• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to apologize for that, sis. Follow the way of Qween Sandra and take another shot!

tumblr_mgg5kxGKO21rkzzpdo1_400.gif

I'm screaming.

Me tbh.

Posted this in another thread but I just started Season 1 of Steven Universe and...I'm not really feeling it right now. I love the music but that's it for now. Not feeling the hype behind the show so far.
It gets better, right?

VegiHam

Posted this in another thread but I just started Season 1 of Steven Universe and...I'm not really feeling it right now. I love the music but that's it for now. Not feeling the hype behind the show so far.
It gets better, right?

It gets very good pretty fast. I mean the episodes are really short so It takes a few of them to get going, but by the timme I'd been watching for two hours I was pretty hooked.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure this article about Josh Duggar and Ashley Madison had been discussed in Off-Topic, but I figured it has its relevance for this group as well, given the Family Research Council's work.

I'm not sure how I feel about the ethics of this reporting, but the Family Research Council is very annoying. It's also fascinating how blatantly hypocritical such influential people can be.

Overrated Final Fantasy or not, I still like it, and every other Final Fantasy, except JP2.

Tactics is the best Final Fantasy.
My best friend loves Tactics! She convinced me to get in on my Vita the other day so I'm going to start trying to get into it soon :). It seems quite a bit different, but I really love the music.

My best friend loves Tactics! She convinced me to get in on my Vita the other day so I'm going to start trying to get into it soon :). It seems quite a bit different, but I really love the music.
FF Tactics is amazing! Wazzy made an excellent recommendation. You're gonna love it BB. :)

The opening theme still makes me emotional.

Welcome back Hours Left! :D

And congrats on the weight loss TheAbsolution! :D

yas queenz
Thanks Ratsky! :)

Though I'm pretty sure according to Seath's records you still rule LettersGAF. (With an iron fist!)

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Heh, someone came into the bread bakery today and asked if I'd make a Pac-Man display for them to use at PAX. I've got a small Pac-Man and ghost in the window already (it's just scrap dough that we mess around with) that people are always stopping to take pictures of, and there's also Gumby and Pokey we did a few weeks ago that gets plenty of attention too.

I should be gettin' paid for my time wasting skills ;)

B-Dex

Heh, someone came into the bread bakery today and asked if I'd make a Pac-Man display for them to use at PAX. I've got a small Pac-Man and ghost in the window already (it's just scrap dough that we mess around with) that people are always stopping to take pictures of, and there's also Gumby and Pokey we did a few weeks ago that gets plenty of attention too.

I should be gettin' paid for my time wasting skills ;)

You're a baker?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm going on a 3 week break, spending two weekends traveling with my boyfriend. But no :p I finish next year. Thanks for asking! I had a drink with my instructor today, she is so rad.

Ooh, 3 week bf adventure! Why Seattle and Missouri though? And what type of instructions does your instructor give?

Thanks Ratsky, My television loving queen.
:D

<3

Though I'm pretty sure according to Seath's records you still rule LettersGAF. (With an iron fist!)

B)

Elitist1945

Me too, she moved here to go to school and I'm visiting her. Her place has a spare bedroom so I'm already making plans to sort of but not really abuse her hospitality.

My sister also goes to school there, haha. I really need to visit more places in Canada.

I've been to the entire Eastern Seaboard of the U.S.

My sister also goes to school there, haha. I really need to visit more places in Canada.

I've been to the entire Eastern Seaboard of the U.S.

I haven't seen much of the States, a lot of it seems familiar due to the way cultural transmission seems to go, while parts of it just seem bizarre to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom