• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
yessssssss

just caught the biggest spider in my room. i was just sitting there musicing when suddenly i turned around and the fucker was right next to me on the wall.

The sense of achievement is palapable

you know there's a nest somewhere right. you may have killed that one but there's another one carrying babies on its back.

Depression is a strange beast. I have gone a long time without feeling it, but I woke up today and there it was. Don't worry I don't have suicidal thoughts or anything, it is just a crappy feeling. Not even sure why I am even posting this. I feel like it'll make me feel better, but I don't know why it would.

Eek just discovered who the mastermind was. Kinda saw it coming cuz it's pretty well telegraphed, however I can't wait to hear the explanations. Plan on starting the second ASAP. I've heard many people prefer 2 and like the cast better too. I really liked the cast here although I'm frankly not too happy that
Byakuya and Toko both seem to survive. Especially Byakuya. Genocide Jill is amazing though.

Who were ya'lls faves?
Man it's been a long time... But I remember liking Kirigiri and Naegi. The swimming girl too? I think.

Arcipello

just caught the biggest spider in my room. i was just sitting there musicing when suddenly i turned around and the fucker was right next to me on the wall.

and here is one i found in my room not long ago :)

c1wDe7S.jpg

I never had the courage to ever ask a guy out. They have always asked me out. I can never tell if a guy is into me unless they make it very obvious, so I'd be too scared to ask a waiter out.

edit: I always keep spiders alive unless they are dangerous. I'd rather have a spider minding his/her own business than a mosquito.

Eek just discovered who the mastermind was. Kinda saw it coming cuz it's pretty well telegraphed, however I can't wait to hear the explanations. Plan on starting the second ASAP. I've heard many people prefer 2 and like the cast better too. I really liked the cast here although I'm frankly not too happy that
Byakuya and Toko both seem to survive. Especially Byakuya. Genocide Jill is amazing though.

Who were ya'lls faves?
My favs from DR1 are Taka, Mondo, Kyoko, Hina, Chihiro and Sakura. (Celeste is cool too, her voice actress slays.)

For DR2: Nekomaru, Sonia, Chiaki, Mikan, Ibuki and Gundham.

Depression is a strange beast. I have gone a long time without feeling it, but I woke up today and there it was. Don't worry I don't have suicidal thoughts or anything, it is just a crappy feeling. Not even sure why I am even posting this. I feel like it'll make me feel better, but I don't know why it would.
Hope you feel better soon.

VegiHam

Who were ya'lls faves?

Byakuya was my fave. And Kyoko. Most of the rest of my favs are in 2.

Waiters seem dicey because they're working, were I in that position I would resent it if anyone were to presume, but I'd have at least flirted more if my company were different.

alvmew

I know the feeling. If you (or anyone else for that matter) ever needs anyone to even just talk to, my PMs are always open. Sometimes even knowing someone is listening, or reading in this case, helps I think because it reminds you that no matter how alone you feel, you really aren't alone at the end of the day. Sure, we all face our own struggles and no one will really know exactly how we feel, but its comforting to know that we all hurt together and that we can help take on each other's burdens, even if just a little bit at a time. Hang in there!

Shokifer

I feel like depression torpedoes the whole idea of catharsis. The most you can do is create an appropriate environment for how you're feeling.

Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks.

I know the feeling. If you (or anyone else for that matter) ever needs anyone to even just talk to, my PMs are always open. Sometimes even knowing someone is listening, or reading in this case, helps I think because it reminds you that no matter how alone you feel, you really aren't alone at the end of the day. Sure, we all face our own struggles and no one will really know exactly how we feel, but its comforting to know that we all hurt together and that we can help take on each other's burdens, even if just a little bit at a time. Hang in there!
Thanks. I think the problem is that everyone I know in real life is busy with work and I feel lonely. Doesn't help that I lost my job and school doesn't start for another month, so I can't keep myself busy like them.

Bladenic

Byakuya was my fave. And Kyoko. Most of the rest of my favs are in 2.

Not your fave being my most hated character tbh

I'd say my faves are Hina, Sakura, and Chihiro
and Genocide Jill.
I love Celeste's voice. Mondo was really cool. Kyouko is cool too.

Byakuya was one of my least liked characters too, though the guy that does his English voice posts on GAF so that's pretty cool. (Hi Feep.)

I have a feeling DanganRonpa 3 is gonna be announced soon. It's a good time to be a fan of the series. 👍🏼

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My mind isn't made up yet, usually I'm just disinterested so celibacy kind of makes sense.

For the longest time and up until recently, this would have been a fairly accurate description of myself. Now that I've ended up in a relationship, my mentality has shifted a bit.

For the longest time and up until recently, this would have been a fairly accurate description of myself. Now that I've ended up in a relationship, my mentality has shifted a bit.

Yeah, it's kind of a combination of things for me, I usually know how I feel about people immediately so I don't really entertain any 'maybes' (which for me actually means 'no'), and more in the abstract I don't really feel up for it emotionally. At a point I wanted to ordain as a Buddhist monk and that complicated it some, too. So I kind of have the attitude of if I want to do one thing or the other, then I want to, but otherwise I'm not really going to worry about it.

Bladenic

Byakuya was one of my least liked characters too, though the guy that does his English voice posts on GAF so that's pretty cool. (Hi Feep.)

I have a feeling DanganRonpa 3 is gonna be announced soon. It's a good time to be a fan of the series. 👍🏼

Oh really??? Does he post in this thread? I'm trying to think if I've seen his name.

LOCK

Well after our long conversation we had sex. lol. And he said he would try to do better but didn't know when he was doing bad, so I made him promise to stop taking out his frustrations on me. We'll see.
I never had the courage to ever ask a guy out. They have always asked me out. I can never tell if a guy is into me unless they make it very obvious, so I'd be too scared to ask a waiter out.

edit: I always keep spiders alive unless they are dangerous. I'd rather have a spider minding his/her own business than a mosquito.
I've only asked a few people out, it was always guys giving me these signals or grabbing me in ways that said "hey I'm gay." I have really horrible gaydar.
It's ok to be depressed I think, just not ok to stay depressed. To fight my depression I watch Netflix and eat ice cream.

Oh really??? Does he post in this thread? I'm trying to think if I've seen his name.
I don't think so. He's usually in all the DR threads here though, but I would advise avoiding those until you complete DR2 because even though GAF is pretty much the only place on the internet that's generally safe to discuss the game unspoiled, it still happens, especially now that DR1&2 have been out in English for a while.

Well after our long conversation we had sex. lol. And he said he would try to do better but didn't know when he was doing bad, so I made him promise to stop taking out his frustrations on me. We'll see.

I've only asked a few people out, it was always guys giving me these signals or grabbing me in ways that said "hey I'm gay." I have really horrible gaydar.

It's ok to be depressed I think, just not ok to stay depressed. To fight my depression I watch Netflix and eat ice cream.

I think I am better now. Definitely nothing like this morning. Yeah I have horrible "gaydar" as well. I was with a friend the other day and I was walking by a new tea place that just opened up and I made eye contact with this cute guy inside for about second and he smiled at me. Now, I thought maybe he liked me but I was also laughing at my own joke that I told my friend and figured maybe my smile just made him smile, too. IDK I always doubt that a guy is into me unless they make it very, very obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom