• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

I remember watching my cousin play through Final Fantasy 8 and he would play that card game so much it used to piss me off a little bit. Actually that whole game pissed me off. It was just something I wasn't used to. The fact that the battle system was turned based and you had to wait for the enemy to hit you made no sense to me at all. I couldn't understand how anybody could find that fun. I even hated the menu chirps. It got so annoying.

I had a similar experience with Pokemon. I remember being a kid and just not understanding why anybody would put themselves through that game. It seemed silly.

Man I can't sleep!

DOWN

Banned
8AfIlOPl.jpg

Edit: a better top of page pic
yddotx3l.png

vk5XK7R.png

Alrus

Your date was "ugly" so you locked yourself in your room instead of like, telling the person it's not going to work? What kind of weird passive aggressive reaction.

Alrus

I haven't managed to get into any of the gasha smartphone game that are really popular :/ Even objectively good ones like Terra Battle, it just feels too grindy :/ (and let's not even talk about all the ones that pretty much play themselves like Record Keeper and the likes).

Grizzo

Posted this in another thread but I just started Season 1 of Steven Universe and...I'm not really feeling it right now. I love the music but that's it for now. Not feeling the hype behind the show so far.
It gets better, right?

Hang on! It gets soooooo much better! I wasn't feeling it at first but then it quickly won me over. The art style, the music, the storylines... everything is so damn charming and touching in this show. Words can't describe how much I love it. That's my breakthrough show of the year (even though season 1 was from last year).

Nohar

I haven't managed to get into any of the gasha smartphone game that are really popular :/ Even objectively good ones like Terra Battle, it just feels too grindy :/ (and let's not even talk about all the ones that pretty much play themselves like Record Keeper and the likes).

You aren't missing much, don't worry.

I kinda wish they ported Dangan Ronpa 1 & 2 to 3DS... I'm not planning to buy a PSVita just for DR2, and even Sony seems to have abandonned this system.

Dany

Banned
Ooh, 3 week bf adventure! Why Seattle and Missouri though? And what type of instructions does your instructor give?

Seattle is his alma mater and I never visited the city and I have a few friends over there. Missouri is to visit a couple of his friends. The instructor told me that I would make a great nurse, that my care is felt immediately and that I do a great job prioritizing tasks.

She instructed me to chug the rest of my beer. haha

Kater

Banned
Hang on! It gets soooooo much better! I wasn't feeling it at first but then it quickly won me over. The art style, the music, the storylines... everything is so damn charming and touching in this show. Words can't describe how much I love it. That's my breakthrough show of the year (even though season 1 was from last year).
It's a great show but the first few episodes are not that great about keeping your interest.

How is the banana sharing going these days guys?
Watch Shimoneta.
Ohhhh, new episode, yay.

B-Dex

8AfIlOPl.jpg

Edit: a better top of page pic
yddotx3l.png

vk5XK7R.png

LOL No sympathy from me. Don't be a jackass. Just politely tell them it's not going to work and send them away.

Screaming a bit tbh. And it was him and his friends?

Also I wish my tests were like this.

Djb94Gy.jpg

_Isaac

What is a gasha?

Razmos

wow, Bravely Default just went from "my strategy is awesome and i'm totally wrecking this game" in Chapter 6 to me getting completely obliterated in the first fight of Chapter 7. I guess I need to do some grinding!

Veeboy

wow, Bravely Default just went from "my strategy is awesome and i'm totally wrecking this game" in Chapter 6 to me getting completely obliterated in the first fight of Chapter 7. I guess I need to do some grinding!
What's your strat? I remember using a party of black mage, 2 pirates, and a white mage (or maybe the other healing type class that you get late game) from about chapter 5 until the end of the game.
Then again in would say I was definitely consistently overleveled. I'm very easily addicted to grinding.

Weee hello from Vegas!! <3
sorry about the selfie I know some aren't too keen on them ;_;
This was almost exactly my trajectory in BD LOL! I got burnt out and gave up. But I need to get back to it and beat it before the second game comes out x_x

Alrus

What is a gasha?

It's a F2P model that is primarily used in Japan and is based on those Capsule toys dispenser you sometime see at arcades/amusement parks/pools cafetaria. You put some money into a thing and you get some random toy in a capsule.

Same things in most japanese F2P games, you pay some currency and get some random hero/monster/whatever. The rarest one can only be acquired with a specific currency that takes super long to amass, but you can pay real money for. It's a bit predatory and I don't really like it. It doesn't help that most of those games don't really have any sort of gameplay.

Razmos

What's your strat? I remember using a party of black mage, 2 pirates, and a white mage (or maybe the other healing type class that you get late game) from about chapter 5 until the end of the game.
Then again in would say I was definitely consistently overleveled. I'm very easily addicted to grinding.
My strategy was Edea as a Monk with Natural Talent and the Templar sub-job for Rampart, Agnes as a Time Mage with Group Cast so she can cast haste and slow for cheap as well as casting Reraise on the entire party in one cast, Tiz is a Valkyrie with the Brave Suit and Vampire sub-job and Ringabel as a Performer with White Magic and the Healing Lore ability.

That strategy worked really well along with the Hasten World ability as it meant I would pretty much never run out of BP due to Hasten World and the Performer, but the fact the enemies got more BP too backfires massively when the bosses start grouping up.

This was almost exactly my trajectory in BD LOL! I got burnt out and gave up. But I need to get back to it and beat it before the second game comes out x_x
Seriously your eyes are the cutest.
Marry me

I'm not getting burned out on it yet! I'm really enjoying the plot and that's motivating me to keep going despite the.. urh, repetition.

Vitanimus

stop apologising in every post

do what u want (now on itunes)

Since when?

You look great! :D
Aw thanks man!! :3

Looking fresh as always~

Enjoy your time in Vegas! :)
Thanks bb!! <3 Its so hot. I'm addicted to this pool time and these giant vodka slushes o///o
Seriously your eyes are the cutest.
Marry me

I'm not getting burned out on it yet! I'm really enjoying the plot and that's motivating me to keep going despite the.. urh, repetition.
buying the ring tomorrow tbh ;P

Hehe thank you! I have boring brown eyes x_x

I'm glad you're not getting burned out! Makes me motivated to pick it up again hahaha!
stop apologising in every post

do what u want (now on itunes)
You're right sorry! O_O

Getting me inspired to write again now! Haha!

mantidor

LOL No sympathy from me. Don't be a jackass. Just politely tell them it's not going to work and send them away.

Screaming a bit tbh. And it was him and his friends?

Also I wish my tests were like this.

Djb94Gy.jpg

35!? If you are over 20 and don't see that as a RuPaul quote your gay card should be revoked.

I have boring brown eyes also, but yours are way nicer. :)
They are the first thing I notice for some reason, which usually isn't the case *shrug*
Wow really?? That's an amazing compliment :') thanks so much Raz!! ^////^ nobody's said that about my eyes before x_x

BlueBadger has nice eyes indeed.

...It-it's not like I actually like his eyes or anything~~

You are doing it wrong Nohar, you need to throw a "b-baka!" in there
Hahaha thanks you two ^///^ should I be adding a "senpai" in this post? O_O
I look at BB's selfie and then look at myself in anticipating of seeing him in the flesh this week and I'm like:

6387cbf0-8a1e-0132-4409-0ebc4eccb42f.gif
Bonus points for that particular gif hahahaha!
However, there are no ugly people in Letters GAF <3

I'm sure I look worse in person anyway LOL. I'm kind of animated/twitchy and it makes me look stupid sometimes. :S

Shokifer

Just took a young drivers instructional thingy for the first time and dear god i was horrible. Stalled like 50 million times, pressed the accelerator too hard and steered not hard enough. I don't know how people keep their foot steady on the accelerator, or manage to let go of the clutch so gently. An embarrassing performance. The instructor lady was patient though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom