• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

WAHH hello from Alvmew and I <3 finally met a GAFer outside of my city! What a cool dude :)

You two look amazing! I don't know what alvmew was talking about saying how his ugliness was gonna be a distraction or something (smh)... Alvmew you look good! I like your eyebrows.

Have fun you two!

Looks like you two were using some of Leona Lewis beauty products. Such smooth looking skin.

That's what I'm thinking. They look flawless.

Yo BB and Alvmew, what's your skincare routine like? :)

So awesome/cute photo!

Looks like you two were using some of Leona Lewis beauty products. Such smooth looking skin.

You two look amazing! I don't know what alvmew was talking about saying how his ugliness was gonna be a distraction or something (smh)... Alvmew you look good! I like your eyebrows.

Have fun you two!

Hahaha thanks friends <3 I had a blast with him.

My skincare routine is nothing special LOL because I'm a zombie in the morning.

I just use thsee three in this order:
neo-classic-homme-mild-oily.jpg

the-face-shop-neo-classic-homme-blue-aqua-fluid.jpg

741665_fpx.tif

alvmew

WAHH hello from Alvmew and I <3 finally met a GAFer outside of my city! What a cool dude :)

Even though I still haven't recovered from your choice of phone
, that was really fun! So glad to meet someone from GAF period, but you were super nice. :)

How did you "meet" tho? Or does that stay in Vegas?

Well obviously I was dancing in my usual cage at one of the clubs here and I noticed him, so I had the other strippers kidnap him and we had a cocaine party. Or I guess the PG version of:

Haha when he found out I was gonna be in Vegas he suggested we meet up! :)

So awesome/cute photo!

:3

hittin on straight gogo dancers at gay clubs 2nite

Lolno.
next time for sure though, BB?

Have fun you two!

Lies!
Thanks though.

RE: my eyebrows, thanks for saying that. Not to be all debby downer but I'm super insecure/hate just about every part of my body
besides my ass, thank you Jesus
, but even within that my eyebrows are definitely in my top five most hated stuff so thanks lol.

RE: skin care.... I actually don't do anything for that. ._.

I used to break out and have shitty skin in general, but once I started hardcore dieting and working out, it's mainly cleared out. So I probably should use stuff to keep that going, but I don't lol. so just normal showering lol?

Great pic! So cool that you guys got to meet up. :)
Thanks bb! <3

Even though I still haven't recovered from your choice of phone
, that was really fun! So glad to meet someone from GAF period, but you were super nice. :)
Weee so were you!! And you have nothing at all to be insecure about <3.

Lmao at your entire post. Next time we'll take sai's advice. See you at new years!! :D

Live it up, Vegas is awesome. Looking good
Thanks man!! :)

fernoca

Haha! XD
Kinda jelly...my face's such a mess

Glad you guys met each other.

Want saturday to be over already! So tired, this work schedule with like 5 hours of sleep in between is killing me. Needs some vacations, or I'll just quit...since I've asked for vacs 3 times, 9 different dates and..nothing. :/

VegiHam

Not your fave being my most hated character tbh

I'd say my faves are Hina, Sakura, and Chihiro
and Genocide Jill.
I love Celeste's voice. Mondo was really cool. Kyouko is cool too.

I think Byakuya was my least favorite x_x at least one of them.

Byakuya was one of my least liked characters too, though the guy that does his English voice posts on GAF so that's pretty cool. (Hi Feep.)

I have a feeling DanganRonpa 3 is gonna be announced soon. It's a good time to be a fan of the series. &#128077;&#127996;

Because we're a small fanbase I'm not going to disown you all for being wrong :p

Byakuya was the ultimate 'love to hate' guy; and it was awesomely satisfying to see him argue. He's like a baby AA1 Miles Edgeworth.

Yasuhiro and Hifumi were the worst. Failed to be endearing but not the fun kind of off-putting. Just terrible.

The problem that has stopped me from getting into Danganronpa is having a hard time remembering all the details about all the characters, like putting the name to the picture and their description etc. It seems like it will be important to the gameplay to understand who to suspect?

I started a playthrough a few months ago, taking notes to try to remember everyone. I still have the notes but haven't played it after the first session.

Because we're a small fanbase I'm not going to disown you all for being wrong :p

Byakuya was the ultimate 'love to hate' guy; and it was awesomely satisfying to see him argue. He's like a baby AA1 Miles Edgeworth.

Yasuhiro and Hifumi were the worst. Failed to be endearing but not the fun kind of off-putting. Just terrible.
But Miles Edgeworth is actually a decent person beneath all the posturing.

*DanganRonpa 1 Spoilers*
Byakuya literally mutilated Chihiro's corpse to fulfill some twisted attempt to alleviate his boredom, and the way he treats Toko is really awful. I think his presence was an important part of the story, but I do not care for him at all. Feep did a great job voicing him though, matched the character perfectly IMO.

I agree that Hifumi and Hiro were pretty awful too though.

The problem that has stopped me from getting into Danganronpa is having a hard time remembering all the details about all the characters, like putting the name to the picture and their description etc. It seems like it will be important to the gameplay to understand who to suspect?
All the pertinent information will be provided to you. It's impossible to proceed in the game without gathering all the info/clues you'll need, and you can review them at any time.

Do you guys use cologne?
On occasion. Voyage d'Hermes & Marine Fresh are what I have on hand currently.

VegiHam

But Miles Edgeworth is actually a decent person beneath all the posturing.

*DanganRonpa 1 Spoilers*
Byakuya literally mutilated Chihiro's corpse to fulfill some twisted attempt to alleviate his boredom, and the way he treats Toko is really awful. I think his presence was an important part of the story, but I do not care for him at all. Feep did a great job voicing him though, matched the character perfectly IMO.

I agree that Hifumi and Hiro were pretty awful too though.

Edgeworth is a fantastic character. I could probably write at least 20,000 words on that, and Byakuya doesn't come close; but I don't need a character to be a great person to like them.
If the characters were real I wouldn't be friends with him, but he's great fun to watch happen.
And yeah, I liked his voice.

Your taste is redeemed by disliking the awful ones though.

I won't quote Hours Left's reply, to avoid seeing the spoilers that would become uncovered. Thank you for the reply, I was concerned during the big introduction sequence that I would get lost.

Edgeworth is a fantastic character. I could probably write at least 20,000 words on that, and Byakuya doesn't come close; but I don't need a character to be a great person to like them.
If the characters were real I wouldn't be friends with him, but he's great fun to watch happen.
And yeah, I liked his voice.

Your taste is redeemed by disliking the awful ones though.
Well, who doesn't love Edgeworth? He's amazing.

RE: Byakuya, I don't think all characters need to be "good" either to be likable, but I found a lot of his actions to be nonsensical and very off-putting. *DR1 Spoilers*
The selfish genius is a common trope, but his arrogance put even his own life in danger, which undermines the whole idea that he's supposedly infallible. (Even if it's just by his own perception.) And there's no forgiving what he did to Chihiro IMO. That was extremely messed up.

I won't quote Hours Left's reply, to avoid seeing the spoilers that would become uncovered. Thank you for the reply, I was concerned during the big introduction sequence that I would get lost.
No problem. Enjoy! It's a great game.

Just don't google anything, ever. Spoilers are everywhere.

VegiHam

Well, who doesn't love Edgeworth? He's amazing.

RE: Byakuya, I don't think all characters need to be "good" either to be likable, but I found a lot of his actions to be nonsensical and very off-putting. *DR1 Spoilers*
The selfish genius is a common trope, but his arrogance put even his own life in danger, which undermines the whole idea that he's supposedly infallible. (Even if it's just by his own perception.) And there's no forgiving what he did to Chihiro IMO. That was extremely messed up.

I'm sure there's someone out there saying 'I don't like how Edgeworth got less cool after the first game.' They're wrong, of course, but they probably exist.

Hmmm, it's been a while since I played the first game. I do remember that (whole franchise spoilers)
when he shows up in the sequel and Akane feels bad he lost so much weight as being one of the funniest lines in that game. I like to think by that point he's probably less evil.

I'm sure there's someone out there saying 'I don't like how Edgeworth got less cool after the first game.' They're wrong, of course, but they probably exist.

Hmmm, it's been a while since I played the first game...
Edgeworth has improved with every appearance IMO.

Also, you might want to mark that the spoiler you just posted is for DanganRonpa 2 since it's not apparent from your post.

VegiHam

Edgeworth has improved with every appearance IMO.

Also, you might want to mark that the spoiler you just posted is for DanganRonpa 2 since it's not apparent from your post.

I didn't like him in his own game as much as in T&T.
But DD might have been his best appearance, and his minor cameo in Layon Vs was great.

Danganronpa 2:
I didn't mark it cus I didn't want to spoil that Byakuya is in 2 through a spoiler warning. It's a tricky one but yeah I'll go mark it.

I didn't like him in his own game as much as in T&T.
But DD might have been his best appearance, and his minor cameo in Layon Vs was great.

Danganronpa 2:
I didn't mark it cus I didn't want to spoil that Byakuya is in 2 through a spoiler warning. It's a tricky one but yeah I'll go mark it.
Gyakuten Kenji 2 is his crowning glory. Everything about that game slays.

Note to all DanganRonpa newbies here, just don't highlight any spoilers anywhere, ever. Even if you think it's safe. It's not safe. Nowhere is safe. Lock yourself in a bunker and both games immediately.

VegiHam

Gyakuten Kenji 2 is his crowning glory. Everything about that game slays.

Note to all DanganRonpa newbies here, just don't highlight any spoilers anywhere, ever. Even if you think it's safe. It's not safe. Nowhere is safe. Lock yourself in a bunker and both games immediately.

I've had trouble making it work. It's the only Ace attorney I've not played.

It's a testament to how good that series is that I can love Edgeworth so much but he doesn't even make it into my top 5 characters.

Also yeah. Don't read any of my posts newbies I'm a horrible spoiler and you'll be ruined.

LOCK

I'm at the airport and the guy across from me is packing a huge bulge. And he is modelesque.

I feel like a perv.

I think I am better now. Definitely nothing like this morning. Yeah I have horrible "gaydar" as well. I was with a friend the other day and I was walking by a new tea place that just opened up and I made eye contact with this cute guy inside for about second and he smiled at me. Now, I thought maybe he liked me but I was also laughing at my own joke that I told my friend and figured maybe my smile just made him smile, too. IDK I always doubt that a guy is into me unless they make it very, very obvious.

I find I just try not to read stuff into singular behaviours, you can color an interaction almost any way through expectancy, but if I monitor the general tone without looking for anything, I feel like I can much more confidently read what is going on in more of a broad sense. It doesn't mean I'm right, but I don't feel paralyzed by a multitude of possibilities and I find it easier to decide what I think is happening. I think nobody can really hide anything from anyone, at some level we're all kind of broadcasting everything, we just have to be sensitive enough and judicious (yet not neurotic) about how to take ambiguity

Do you guys use cologne?
I do :) i have a shoebox of different ones. I love cologne LOL. I wear A&F most of the time though.

Damn BB you hot!
Aww ^/////^ wah thank you so much!! <3 you're too kind.

YESSSSSS, Kater, stan for the Canadian pop I C O N

I ship it! :3

How should we call you? AlBadger? Bluemew? ;)

I have to thank Grizzo and Vitanimus for directing me to that album haha. Great music.

Fixed

blue_mew_3_by_celiex3.png

And yes, those two are looking great in the photo. :)
Hahahaha Bluemew it is. I love it LOL!!

<3 Thanks guys

Kater

Banned
Check out her album, it's fantastic!

Already downloaded it and listened to it while sitting outside on some stone steps besides a castle. My favourite song is Your Type so far.

I took a couple photos when sitting there and I really like how this one turned out.

(I wish I would have had a better camera because then it would look way better. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom