• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had a bf for two weeks? Deets!!

What's wrong with holding hands? hehe.
It was so bad, Seathy. We weren't really compatible, so it only lasted two weeks. He was a mess, too, omg, even more than I am. He got in trouble for drugs and was failing all his classes. Thank God it only lasted two weeks.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
don't you post DOA extreme 3 gifs?
I do. I dont see anything wrong with enjoying anime. Stop self loathing. XOXO
3ac1dfeffd.gif

I do. I dont see anything wrong with enjoying anime. Stop self loathing. XOXO
3ac1dfeffd.gif
no thanks, it's not for me. It's not my fault Intelligent Systems decided to start chasing dollar sings with awakening. Besides, the characters and story are the worst part of Fire Emblem Fates :lol

Vazra

no thanks, it's not for me. It's not my fault Intelligent Systems decided to start chasing dollar sings with awakening. Besides, the characters and story are the worst part of Fire Emblem Fates :lol

LOL FE has always been anime AF. They added extra pandering in the latest entries but there has always been fan service and anime dialogue. But you do you hunty.
bts_lina.gif

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nxhjyeqS6Z1r3nw1vo1_500.gif

Anime is life.

LOL FE has always been anime AF. They added extra pandering in the latest entries but there has always been fan service and anime dialogue. But you do you hunty.
bts_lina.gif
What does "this is so anime" even mean. You will find a lot of the same tropes that you find in FE or One Piece or other Japanese media in Western media as well.

bts_lina.gif
where's the little girl you can marry and have a child with in FE GBA and FE Sacred Stones

you can sit here and pretend like Fire Emblem always endorsed pedophilia and that everything in the new games is just "extra pandering" I'm not judging :^)

there's a ton of difference in the Kingdom Hearts kind of really goofy and stupid "My friends r my power!!!" kind of anime and the "Here's this little girl you can romance and have sex with and have a child with and also you can rub her face!!!" shit that's the front and center of modern day fire emblem. NOA saved everyone by adding (and removing) a ton of shit so that you wouldn't get a visit from the FBI for owning the game.

Vazra

where's the little girl you can marry and have a child with in FE GBA and FE Sacred Stones

you can sit here and pretend like Fire Emblem always endorsed pedophilia and that everything in the new games is just "extra pandering" I'm not judging :^)

I never said they always endorsed pedophilia. But the marriage thing has existed in the past just not in the NA games. Of course they have moved to modern anime tropes and go with the she is legal age or 1000 year old dragoon trope to make a child like character these days but there has been pandering following trends of the anime shows from way back.

Kevyt

It was so bad, Seathy. We weren't really compatible, so it only lasted two weeks. He was a mess, too, omg, even more than I am. He got in trouble for drugs and was failing all his classes. Thank God it only lasted two weeks.

So how did you two ended up together in the first place?

You could have helped him pample... You could been that beacon of light he needed!

Kater

Banned
What are you talking about dude, that's an anime series for teens, not some hardcore hentai. lmao

Yes it's dubbed in many different languages and there's also subtitles if you prefer to listen to the original voices.

There are fanservice scenes here and there where someone shakes their tits or some dudes show their bare butt but you don't see any bits. And it's mostly played off as a gag when they show show stuff like that.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
One Piece. Fairly far into the series actually. It's from the Water-7 Arc.

If you binge it you might catch up in two to four months. :p

Is the show still going? I remember watching it as a kid and loving it, so I'm amazed when I see the character list of new One Piece games and I don't recognize 80% of the characters. Luffy/Nami/Sanji/Zoro (Was he dubbed as Zolo? Because I seem to remember that) for life.

You could have helped him pample... You could been that beacon of light he needed!

I know that second line is a joke, but I need to be serious for a moment and say that it doesn't work like that. (I don't know why I feel the need to clarify that, but I do)

Is it dubbed? Or subtitles? Is there sex/nudity/beastiality, etc?

It's on Hulu subbed and dubbed. Only 30 episodes dubbed while the subs are all the way caught up pretty much at 700+ eps. No sex, implied nudity like the gif, no bestiality but there are anthropomorphic animals. Pretty much child friendly all in all

Is the show still going? I remember watching it as a kid and loving it, so I'm amazed when I see the character list of new One Piece games and I don't recognize 80% of the characters.

Show and comic are both going strong. Anime is at 700 something eps

He was the only other out guy at my sküle, so I figured why not.

And everyone needs my
light
in them.
What are you talking about dude, that's an anime series for teens, not some hardcore hentai. lmao

Yes it's dubbed in many different languages and there's also subtitles if you prefer to listen to the original voices.

There are fanservice scenes here and there where someone shakes their tits or some dudes show their bare butt but you don't see any bits. And it's mostly played off as a gag when they show show stuff like that.
I think I'd be more interested in Hentai tbh. Any ones you recommend?

Kater

Banned
Is the show still going? I remember watching it as a kid and loving it, so I'm amazed when I see the character list of new One Piece games and I don't recognize 80% of the characters. Luffy/Nami/Kanji/Zoro (Was he dubbed as Zolo? Because I seem to remember that) for life.
5qvjHkV.jpg

Oh, you mean Sanji. And yeah, he was called Zolo in some translations. That was later corrected however.

And everyone needs my
light
in them.
I think I'd be more interested in Hentai tbh. Any ones you recommend?
Just search around, there's plenty of that out there. :p

Kevyt

I know that second line is a joke, but I need to be serious for a moment and say that it doesn't work like that. (I don't know why I feel the need to clarify that, but I do)

Generally speaking, yes.

He was the only other out guy at my sküle, so I figured why not.

And everyone needs my
light
in them.

Nice, are there more guys now? Met anyone interesting? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
5qvjHkV.jpg

Oh, you mean Sanji. And yeah, he was called Zolo in some translations. That was later corrected however.

Oooh, you're totally right. I just watched a video on Persona 4 and let that mess up my mind.

Huh, interesting. I wonder how the old episodes have changed.

Generally speaking, yes.

True, true, few things can be spoken about in absolutes. :)

Kevyt

I originally wrote it as "nothing in absolutes" and then realized how ridiculous that line was. I think I improved it slightly with my final version but it's still a bit weird to say. Is that what you were saying?

EDIT: For anyone confused by the gif: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guomoIbZiT8

Yeah, I was going to point that out. :p

Well, I've met one guy who's real cute. He's tan, has a cat, but I won't say anymore.

Oh he has a cat! Nice! He's a cat person then :3

How did you two meet?

DOWN

Banned
I'm watching I Am Cait season 2 and it's kind of skewering her for her ignorance lmao. The other trans women are listening to her claim that republicans support LGBT people just as much as democrats and you can see the internal screaming and then they spell it out for her and in the interviews.

My thing with Caitlyn Jenner is that I think she's done good from my limited perspective, having had her show co-star and focus on her listening to a lot of experienced trans women without her privilege. And often she is very praising of them and verbally acknowledges that these women know more than her and that she understands there are tons of unemployed trans people and trans murders on top of the simple lack of acceptance.

But then she goes and says whack stuff like she doesn't agree with gay marriage and that Hillary doesn't care as much about women as republicans and that she supports Ted Cruz. Yikes. Yet I still hold out hope that she'll open up the way she seems to have about some of the issues that have been presented to her on her show. There's something bright about her.

Vazra

Y'all. I'm kidding about seath. He knows I'm joking but others may not think I am. In some way or some light he's cute.

By some light you actually mean with the lights off at night with the windows closed and blinders used?
JK just in case someone takes it seriously.

Kevyt

By some light you actually mean with the lights off at night with the windows closed and blinders used?
JK just in case someone takes it seriously.

The disrespect...

VeOLhTr.gif

I know people hate her but I couldn't resist using this gif

Kevyt

I'm watching I Am Cait season 2 and it's kind of skewering her for her ignorance lmao. The other trans women are listening to her claim that republicans support LGBT people just as much as democrats and you can see the internal screaming and then they spell it out for her and in the interviews.

My thing with Caitlyn Jenner is that I think she's done good from my limited perspective, having had her show co-star and focus on her listening to a lot of experienced trans women without her privilege. And often she is very praising of them and verbally acknowledges that these women know more than her and that she understands there are tons of unemployed trans people and trans murders on top of the simple lack of acceptance.

But then she goes and says whack stuff like she doesn't agree with gay marriage and that Hillary doesn't care as much about women as republicans and that she supports Ted Cruz. Yikes. Yet I still hold out hope that she'll open up the way she seems to have about some of the issues that have been presented to her on her show. There's something bright about her.

Caitlyn Jenner went on to say that she cares about the economy hence she is a Republican. The idea that without a strong economy you don't have advances in trans issues and considering how many trans individuals are unemployed. This is a main reason she believes someone like Ted Cruz is good for the country, etc... Except that's a flawed kind of thinking given that Cruz is a religious fundamentalist who won't listen to what Cait has to say in trans issues and condemn the whole LGBT movement when given the chance. Likewise, many trans individuals are unemployed because of the amount of discrimination and lack of legislation that prevents such things from happening, something that republicans are naturally against.

I do not understand Caitlyn Jenner's reasoning for endorsing Ted Cruz. Well I sort of do but she's missing the big picture here. Also, it's interesting that a few days ago in her Twitter she posted a picture of her and her friends with Hillary Clinton. Maybe she'll eventually wisen up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom