• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I hadn't posted in the "new" thread yet.

Anyway, this isn't really LGBT or GAF related but just thought I'd like to talk to someone about it.

I lost my mom to cancer about 8 months ago (not sure if I shared this information before) and since then I've had so many dreams where she's in it but 99% of the times she's sick or dying. And it's just so tiring and painful to relive her agony over and over again. Have any of you gone through something similar? I think there was only one time that I dreamed she was not sick, just laying beside me in bed, hugging me and I think maybe she was actually there somehow because I just felt this weird happy feeling when I woke up.

I really wish no one would have to see a loved one suffer the way I saw my mom on her last days and I understand now how sometimes people just want to end things before it gets to that point. Fuck cancer.

Kevyt

Don't do this to yourself

It's too late already...

I did it when I sold all my PlayStation consoles.

Join the darkside Down... You know you want to. You said you were a graphics whore, and well as a PC gamer, you'll fit right in!

Join us~ 😈

Edit: wait, I reread your previous post and did you just say "platformal orientation?" lol 😂

Anyway, this isn't really LGBT or GAF related but just thought I'd like to talk to someone about it.

I lost my mom to cancer about 8 months ago (not sure if I shared this information before) and since then I've had so many dreams where she's in it but 99% of the times she's sick or dying. And it's just so tiring and painful to relive her agony over and over again. Have any of you gone through something similar? I think there was only one time that I dreamed she was not sick, just laying beside me in bed, hugging me and I think maybe she was actually there somehow because I just felt this weird happy feeling when I woke up.

I really wish no one would have to see a loved one suffer the way I saw my mom on her last days and I understand now how sometimes people just want to end things before it gets to that point. Fuck cancer.

Actually yes. After my mother passed away (car accident) I occasionally had dreams where she'd be there, but somehow incapacitated. Like in one she was a vegetable in a wheelchair. And then she'd occasionally have a moment of lucidity in the dream.

The dreams went away on their own.

fernoca

Yep.
My mom passed away from cancer in September 2013. She was diagnosed 2 years prior.

Before I always called her bought her food, gifts and we lived in the same house, so we spend a lot of time together. We sometimes even went to bed at like 6AM watching TV.

So things were the same during those years. I spent the last 2 weeks with her at the hospital. And my dad and I were there when she passed away at 12PM tbat thursday.

In general and some that remember my posts over the years know I have zero self-steem, which I've dealt to live with...so of course I blame myself even when I had nothing to do with it. XD

As far as dreams, in my case all my dreams with her on them has for some reason been around stuff we usually did: going out, hanging out, talking, one dream was even on a TV show...guess because of how we both watched a lot of TV. :p

But the memories are always nice. Even when I consider myself a complete failure and feel her death was my fault (I was a premature baby and she had some complications during and after); despite the fact that one of the last things she said (4 days before) was how proud she was of me and how I was a miracle that she wished for and became her guardian angel.

Since she introduced me to Nintendo games, focusing on Nintendo has been nice over the last years. Is why Yoshi's Woolly World was my favorite game of 2015. Not only she liked Yoshi's Story back then but the look and textures in Woolly World remind me of her because she did a lot of handcrafts and knitting.

Kater

Banned
@VICTORsaurio

My sister died about 2 years ago. I didn't see her before she died (lived 500km from me in the middle of Germany) but I heard over the telephone of how she was getting worse and ended in hospital because of her lungs and then her body as a whole just stopped functioning.

I never really had dreams involving her afterwards, I think that would really put a damper on my whole day, make me feel down. So I can see how it would make you feel. I wish you all the strength you need to go on.

Woah. I had that second brownie. thought it might become less effective over the days but nah.

This time time is normal-ish, but I feel vibrations all over. Like I can feel my fingers colliding with the air. Or air ramming into them because it happens even when my hands don't move. And moving them through the air I can feel em buzz.

does anyone want a free copy of shadowrun dragonfall director's cut cuz I own it already but I got the Humble Bundle from this month and it came with it.

Mumei

We can at least hope the sequel will still come! :)

I am but I am leery of it based on recent games from Atlus being really....not well-written. At least with the Persona spin-offs. I don't have a ps4 however and I don't plan to buy a ps4 for just one or two games and outside of P5 and Bloodborne, I'm not at all interested in a Ps4 at all.

Well, P5 is still coming to PS3, too.

Hope you enjoy P3 when you do try it!

I actually have started it; the problem is that I took a break for some reason and I feel like I'd have to start over.

Sorry for your loss. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, and it was so hard to go through. Cancer is horrible.

Woah. I had that second brownie. thought it might become less effective over the days but nah.

This time time is normal-ish, but I feel vibrations all over. Like I can feel my fingers colliding with the air. Or air ramming into them because it happens even when my hands don't move. And moving them through the air I can feel em buzz.

Did I miss something what are in these brownies?

Crayons

Banned
Did I miss something what are in these brownies?

10a03b5784fec298439f0fe83eb83cda.jpg

With the second Wachowski director's announcement she is trans (Lilly Wachowski), I'll take this opportunity to recommend people watch Bound (the Wachowskis' first movie). A heist movie with lesbians trying to steal two million dollars from a mafia family. Excellent fun, great pacing, hot and clever. Gina Gershon, Jennifer Tilly, Joe Pantoliano and Christopher Meloni.
How can one be nice to its prostate?
I can show you. :p

Like so:
http://www.pcf.org/site/c.leJRIROrEpH/b.5802029/k.31EA/Prevention.htm

Research also shows frequent ejaculations lowers the risk, as Pamplemousse said. http://www.harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer

Iso*

Neo Member
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Austin
Where Do You Live? Austin
How Old Are you? 15
Favorite Type of Music? Electronic
Profession or Career interest? Computer Hardware Engineering
Favorite video game(s)? Sound Voltex, IIDX, Stepmania/osu!mania
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Mountain Biking, Furry Stuff

(*^ω^)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 15

(*^ω^)

Welcome!

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 15

(*^ω^)
Ayy i finally got you to join in here.
Me and iso are pals

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 15

(*^ω^)
Welcome. :)

Here's a Furry official thread for furry furries.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603001

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 15

(*^ω^)
Welcome! You've got good taste in games.

Elitist1945

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 15

(*^ω^)

Welcome sir!

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 15

(*^ω^)
15? welcome! \o/
Much young
So youth
wow

DOWN

Banned

rihanna-smoking-1.jpg

CKpkq_4UAAEHemv.jpg

How do such young people have access to a suitable email for GAF? Do you guys go to private schools that give you one?

I didnt know you where into rhythm games

I have been meaning to make an OT for them but havent gotten around to it, i want to make it look nice. Maybe over spring break i will mess around with making one.
Rhythm and dance games are great. I've discovered so much good music through DDR and ITG. You should make that OT. :)

How do such young people have access to a suitable email for GAF? Do you guys go to private schools that give you one?

Rhythm and dance games are great. I've discovered so much good music through DDR and ITG. You should make that OT. :)
I used a school email.

Yeah i will probably end up making it i just dont know how many people on gaf actually play them.

Iso*

Neo Member
Welcome! You've got good taste in games.

Thanks!! I've actually recently gotten into rhythm games (a little over 2 years now). I'm really enjoying Sound Voltex and have been playing that a ton since i got my controller to play kshoot mania with! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
mitch from asap science is on big brother canada, so i might have to watch it now.

what the fuck is big brother exactly tho? i always assumed it was like the real world but apparently its actually like survivor?

I saw that I could watch Crazy Ex-Girlfriend from episode 2 onwards on the Australian TV station's catch-up service, is it important to watch the first episode?

B-Dex

mitch from asap science is on big brother canada, so i might have to watch it now.

what the fuck is big brother exactly tho? i always assumed it was like the real world but apparently its actually like survivor?

The US version is like survivor in an isolated house. The Canadian one is based mostly off of the US format. So the house guests get to vote to evict. In the other versions the people watching vote based on who the housemates nominate.

BB Canada is supposed to be good. It's like Survivor in that they have competitions. A Head of Household nominates two ppl for eviction and the nominees can win a veto. BB in the US is usually crap because of the poor casting.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The US version is like survivor in an isolated house. The Canadian one is based mostly off of the US format. So the house guests get to vote to evict. In the other versions the people watching vote based on who the housemates nominate.

Do they compete against each other though? Like, on Survivor they have to race and climb bamboo seastacks and haul sandbags across the beach and stuff like that...

BB Canada is supposed to be good. It's like Survivor in that they have competitions. A Head of Household nominates two ppl for eviction and the nominees can win a veto. BB in the US is usually crap because of the poor casting.

What are the competitions?

Do they compete against each other though? Like, on Survivor they have to race and climb bamboo seastacks and haul sandbags across the beach and stuff like that...

What are the competitions?
They're usually silly, like a lot of times it's some kind of endurance challenge like who can stay on a pole the longest. Other times they do who can hit a target the best or races, that sort of stuff. The competitions on Survivor are a lot more intense and demanding.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
They're usually silly, like a lot of times it's some kind of endurance challenge like who can stay on a pole the longest. Other times they do who can hit a target the best or races, that sort of stuff. The competitions on Survivor are a lot more intense and demanding.

Do they leave the house for the competitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom