• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekai

Considering that's exactly what he's known for doing...yes. Go look up how many republicans actually admire him. Go look up how many bipartisan bills he's worked on. He's known as "The Amendment King" for a reason.

Hillary Bros have to push this false narrative that no one will work with him tho, otherwise they may have to acknowledge that Bernie actually tries to get shit done and has succeeded on some level. Hell, Repubs have been more willing to work with Bernie than they ever have with Hillary. Which is odd considering how much farther left he is but it's a fact of the matter. I imagine it has much to do with her name and gender (which are both terrible reasons to not want to work with her) but suffice to say, they have worked with Bernie already.

I can definitely empathize with your position.

Thank you.

I imagine at most, regarding the status-quo thing, she will fight for the rights of the LGB part of the spectrum but that's it. And that's even if she does much to advance that front. The fact she can't even acknowledge our existence and has consistently referred to LGBT as a sexuality thing only does not settle well with me. It's not "safe" for her to support trans-rights. I just get the feeling trans-individuals will be thrown under the bus just like we were shortly after the LGBT movement started, during the AIDS epidemic, and even in Hollywood when they literally white-cis-washed LGBT history. Etc. etc.

Cuddler

I've a question for you guys, it's something that I'm thinking about it lately. There are already few guys I'm attracted to (my fault probably) but there are actually two type of guys I'm interested in. The first type is formed by the guys that I found attractive and the second type is formed by the guys that I found attractive and I also instantly feel something for (everything of course can change if they are terrible humans, etc.). The fact is, the second type is usually kind of difficult (for various reasons, usually because of the distance) to meet/build something with. I feel like this is something that basically everyone goes trough in life, especially who lives in a little town or in a place without a big LGBT community. So, I wonder, have you actually stopped dreaming about the idealized love/partner and started to think about what you could realistically get? And if that's the case when and why?

Nothing to do with my questions but McDonald Taiwan released an ads with a guy coming out to his father:
麥當勞McCafé 讓對話更有溫度|「接納篇」
Really heartwarming.

I've a question for you guys, it's something that I'm thinking about it lately. There are already few guys I'm attracted to (my fault probably) but there are actually two type of guys I'm interested in. The first type is formed by the guys that I found attractive and the second type is formed by the guys that I found attractive and I also instantly feel something for (everything of course can change if they are terrible humans, etc.). The fact is, the second type is usually kind of difficult (for various reasons, usually because of the distance) to meet/build something with. I feel like this is something that basically everyone goes trough in life, especially who lives in a little town or in a place without a big LGBT community. So, I wonder, have you actually stopped dreaming about the idealized love/partner and started to think about what you could realistically get? And if that's the case when and why?

There are a lot of good reasons not to idealize possible partners, but this seems a bit too cynical for me, and I think it does the other person a disservice. But YMMV.

Really proud of what was accomplished last night in Chicago. I wanted to attend the Hillary rally the night before, because it was 10 mins away from me, and the protest last night on the city, but I had to work.

I'll be at the polls on Tuesday tho!

Golnei

omg okay let's play an anime dating sim to profit off of the otaku audience

I guess you did seem to like Fates. Maybe you should give the "true and uncensored" version a shot and feel up Elise.

I'm simply demanding more. As compensation.

's only fair.

i think you're attractive

If we're talking about keeping things balanced, you're going to have to keep up your end of things as well. I don't think anyone here would object to seeing more of you...

I guess you did seem to like Fates. Maybe you should give the "true and uncensored" version a shot and feel up Elise.

If we're talking about keeping things balanced, you're going to have to keep up your end of things as well. I don't think anyone here would object to seeing more of you...
i just got triggered. Oh my god rip why would someone do that, it's fucked up. She acts like a little kid and she looks like one

I just

god let me just thank nintendo for partially removing that shit

Golnei

i just got triggered. Oh my god rip why would someone do that, it's fucked up. She acts like a little kid and she looks like one

I just

god let me just thank nintendo for partially removing that shit

Speaking of localisation changes, apparently the implication that Elise just looks young was added in translation, and that while no explicit ages are given; she's just straight-up a kid in the Japanese script. I'm not sure if that's what you meant by "partially removing", or if that's referring to the rubbing; but either way, it's not the most above-board situation.

I guess those otaku aren't going to milk themselves...

Speaking of localisation changes, apparently the implication that Elise just looks young was added in translation, and that while no explicit ages are given; she's just straight-up a kid in the Japanese script. I'm not sure if that's what you meant by "partially removing", or if that's referring to the rubbing; but either way, it's not the most above-board situation.

wait...what
holy fuck i can't believe that wasn't in the original release. that's honestly disgusting like fucking yikes

suicc3addio.gif

Bladenic

That's yalls girl? Lmao.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

You can marry Elise off to someone and have her give birth, correct?

Based on her design, she looked like this game's Lissa, or Mist from Path of Radiance.

RM8

Elise and Camilla are Nintendo's Marie Rose and Honoka. FFS, Japan, if you're going to be creepy, at least be creative about it. I want to pretend this crap doesn't exist because I'm really enjoying Fates :x

DOWN

Banned
So I worked 9:30am-6 for this festival and I'm leaving now but it was good from a job standpoint and mostly good socially but a few things made it really off. There were some obvious gays that passed by our booth once durin the day (the only gays I spotted out of thousands of people) and most of the guys in our company booth were talking shit, imitating the mannerisms and voices. Also this company is not at all diverse. Out of 80 people in our branch, I've seen most of the employees and there's like 3 minority employees and no known LGBT+ people. To top it off, I mentioned that I had almost gone to see Donald Trump last weekend and they took that as 'the guy is white conservative like us✔️' and started telling me about how they have Trump signs in their yards or some said they had Ted Cruz signs. And they were like "Trump didn't even say to get rid of the Muslims he said to temporary stop them from being allowed in."

TLDR I work at a super not diverse conservative Christian workplace

Elitist1945

So I worked 9:30am-6 for this festival and I'm leaving now but it was good from a job standpoint and mostly good socially but a few things made it really off. There were some obvious gays that passed by our booth once durin the day (the only gays I spotted out of thousands of people) and most of the guys in our company booth were talking shit, imitating the mannerisms and voices. Also this company is not at all diverse. Out of 80 people in our branch, I've seen most of the employees and there's like 3 minority employees and no known LGBT+ people. To top it off, I mentioned that I had almost gone to see Donald Trump last weekend and they took that as 'the guy is white conservative like us✔️' and started telling me about how they have Trump signs in their yards or some said they had Ted Cruz signs. And they were like "Trump didn't even say to get of the Muslims he said to temporary stop them from being allowed in."

Well that doesn't sound enjoyable all. Sorry to hear that!

Kevyt

That sucks, but at least you're getting the experience and a paycheck.

Maybe in the future you'll be able to find a much better job. I would also start looking for another job.

Either way I suggest you do not engage those people, just smile when you hear them say something dumb or bigtoed and go on and do your own thing without caring much or letting that drag you down.

I'm sure you already do this, it can be frustrating but just hang in there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom