• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Do you have that post saved or something
You can click on the posts members have on the thread. Since he doesnt have much posts in the thread it was easy to dig up. It's an useful function at times when trying to look a previous posts that may be important or funny or simply to refresh memory if you forget something about someone.

For example
2d2863ead2.png

b18dc56e13.png

Grakl

You can click on the posts members have on the thread. Since he doesnt have much posts in the thread it was easy to dig up. It's an useful function at times when trying to look a previous posts that may be important or funny or simply to refresh memory if you forget something about someone.

For example
So you went thru 77 posts in time

For example
Woah i never knew that.

Ty4on

I mean I think the idea is that women are the penetrated sex. Even back in ancient Greece when it was ok to fuck other men, it was considered effeminate/bad to be the dude being penetrated.

It is kind of a pervasive thought.
Gender roles and views on masculinity and femininity in the ancient (Western) world were really interesting.
I've quoted "pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo" before (basically translates to I will fuck you guys in the mouth and ass), but the main theme of the poem is the poet responding to bring called effeminate. I just love knowing that people 2000+ years ago also thought about gender and sexuality.

One tangent with Western gender roles is that Indo-European society looks like it was really sexist:
Wikipedia said:
Linguistics has allowed the reliable reconstruction of a large number of words relating to kinship relations. These all agree in exhibiting a patriarchal, patrilocal and patrilineal social fabric. Patrilocality is confirmed by lexical evidence, including the word *h2u̯edh, "to lead (away)", being the word that denotes a male wedding a female (but not vice versa). It is also the dominant pattern in historical IE societies, and matrilocality would be unlikely in a patrilineal society.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
A new McDonald's ad in Taiwan features a coming out scene between a father and son. Here's the video: https://youtu.be/4CfgO56C0I8

In the scene, the young man writes "I like boys" on the side of a McCafé cup. Initially, his father leaves the table. But then he returns and writes above his son's original message. The modified text reads, "I accept that you like boys."

[source]

Seeing this pop up reminded me of a similar ad McDonald's ran in 2010 in France. Here's the video with subtitles: https://youtu.be/9xGRii6IA1M

While these ads are from different countries with different cultures and different marketing teams, I like to pretend this new ad is a spiritual sequel in which queer identities have gone from secrecy and needing a place for comfort to the subjects of open conversation and acceptance.

P.S.: I think I have okaaaay French skills, but even 6 years later, it's still basically embarrassingly impossible for me to understand that French ad without the subtitles. :/ With French subtitles, I might be okay, but still, it makes me sad.

A new McDonald's ad in Taiwan features a coming out scene between a father and son. Here's the video: https://youtu.be/4CfgO56C0I8

[source]

Seeing this pop up reminded me of a similar ad McDonald's ran in 2010 in France. Here's the video with subtitles: https://youtu.be/9xGRii6IA1M

While these ads are from different countries with different cultures and different marketing teams, I like to pretend this new ad is a spiritual sequel in which queer identities have gone from secrecy and needing a place for comfort to the subjects of open conversation and acceptance.

P.S.: I think I have okaaaay French skills, but even 6 years later, it's still basically embarrassingly impossible for me to understand that French ad without the subtitles. :/ With French subtitles, I might be okay, but still, it makes me sad.

Damn, that is beautiful :')

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't figured out where the pleasure would come from if i kiss someone.

I see kissing as mostly a symbolic act. I don't think I get much biological pleasure out of it, but given its cultural weight and what it can signify (e.g., love, attraction, intimacy, affection, etc.), I end up enjoying it. So, would I enjoy kissing someone I had zero attraction to and/or didn't care at all about their feelings towards me? As of right now, I don't think so.

I might be able to expand this to all sexual activity (thus making kissing not unique), but I'd have to think about it more.

Vazra

I used to feel some odd things when kissing. I felt a rush going through my body and then feeling the warmth of someone's lips felt nice. Has been a long time since that has hapened tho.

Mouths feel good on your mouth for more or less the same reason they feel good on your dick. It's just that it's maybe more sensual than sexual.

3phemeral

He needs to kick me to his bed.
You been busy? Haven't seen you much lately.

Yeah, been studying and have been moving around to a lot of coffee shops and haven't really had time to settle down and just catch up to everything going on here. I still lurk, though. :) I love your avatar edits, btw. lol

How have you been?

Vazra

Yeah, been studying and have been moving around to a lot of coffee shops and haven't really had time to settle down and just catch up to everything going on here. I still lurk, though. :) I love your avatar edits, btw. lol

How have you been?

Pretty good actually. Down to 280 pounds by just reducing my food portions and doing some small workouts. I should try adding more time and days cause I've been a bit too lazy these days but definitely lowering the food intake has helped a lot. Also my sleeping schedule seems to be normalizing a bit which is definitely welcomed.

Outside of the health stuff filling up tons of job applications and binge watching stuff on netflix and the usual amount of posting on GAF. :p

3phemeral

Pretty good actually. Down to 280 pounds by just reducing my food portions and doing some small workouts. I should try adding more time and days cause I've been a bit too lazy these days but definitely lowering the food intake has helped a lot. Also my sleeping schedule seems to be normalizing a bit which is definitely welcomed.

Outside of the health stuff filling up tons of job applications and binge watching stuff on netflix and the usual amount of posting on GAF. :p
That's great! I wish you continued success and endless discipline even after you reach your goal. Also, good luck on those applications :)

peNsOYi.gif

To the T's. Did at any point growing up before you came out to others, had support or displayed your gender clothing wise did you think of how you presented was drag to make it more bearable? Young kids dont really have a say in what they wear usually. Just a stray thought I had today bored at work.

Bladenic

While looking for something else I came across this hunk.

X3j5mtu.gif

He actually lets the staff go and recaptures it after his spin kick.

I love his sweatpants actually. Want. I have this pair of Papi sweats that I'm obsessed with. I honestly can't wear them in public tho, the way they fit shows off my bulge too much 💀 Too bad since they make my ass look gud

Vazra

I love his sweatpants actually. Want. I have this pair of Papi sweats that I'm obsessed with. I honestly can't wear them in public tho, the way they fit shows off my bulge too much 💀 Too bad since they make my ass look gud

Pics?

Maybe they don't? Feel free to post pics here just to be sure.

when u fall asleep at like 8pm and wake up at 1 am and you remember that you have to start a 7 page essay that's due in a few hours so your dreams of going back to sleep are murdered

bad-taxidermy-fox.jpg

I'm a bisexual dude too and I love the idea and feeling of anal sex, both in terms of receiving/giving. But there's nothing that defines homosexual sex as exclusively having anal sex, because heterosexual people can do that too without the same sex anyways.

If you enjoy it, more power to you, I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom