• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Shouldn't the ink be going the other direction?

Maybe he is being filled by what he saw in the PM.
fire.gif

This page rn. lol
Lol yeah pretty crazy.

I guess another update in the what is now endless saga of me and chemistry boy
I got to work with chemistry boy again today which made my Friday even better, i should have asked him about his spring break and what he was going to do, well maybe next time.

Lol yeah pretty crazy.

I guess another update in the what is now endless saga of me and chemistry boy
I got to work with chemistry boy again today which made my Friday even better, i should have asked him about his spring break and what he was going to do, well maybe next time.
You can do it, MMM. Is he gay?
Just double checking before the inevitable day I end up sending stuff haha.
Can I be first on the list?

Kevyt

YOU STOLE MY MAN!!

are my favorite words when I see a straight friend in the street or something and they haven't seen me yet.

I love it when they get embarrassed and pretend they didn't hear that.

o/

Kevyt

garyBig where are you??

o/

Lol thanks.
Yeah i followed a walk through because i never used after effects and then after i got a hang of it i messed around with it and made that.

Great job. So you're into animation and visual effects?

What are you gonna major in college?

garyBig where are you??

o/

Great job. So you're into animation and visual effects?

What are you gonna major in college?
I like messing around in it just kinda a hobby, I love animations but i cant draw for shit.
I will probably go into comp sci and probably get a electric engineer degree. Best case scenario i would probably become a data scientist, or being a back end engineer.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are making me scared to watch this new episode of Gaycation.

GoStc

Wow, that bit with the cop on Gaycation part 2. Can't imagine what it must have felt like for them to stand in front of that guy.

RM8

I'll watch it later. I admittedly don't know a lot about Brazil, but it didn't strike me as a particularly homophobic country :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom