• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Isaac

tumblr_nqjudyDzy01uxkrn3o1_1280.jpg

Damn. Beautiful.

It kinda annoys me actually.

fernoca

Is it me or is Orbital's Halcyon On and On one of the best songs to be used in a movie? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
I rewatched Hackers because of the thread in OT the other day, and the intro always slays me. The same song was also used for the ending to Mortal Kombat and Mean Girls.
Heard it in MK back then, love it since. Was surprised while watching Mean Girls and..boom!

One of my favorite songs, still listen to it like once a week.

Shokifer

The furthest one and I'm holding the camera like a tit. Oh well. This is me in my pyjamas.

p7va91Ml.jpg

Incidentally if you're looking for the most ghetto production values in Britain, I'm your man.

Could the self esteem plummet any further? Let's find out!

DOWN

Banned
This is by far the best selfie train I've seen yet. Just a few more of you need to join in and it will be perfect.

Shokifer

*sigh* sixth form in a week. i feel like I'll be on my own for most of it. Also I feel like I know enough to make conversations with most people awkward but i'm not smart enough for smart people.

btw who's left for teh train?

Golnei

I hope this isn't unwelcome or too late, but I think I'm getting slightly less uncomfortable with the way I look. More along the lines of 'inoffensively mediocre', rather than 'greasy abomination'.

Let me post something more of my type. Let me know if there is something that needs to be removed and I shall edit ASAP.

tumblr_n3yjjaRx5v1rlc5f9o7_400.gif

Symphonia

Banned
Sixth form in a week. i feel like I'll be on my own for most of it. Also I feel like I know enough to make conversations with most people awkward but i'm not smart enough for smart people.

btw who's left for teh train?
Sixth form and uni were some of the best days of my life. You'll meet some great people and have some amazing moments. Soak it up and take it in, bruh, because before you know it, just as you're really getting in to it, it will be over.

Shokifer

Sixth form and uni were some of the best days of my life. You'll meet some great people and have some amazing moments. Soak it up and take it in, bruh, because before you know it, just as you're really getting in to it, it will be over.

Surely it depends on the place? Whether or not I enjoy education depends almost entirely on the kind of people around me.

I kind of want this page to be over so I don't have to keep scrolling past my face :/

Symphonia

Banned
Surely it depends on the place? Whether or not I enjoy education depends almost entirely on the kind of people around me.
It is what you make of it. Where I went to sixth form wasn't the best, but I made of it what I could. Just gotta exert yourself, man. You'll be fine.

And hush, your face is fine. I AdBlock'd mine, though.

Would you date someone who had excess/loose skin from weight loss (and couldn't afford surgery)? Like if they used to be very big and lost a lot of weight, but now have excess skin where the fat used to be. Would it be too much of a turn off for you to get past it? Would you still be able to find them attractive?

Would you date someone who had excess/loose skin from weight loss (and couldn't afford surgery)? Like if they used to be very big and lost a lot of weight, but now have excess skin where the fat used to be. Would it be too much of a turn off for you to get past it? Would you still be able to find them attractive?

I would

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I think if the personality is there and the connection is there I wouldn't mind.

daripad

I definitely would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom