• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not strictly speaking true.
Let me have my opinion thx.
Just took a young drivers instructional thingy for the first time and dear god i was horrible. Stalled like 50 million times, pressed the accelerator too hard and steered not hard enough. I don't know how people keep their foot steady on the accelerator, or manage to let go of the clutch so gently. An embarrassing performance. The instructor lady was patient though :/
Huge props to you for driving stick to begin with. I have never done it and I know I'd be horrible at it!

DOWN

Banned
Just took a young drivers instructional thingy for the first time and dear god i was horrible. Stalled like 50 million times, pressed the accelerator too hard and steered not hard enough. I don't know how people keep their foot steady on the accelerator, or manage to let go of the clutch so gently. An embarrassing performance. The instructor lady was patient though :/
Automatic car and ALWAYS use cruise control. That's how I do it. I love driving.
Weee hello from Vegas!! <3

sorry about the selfie I know some aren't too keen on them ;_;

This was almost exactly my trajectory in BD LOL! I got burnt out and gave up. But I need to get back to it and beat it before the second game comes out x_x
who dislikes your selfies?

Shokifer

I at least feel like I improved in the half hour I was given. The instructor said there are some people who still drive like that after half an hour, but I'm not sure if she said that just to make me not feel as bad

Ty4on

Its 74 degrees today after a month of 100-105 degree weather. Feels good man.

Bad news it only lasts for today. Feels bad man.
Heh
4frQAkn.png
This is super uncommon though. Usually colder and greyer. 17-22C highs for people using proper units

Razmos

You're not missing out on much!! LOL it was mostly an insecurity thing.

Wah you're right I'll stop x_x

doesn't help that I've been drinking at the pool
Insecurity sucks, I've felt like that in the past too, and do quite frequently. maybe it's a brown hair & brown eyes guy thing in which we feel very mediocre due to our boring colour scheme? :p

Rest assured that you are a total QT 3.14 though

Insecurity sucks, I've felt like that in the past too, and do quite frequently. maybe it's a brown hair & brown eyes guy thing in which we feel very mediocre due to our boring colour scheme? :p

Rest assured that you are a total QT 3.14 though
Hahaha! Might be! I bet you have amazing lookinh brown eyes and hair tho :D not to worry! <3 nothing to be insecure about :)

Aww shucks.. thank you :') ^///^

I liked the 3.14 hahaha I see wat u did there :p!
Hello! :) how are you?

Yeah most areas are very similar. I'd say Washington D.C. is a must see, if you haven't been, though.

Yeah it has to have interesting architecture at least, my sister is studying architecture and her class went there as a school thing, she really liked D.C.

what parts seem bizarre to you umop

It seems like a nation of extremes wrapped up in a kind of casual bluster. It makes me think of a somewhat charming yet arrogant stranger that you get to talking to and that later in a quiet moment ends up confiding in you that he accidentally killed a friend in a bar fight or something.

DOWN

Banned
It seems like a nation of extremes wrapped up in a kind of casual bluster. It makes me think of a somewhat charming yet arrogant stranger that you get to talking to and that later in a quiet moment ends up confiding in you that he accidentally killed a friend in a bar fight or something.
pretty cool tho right?

I at least feel like I improved in the half hour I was given. The instructor said there are some people who still drive like that after half an hour, but I'm not sure if she said that just to make me not feel as bad
You have to start somewhere. Don't worry. It gets easier with practice.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
But is pussy allergic to you? :p

only bad pussy

Seattle is his alma mater and I never visited the city and I have a few friends over there. Missouri is to visit a couple of his friends.

Cool, cool. Are you going to go to the top of the Space Needle? :p

The instructor told me that I would make a great nurse, that my care is felt immediately and that I do a great job prioritizing tasks.

she's obviously right, as i can feel it from here.

your powah

but one tv richer

one tv poorer you mean

cool analogy now do one for canada

I can't deal with waiting for the new Episode of Life is Strange. (&#3104;&#3149;&#3104; &#723;&#813; &#3104;&#3149;&#3104;)

Also, I love all these kaomojis on this site here, such a nice variety of expressive little faces!
I really wanna try that game but I'm waiting until all the episodes are released. I've heard so many good things about it.

The new DanganRonpa comes out in less than two weeks! :D

one tv poorer you mean

nah they are to blame too. making fun of the ugly guy. stupid for leaving the room just to laugh. how long they stayed in there for him to steal the tv off the mount? they must have been on tumblr at the time looking for memes to post.

EDIT:

i know it was a response from his friend but they where was the guy for that time to not have seen him. unless they had booty one night and he woke up and lost a tv.

Kater

Banned
I really wanna try that game but I'm waiting until all the episodes are released. I've heard so many good things about it.

The new DanganRonpa comes out in less than two weeks! :D
The next episode comes out next month and yes, you should get it. It's a real blast. Don't read anything that might contain spoilers, go in blind for the best experience.

The next episode comes out next month and yes, you should get it. It's a real blast. Don't read anything that might contain spoilers, go in blind for the best experience.
I will. I try to avoid spoilers like the plague generally, and I know almost nothing beyond the concept. I'm looking forward to it.

So uh I got some good news today.

I interviewed for a job at Six Flags (Amusement Park)
And

I GOT THE JOB! :D
My first job ever. WOOOP WOOOP! :D
Congratulations Abso! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom