• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Looking fine and dandy, everyone!

And thanks for the compliments.

I feel more and more confident, I have way more days now where I feel like I look good and that makes me feel good.

B1L1IxD.gif

So that's nice. :D

Veeboy

Thank you :) where is your selfie?
You're welcome! :)
Also my selfie is not getting posted here, lol. At least not today since I've had a lazy Sunday and I'm currently sitting here with peach fuzz, a burgeoning uni-brow, and an unmanageable lump of fur that I call my hair.

Looking fine and dandy, everyone!

And thanks for the compliments.

I feel more and more confident, I have way more days now where I feel like I look good and that makes me feel good.

So that's nice. :D

Wishing I could feel like that more often. Not trying to be all self-depricat-ish but since I've started losing weight I've also started becoming more self-concious. It's like a rollercoaster where sometimes I feel more confident than before and then suddenly feel super crappy. All apart of the struggle I suppose.

Bastian Hart.

A man after my own heart apparently.
C4N50UG.png

Let me post something more of my type. Let me know if there is something that needs to be removed and I shall edit ASAP.
Apparently we share a type, Bayonetta, because everything here is 100%...

tumblr_lxgjr5hXOV1r9oyivo2_500.gif

I don't really have a 'type' (singular) but I guess the odds are that it's on the intersection between 'cute' and 'sexy'. I think 'cute' people seem more domesticated or something, which works for me, but idk. Getting bored trying to find a picture of more specifically what I'm talking about so this will have to do:

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nrl9hexZZw1twgs7qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nryfutEN8U1u496xso1_r1_1280.jpg

I also wanted to let people know (I think I already mentioned it once here and in the chat) but my new haircut was directly inspired after I saw new Storm and her awesome classic Storm design with the fierce Mohawk.

And damn, if she isn't rocking it (better than I ever would!). Queen. <3
That's awesome. :D I've been feeling better about myself too.
Thanks and I'm glad you feeling good about yourself. You should.

You're welcome! :)
Also my selfie is not getting posted here, lol. At least not today since I've had a lazy Sunday and I'm currently sitting here with peach fuzz, a burgeoning uni-brow, and an unmanageable lump of fur that I call my hair.

Wishing I could feel like that more often. Not trying to be all self-depricat-ish but since I've started losing weight I've also started becoming more self-concious. It's like a rollercoaster where sometimes I feel more confident than before and then suddenly feel super crappy. All apart of the struggle I suppose.

Apparently we share a type, Bayonetta, because everything here is 100%...

tumblr_lxgjr5hXOV1r9oyivo2_500.gif
All par of the course. It's a rollercoaster, it always will be, I think. Everyone has days where they feel like shit, some more than others. Just make use and build on those days where you feel good about yourself. Those are the things you should feel about yourself.

And yasss, Carly Rae is the best. She made this Summer for me with her album.

Veeboy

Here you go.
Again, hot.
But now I'm torn between thinking those orange undies are extremely tacky and wanting to buy a pair for myself.
I didn't think I'd say this but Carly RJ EMO-TION album is one of my favorites so far this year. Wow.
They say it can turn a man from a non-believer into a stan in mere hours
why do you all like bears
I generally just prefer the hairy look to shaven guys. Plus good looking facial hair is always a plus for me. I'm not solely attracted to bears though.
All par of the course. It's a rollercoaster, it always will be, I think. Everyone has days where they feel like shit, some more than others. Just make use and build on those days where you feel good about yourself. Those are the things you should feel about yourself.
Thanks for the kind words.
Yeah, its certainly a process. I think mainly the thing for me is adjusting to the idea of caring about my physical appearance since before I started losing weight I was just content with not caring at all about anything. Either way I can tell I'm ultimately moving in a positive direction even if there are backslides

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Again, hot.
But now I'm torn between thinking those orange undies are extremely tacky and wanting to buy a pair for myself.

Buy them and send me the pics and I'll judge if tacky or not. That is if you are 18+ obviously.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What are your guys' and gals' thoughts on protection during mouth stuff (oral and the linguses
AKA my new band name
)? Both giving and receiving.

Oh top of the page huh?

He looks a bit like a car salesman I met once.

Is it me or is Orbital's Halcyon On and On one of the best songs to be used in a movie? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
I rewatched Hackers because of the thread in OT the other day, and the intro always slays me. The same song was also used for the ending to Mortal Kombat and Mean Girls.

Plus, Jonny Lee Miller is still hot to this day.

tumblr_mbzn7zPjMW1ryw501o4_250.gif

tumblr_static_au1xzpbea9kwk0cw084gck8sg.gif

I keep forgetting to mention to you that now that I've kind of gotten into it, I really do enjoy weightlifting and am well on my way to becoming a certified gym bro. I have to get up brutally early to make it there due to work requirements, but I actually dig working out in mornings most because I get a boost of energy for the rest of the day. It's great.

I could maybe lift a tenth of the weight that's on that bar at this point, though. :p Actually, maybe just the bar.

Yay, get into it! And you'll get there in terms of weight, when I started I felt weak as hell. Now I'm doing decently.

Delio

Girl... is this you? Otherwise... isn't this a bit creepy?

Or are we allowed to post random tumblr pics?

Yeah we are. No thats not me.

A bit needy are we? :p

More like thirst has overtaken me.

Is it me or is Orbital's Halcyon On and On one of the best songs to be used in a movie? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
I rewatched Hackers because of the thread in OT the other day, and the intro always slays me. The same song was also used for the ending to Mortal Kombat and Mean Girls.

Plus, Jonny Lee Miller is still hot to this day.

tumblr_mbzn7zPjMW1ryw501o4_250.gif

tumblr_static_au1xzpbea9kwk0cw084gck8sg.gif

Yay, get into it! And you'll get there in terms of weight, when I started I felt weak as hell. Now I'm doing decently.

Yasss he still looks good :)

Kater

Banned
I don't think I have vocalized this before but sis, I love your hair so much. Werk.
Making me blush, thanks!

Thanks for the kind words.
Yeah, its certainly a process. I think mainly the thing for me is adjusting to the idea of caring about my physical appearance since before I started losing weight I was just content with not caring at all about anything. Either way I can tell I'm ultimately moving in a positive direction even if there are backslides
I was a long time like that too. When I was depressed and without a job I was just lying in bed and was playing games. Got acne and everything. Got big and bigger. (Not saying fat is bad but not moving and just growing bigger and not caring about it is definitely dangerous).

Good that you figured out for yourself that you need to move away from that way of living. That you need to work and move to something that will in the end improve your quality of life. \o/

I don't even know ha and yet I am already perched for Alexandra Shipp as Storm. Finally some good casting and costuming for such a slay of a character tbh.
Also she's hot, and my age. Call me, maybe?
Haven't seen her acting yet but I can't wait to see her take on the character. Halle Berry had the role for such a long time but she didn't do the best job I feel so I'm happy that someone else gets a chance to do show us a new take on the character.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't even know ha and yet I am already perched for Alexandra Shipp as Storm. Finally some good casting and costuming for such a slay of a character tbh.
Also she's hot, and my age. Call me, maybe?

Her acting in the Aaliyah movie was mediocre and not fitting of who she was supposed to portray but I guess since this is a comic book movie her skills might be more than enough?

I don't really have a 'type' (singular) but I guess the odds are that it's on the intersection between 'cute' and 'sexy'. I think 'cute' people seem more domesticated or something, which works for me, but idk. Getting bored trying to find a picture of more specifically what I'm talking about so this will have to do:
Hmm, I haven't thought about my "type" in any specific way, but falls into two preferences:

1) tall, lanky with broad shoulders and smooth sun-kissed legs (my "intellectual" ideal)

2) short (or squat, I guess), with a boxy and be-pecc-tacled upper body, hairy tree trunk calves and legs, and a firm ass that even seersucker can flatter (my nasty, jungle, circus sex "fantasy" ideal on days I forget how much I hate penetration)

mmmm, i'm feeling a sort of way right now...

Monocle

Did you watch Blunt Talk? I still need to get around to it...
No, I was meaning to check that out. Lately I've been marathoning The Wire, finally. Just finished Season 1. Idris Elba and that one basketball guy are the only hunks in sight. It's been hard going.

Not really though.

Hmm, I haven't thought about my "type" in any specific way, but falls into two preferences:

1) tall, lanky with broad shoulders and smooth sun-kissed legs (my "intellectual" ideal)

2) short (or squat, I guess), with a boxy and be-pecc-tacled upper body, hairy tree trunk calves and legs, and a firm ass that even seersucker can flatter (my nasty, jungle, circus sex "fantasy" ideal on days I forget how much I hate penetration)

mmmm, i'm feeling a sort of way right now...

Yeah, I just started to review all of my past crushes lately and a vague pattern started to emerge from the scatter-plot, in general my tastes are usually pretty broad.

I think both of those work for me, too :p

DOWN

Banned
Thanks guys, and always glad to see the selfie train.
What about random pics of people who aren't "famous"?
The guidelines as far as I've gathered:

Underwear pics in general are usually avoided (except on the last page I suppose), but the person in the pic doesn't need to be famous. Just should be a pic the subject themselves posted or consented to for the sake of showing their appearance to the public. Not a pic to sincerely ask a specific question like what haircut to get or to show body transformation progress, which without such constructive purposes, they would not otherwise have posted the pics. Also, not from a Gaffer outside this thread who didn't share the picture here.

Kater

Banned
PDBJB9h.gif

Me rn.

The guidelines as far as I've gathered:
Underwear pics in general are usually avoided (except on the last page I suppose), but the person in the pic doesn't need to be famous. Just should be a pic the subject themselves posted or consented to for the sake of showing their appearance to the public. Not a pic to sincerely ask a specific question like what haircut to get or to show body transformation progress, which without such constructive purposes, they would not otherwise have posted the pics. Also, not from a Gaffer outside this thread who didn't share the picture here.
If famous or not, no bulges and that sort of stuff. And not too suggestive, so sucking on a finger (or something else) is dancing on a fine thread from what I remember.
In general it would be wise to not turn it into a (hot randome people) pics thread afaik, from what mods said here on various occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom