• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else hates butt sex?
WGhpCiX.gif

I hate any sex.
6Mxfiig.gif

The lies you tell.

Rayis

anal sex can be icky but as a means of getting off it must be amazing, I wish there were other ways to reach the prostate rather than through the butthole

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
r the people saying they hate sex for real tho

The Taguel (as they are called) are rabbit morphs and they have so few armour on because they actually fight in their rabbit form.

So it actually makes sense that they are so skimpily dressed.

oh so it's actually explained via the lore. that's cool

I think that's pretty much half the cast of Fire Emblem Tellius (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn), right? Well, it's mostly anthro but the furry possibilities are there. And they are endless.

i didn't know fire emblem had so many furry characters. i thought it was just people

If that's sad, let's be sad together.

Buffy (Well at least the show) is my everything.

Didn't actually start watching the show till reruns on FX

It's the one where the watchers council tested her by taking away her powers right? 10-15 year old me was almost embarrassingly obsessed with Buffy.

Correct. Name of the episode escapes me at the moment. Season 3. Giles also gets fired at the end.

Symphonia

Banned
You should trying make even more noise than them, just to prove your point to them
I tried turning my music up, with windows open, but it had no effect. They just carried on. It wouldn't be so bad but it's the same generic drum beat going on and on and on and on...

Uncut is quite common more or less everywhere except North America, from what I can tell. I had to get circumcised when I was 16 which hurt like hell x_x

I love foreskin nom o////o

Grizzo

Yes. It's weird though, because uncut penises are common here :/

I can't believe that guys who have more experience than me can't do it properly, I'm starting to think that the problem may be on my side

Maybe you have a phimosis? I mean, is your penis totally working like a regular one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom