• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meicyn

Gold Member
The ones I told BlueBadger about are Levis, the 541 style.
I wear the Levis 541s and can say that they definitely are a nice fit. However, what's important to note is that not all the 541s are stretchy. The really dark wash 541s do NOT stretch like the lighter washes as they seem to be made of a different material and are noticeably thicker, probably to help hold in the dark dyes better. As a result, you need to stick to the lighter washes.

As an example, the color "Rigid Dragon" does not stretch. I had to return that pair.

I can confirm that the colors "Midnight" and "Lake Merrit" do stretch.

DOWN

Banned
tumblr_npt06hAgtI1ttqoz7o3_540.jpg

would allow to marry a close female friend

KNT-Zero

I feel the need to post this again:

Hey guys, anyone here in South Yorkshire? I moved here a while ago for work and I find it hard to meet people...especially the gays. Grindr and other apps are there, but I dunno if most people in those look for friendships, y'know?
As for going out, there is only one gay club, and I have been to Manchester for a night out but I hated it :/

Any suggestions? :$

Hope you guys can help me out :)

PS: Obligatory Chris Pratt drool.

Nohar

I feel like that's too much. Not knowing something for a very long time just kills me.

Also, second time and it hurt even more. I don't know how bottom and verse guys and girls do it... I did not enjoy it this time at all.

It was just me begging the guy to stop. He was a jerk about it too. I was mad.

I can't do this. It hurts too much. How some people enjoy anal sex is beyond me...

Sorry, just needed to rant.

And I just lost my keys...

Fudge.

Stop seeing this guy, right now. He obviously doesn't care for your feelings and doesn't care if he is hurting you. You should never be in a relationship or have sex with someone who does that, especially after you told him to stop and he didn't listen, and especially if he is a jerk about it (did he tried to guilt trip you into continuing?). Like Hours Left said, "if you told him to stop and he wouldn't, then that's sexual assault."
From what I am seeing he just wants a guy to fuck, and doesn't care who. He is an egocentric jackass only interested in himself.

As for bottoming, things need to be done slowly, and you must feel at ease with your partner (obviously, it wasn't the case). Most of all, you must be aware of your own body and how it reacts. Bottoming is something which shouldn't be rushed. (Explicit NSFW content)
I would advise you to finger your anus yourself using gloves, to understand how it feels. It is capital that you use lube, as your anus isn't a lubrificated area: without lubrifiant, you could tear tissues. Just do it slowly, put in one finger, two, then three if you like/can. You can also use a dildo if you like. Whatever you choose, take it slow, don't try to push something cucumber-sized at first. You need to learn how your sphincter muscles work, to be able to relax these muscles, not simply learn to tolerate the pain of them being stretched. If your technique is to grin and bear it, you aren't having safe or pleasurable anal sex. By experimenting yourself, you can understand how your body works, avoid feeling pain and eventually find pleasure in it. It is also possible that bottoming is not for you, and that would be perfectly fine. If you meet someone else who would like to have anal sex with you, be frank if you are not feeling interested or ready for it. It is really important to feel relaxed and to have a nice partner who can take things slowly and who will listen to you if you decide to give it a try again. Communication is key: if you are not feeling well, tell him, and he will stop if he is not a rotten douchebag like the one you met. Sex is a consensual act: if one partner says "no", it means "no", and if someone says "stop", then the other must stop.

I guess that other guys here can be more helpful than me. In any case, I just hope that you will feel better. You will find nicer guys out there too. Don't be insecure about your body: you are worth more than you think, and people are too harsh with themselves.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
lmao, I was gonna say "Posing with the most overrated Final Fantasy? probably a fake gamer guy"

Remember if you want to look geeky pose with the most popular game in X or Y franchise. Reminds me when people ask celebrities if they play games and they always say Mario, Halo, World of Warcraft and Call of Duty. *rolls eyes*

agreed 100%, couldn't find him holding a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics though.

I see a hot guy holding a copy of Lost Kingdoms, Tales of Symphonia, Resonance of Fate or Bayonetta I would probably be squealing like a fan girl and faint but that will never happen tbh.

Razmos

Have him pose with Final Fantasy 8 and we'll talk
makeup_80_anim_gif.gif

Y'all should have seen the reaction at that geek social when I mentioned Bayonetta was one of my favourite games, I thought I was gonna get jumped.

Vazra

Have him pose with Final Fantasy 8 and we'll talk
makeup_80_anim_gif.gif

Y'all should have seen the reaction at that geek social when I mentioned Bayonetta was one of my favourite games, I thought I was gonna get jumped.

Glad to be your fave hun.
aec3aff7c1.png

makeup_80_anim_gif.gif

Nohar

What exactly is the problem?

I think Bayonetta has the "It's popular, so it sucks" syndrome (the actual quality of the works listed nonwithstanding, which can range from great to poor depending on the game, the extension, etc). That or he thinks the answers are too vanilla, when there are other arguably better but less known games out there.

I kinda miss the PSOne era. Suikoden II, Grandia, Final Fantasy 7 (overrated nothing: it was and still is a great game made by Squaresoft, and I miss Squaresoft)...

Xaltheron

Nohar

Final Fantasy VII might be overrated but it's still a fantastic game. It's no Final Fantasy IX, though. The best one.

FFIX is a nice game, and it needs more love. Though, I would like some changes to be made regarding that game:
  • Faster battle animations (not a faster ATB: faster animations). FF9 battles are a drag, really, and it is one of the main reasons I'm not playing it (and I've played the PAL version, which is locked at 50 Hz, and had horrible FPS overall).
  • A better Trance system. We had no control over it in the original game, leading to some frustrating situations in which the Trance would be wasted.
  • Revamp how summons work. In the game, the longer the animation, the more damage a summon does (it is random, unless you have Garnet entering Trance). That's a big no, as it disrupts the flow of the already quite slow battles. That's not interesting, they need to scratch that.
  • Repair that ridiculous Thunder Slash bug (basically, in some versions of the game, including mine, Thunder strike had a 0% success rate).
  • More character development. Some characters are in our team just for the ride and have no impact on the plot. While Quina is not very interesting in the first place, Freya and Amarant don't really contribute to anything after a while. I wouldn't mind seeing them having more impact on the plot and/or the addition of several sidequests for them.
  • Beatrix as our 9th member. She is badass, interesting, conflicted, and is more tied to the plot that some actual party members.
More than FFVII, FFIX is definitly the one who needs a remake.

Vazra

wait, i know how we can solve this

attn everyone: your favorite final fantasy is the worst one!
FF6 is flawless and no one can trash it. 9 could have been on the same spot if the combat system wasn't that slow. Also FF X-2 is underrated and overall more entertaining gameplaywise than X.

This from the person using Natalia Kills gifs. :p
I value artistic integrity and IP.
ZwBJofQ.gif

I wear the Levis 541s and can say that they definitely are a nice fit. However, what's important to note is that not all the 541s are stretchy. The really dark wash 541s do NOT stretch like the lighter washes as they seem to be made of a different material and are noticeably thicker, probably to help hold in the dark dyes better. As a result, you need to stick to the lighter washes.

As an example, the color "Rigid Dragon" does not stretch. I had to return that pair.

I can confirm that the colors "Midnight" and "Lake Merrit" do stretch.
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that aspect. Thanks for pointing it out. :) More brands are offering alternate makes with and without stretch. (Buffalo is a big one.)

Just in general I really like the makes that have a little stretch in the material because you can wear them a bit more snugly, and it usually makes the ass and thighs looks quite sexy. Correctly fitting pants will do a world of wonders.

Hot asians <3
Link.
Bonus pic:
Gabriel Levin! Big fan of his, he's gorgeous.

I'm doing alright. Still got some health stuff going on but I'm surviving. I took a short break from GAF but I've returned, the pull was too strong.

How are you? All is well I hope. :)
GAF is too interesting to leave lol.

I'm doing well. I've been running outside more and I just checked, I've lost 10 pounds in the last 2 to 3 weeks, feels awesome. :D

I've also been hanging with friends and stuff. That's been cool.

School for me starts back next week and I can't wait, actually. I want to get back to learning and seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while.

I hope your health issues are resolved or under control soon. :)

GAF is too interesting to leave lol.

I'm doing well. I've been running outside more and I just checked, I've lost 10 pounds in the last 2 to 3 weeks, feels awesome. :D

I've also been hanging with friends and stuff. That's been cool.

School for me starts back next week and I can't wait, actually. I want to get back to learning and seeing friends that I haven't seen in a while.

I hope your health issues are resolved or under control soon. :)
Congrats! That's really awesome. :D I need to kick up my fitness game too. I'm quite tired most of the day still, so it makes things a bit difficult but I have to stop using that as an excuse. And it's nice to see people exciting about learning. That's a great attitude to have.

I appreciate the well wishes. :)

as a ciscasual who basically only plays halo, a handful of other arena shooters and smash bros. any given generation (and is terrible at all of them), i am greatly offended by this shameful casual-shaming

EDIT: FF6 / FF7 got the best music tho

B-Dex

as a ciscasual who basically only plays halo, a handful of other arena shooters and smash bros. any given generation (and is terrible at all of them), i am greatly offended by this shameful casual-shaming

EDIT: FF6 / FF7 got the best music tho

Ummmm 4 8 9 11 12 13 14 disagree.

Badger gurl, it's 1pm. And already drunk? Someone needs an intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom