hair is or did I do something wrong? LOL wahhh...

Edit: I know it's not really super long but it was the best I could do for about 1.5 weeks

Mhmm. Lookin' good as per BB

My vote: keep the facial hair including the 'stashe
kzkqT4c.gif

I accidentally posted something about dick pics in the Archer Mafia game, where you're not allowed to edit posts. I had both tabs open to reply and got them mixed because my stupid cat was jumping around.
Oh man. Hopefully you don't get banned for that.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Also your flawless Squall Rinoa thread <3 <3 <3 <3

hahaha thanks :p

So many pressed gaffers denying the truth. Wazzy doing the Lord's work in that thread <3

It's time people accept Squall & Rinoa as the GOAT couple tbh.
FF8 = best Final Fantasy

hahaha thanks :p

So many pressed gaffers denying the truth. Wazzy doing the Lord's work in that thread <3

It's time people accept Squall & Rinoa as the GOAT couple tbh.
FF8 = best Final Fantasy

That shouldn't even be in spoiler tags. It's the stone cold truth <3 <3 <3.

Well.. it's 100% my favourite, in any case. :')!

God bless my sis Wazzy <3. She knows how to defend dat game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom