• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvmew

Yes. It's weird though, because uncut penises are common here :/

I can't believe that guys who have more experience than me can't do it properly, I'm starting to think that the problem may be on my side

Trust me, experience isnt everything. Some people are just good at it, some are terrible, and some get better with practice.
If anything, the "experienced" terrible guys are the worst because they act like they're so damn good at it when they're really pretty shitty but won't believe otherwise lol

Vitanimus

I don't think I have it, my penis works properly when I pee and when I masturbate, I don't really know what's the problem

i've totally had this issue before and it I got really paranoid over it but I figured it was just cos I wasn't relaxed and I guess not used to it

I thought it might have been an issue with just having a short/tight frenulum or something .-.

Kevyt

This is me right now:

thatswhatidogxjqq.gif

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon, or evening or early Monday morning~ :)

Edit: Not sure if this was posted somewhere else or if it was posted here, but Foo Fighters Rick Rolled Westboro Baptist Church Protestants.

giphy.gif

Guy in speedos though. (y)

Symphonia

Banned
Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming, fed to the rules and I hit the ground running, didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go, you'll never shine if you don't glow.

Shokifer

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming, fed to the rules and I hit the ground running, didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb. So much to do, so much to see, so what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go, you'll never shine if you don't glow.

You don't just bring up this song without mentioning the Ogrelord as well.

_Isaac

What does "fed to the rules" mean?

Symphonia

Banned
What does "fed to the rules" mean?
Left for the rules to eat alive, as in subject to follow the rules and lose out on life as a result. Parallels the song’s suggestion to live life as an adventure, not to conform to society’s standards and abide by the rules all the time.

So the guy I've been seeing and I tried to actually have sex but it didn't quite work. Turns out anal is harder than expected, we used plenty of lube and I did get in but after about a minute he couldn't take any more. Oh well more practice I guess. Still had plenty of fun mind. It's just such hard work!

So the guy I've been seeing and I tried to actually have sex but it didn't quite work. Turns out anal is harder than expected, we used plenty of lube and I did get in but after about a minute he couldn't take any more. Oh well more practice I guess. Still had plenty of fun mind. It's just such hard work!

C'mon, if you want to brag about the size of your member just do it :p

haha I'm honestly not that big maybe I have more girth than I realise but I don't think either of us is that experienced so it comes with the territory.

red13th

I don't think I have it, my penis works properly when I pee and when I masturbate, I don't really know what's the problem

could be your frenulum (the skin that "attaches" your foreskin to the tip of your penis), I had surgery because of that, sex used to be very painful. masturbation was fine because I wouldn't go all the way.

DOWN

Banned
I just moved back to the university and the new apartment is decorated like the deep south and smells like curry. There's a wooden hand-painted American flag on the wall and one of those Jesus fish symbols that people put on their cars. RIP me.

the McD is the classiest thing in here but it makes for a trashy selfie prop
O3zBxXOl.jpg

Selfie time? Took this at the gym the other day, feeling pretty confident in my progress so far. Gonna start up a serious bulk this week.

The title of that review. Did they lie?

It's definitely my pop A•O•T•Y and I don't see anything knocking it off that pedestal.

I agree, no lies detected. This year has been great for pop albums. 10 Love Songs slayed me earlier this year but E•MO•TION is on another level.

Kater

Banned
rY4GiN0.jpg

Selfie train, choo-choo, mothertruckers!

I need to go to the barber soon again to get the sides shaved again. But otherwise feeling as good as I can. Fine weather again. :)

Selfie time? Took this at the gym the other day, feeling pretty confident in my progress so far. Gonna start up a serious bulk this week.
Yass, looking fine! You look fit!

Veeboy

PS4 comes in tomorrow. I finally get to play Bloodborne! Also will probably get Transistor and then I don't know what until Persona 5 comes out.

I thought people were joking when I heard people fawning over a new Carly Rae Jepsen album and yet I'm on my fourth replay after giving a chance this afternoon. I've officially been slain.

tumblr_inline_mp0lb9crB41qz4rgp.gif

Edit: Oh, I see we're posting selfies now. Let me add to the train with one of my own.

Veeboy

Christ Rae Jepsen with the curve ball.

jepsen.jpg
Truly the swerve of the century. Did not expect an AOTY contender after the mess that was the I Really Really Really Like You release, video, etc. I take the fact that Carly Rae managed to do an 80's inspired album better than Taylor as evidence that Taylor needs to stick to country-pop
I'm not just saying this because Red is my fave TSwift album and is better than 1989 can ever hope to be.

Joining in!

please, ignore my huge gut, thanks :)

QT.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
CK's body fit v-necks are pretty good.

It's rare to find a shirt that isn't too tight but doesn't hang off my back so they were some much needed pickups.

Cotton, too!

Monocle

tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o1_400.gif
tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o2_400.gif

tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o3_400.gif
tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o6_400.gif

tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o5_400.gif
tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o4_400.gif

tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o7_400.gif
tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o9_400.gif

tumblr_ntc33nS1zt1rc7zl1o10_400.gif

What a great moment in human history. :D

(Source)
Love it. Sir Patrick. <3

I just moved back to the university and the new apartment is decorated like the deep south and smells like curry. There's a wooden hand-painted American flag on the wall and one of those Jesus fish symbols that people put on their cars. RIP me.

the McD is the classiest thing in here but it makes for a trashy selfie prop
O3zBxXOl.jpg
Oh hai...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom