• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
I don't think there are any politicians that I find really attractive. Is that really the right place to look for eye candy? Here in Europe it's mostly old white men with saggy butts. Not interested in those tbh.

Berordn

I don't think there are any politicians that I find really attractive. Is that really the right place to look for eye candy? Here in Europe it's mostly old white men with saggy butts. Not interested in those tbh.

No, that's pretty much universal. That's what makes the few attractive ones so surprising.

Sort of the same reason why Pietro Boselli is such an outlier and draws so much attention. He's drop dead gorgeous but the thing that stands out is that he's a teacher, not just that he's 11/10.

DOWN

Banned
America has a pretty great looking gay politician

brian-sims-mt-kilimanjaro.jpg

tumblr_nrcfp9oIk41qhv393o2_500.jpg

Kater

Banned
No, that's pretty much universal. That's what makes the few attractive ones so surprising.

Sort of the same reason why Pietro Boselli is such an outlier and draws so much attention. He's drop dead gorgeous but the thing that stands out is that he's a teacher, not just that he's 11/10.
But the question was about which world leaders so that excludes all those pretty boy princes from Belgium, etc., every young minister and and and. That just leaves me with a whole lot of old white men with (as I've said before but I love to say that) saggy butts.

And no, I am one of the few gay guys in here who don't care really for Trudeau. He's pretty but not my type of guy.

America has a pretty great looking gay politician

brian-sims-mt-kilimanjaro.jpg

tumblr_nrcfp9oIk41qhv393o2_500.jpg
What's his name? I don't think I have seen him on any newsletter here before so I'm guessing he isn't somewhere at the top.

Still though, he's attractive.

Sai-kun

Banned
What's his name? I don't think I have seen him on any newsletter here before so I'm guessing he isn't somewhere at the top.

Still though, he's attractive.

His name is Brian Sims and he's a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. he's still pretty new.

him and his partner are pretty cute together.

Berordn

But the question was about which world leaders so that excludes all those pretty boy princes from Belgium, etc., every young minister and and and. That just leaves me with a whole lot of old white men with (as I've said before but I love to say that) saggy butts.

Oh, I was just responding to "is that really the right place to look for eye candy."

Because it's not, it's full of a bunch of old white men with saggy butts.

Kevyt

Because the taste reminds me of spit up. I'm not even joking.

Get Lindt dark or go home. I suppose Hershey's dark chocolate isn't too bad either. But their milk chocolate is utter trash.

I've never had Lindt, or maybe I did and forgot. Still, I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, and Hershey's never tasted like vomit or spit to me.

I guess Snickers are okay. What do you think about snickers? Their commercials are dope tbh.

What's wrong with old white men with saggy butts?

Some of you are white, and you'll be old with saggy butts... I mean eventually all of us will be old with saggy butts, regardless of race.

sooo... :p

Berordn

Some of you are white, and you'll be old with saggy butts... I mean eventually all of us will be old with saggy butts, regardless of race.

i reject your reality and supplant it with my own where my tight butt stays tight forever.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"Milk chocolate" is mostly sugar, milk and cream with just enough chocolate for some of the flavor and color. Personally I find the sweetness tends to stick in my mouth and is as unpleasant and gag-inducing as high fructose corn syrup.

Dark is anywhere from 35% to 100% pure cocoa and very little milk product. I'm partial to 70%-85% dark.

And that's to say the least of their relative nutritional values. Milk chocolate is to chocolate as frappaccinos with whipped cream and caramel syrup is to coffee.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Is this a euphemism?

Nah, I actually meant what I wrote because I'm all for having more LGBT politicians out there. Despite being pretty politically averse, that's something simple that I could get behind (again, not a euphemism).

But he is very attractive and something about those photos and his smile makes me think he's a pretty cool and kind person, too. If I weren't so "relationship first, sex second," then maybe I'd make some joke about following that bear back to his cave, though.

Another bigfoot in the thread. Oh, wait. He's balding too! Gross. Squatch with a bald head ����

:(

Kevyt

i reject your reality and supplant it with my own where my tight butt stays tight forever.

So you'll be 72+ years old with the tightest butt in existence then.

Actually you could. You know how you can get a facelift? Well, something similar but for your butt. :p

"Milk chocolate" is mostly sugar, milk and cream with just enough chocolate for some of the flavor and color. Personally I find the sweetness tends to stick in my mouth and is as unpleasant and gag-inducing as high fructose corn syrup.

Dark is anywhere from 35% to 100% pure cocoa and very little milk product. I'm partial to 70%-85% dark.

And that's to say the least of their relative nutritional values. Milk chocolate is chocolate as much as frappaccinos with whipped cream and caramel syrup is coffee.
Dark chocolate is the best.

Kevyt

And that's to say the least of their relative nutritional values. Milk chocolate is as chocolate as frappaccinos with whipped cream and caramel syrup is coffee.

Are you Jordan Schlansky? :p

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I recently discovered the huge, systematic olive oil fraud going on in the US. Basically, the oil from most if not all of the most popular brands you can find on your supermarket shelves are diluted with plain vegetable oil and then colored. It's a big mafia business in Italy.

I haven't had to buy any new oliv eoil recently but it's something I need to figure out the next time I do.

Yes I'm pretty particular about my food.

Kater

Banned
His name is Brian Sims and he's a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. he's still pretty new.

him and his partner are pretty cute together.
I hope he will climb the ladder in the coming years. We sure do need all the support from the top that we can get.

Oh, I was just responding to "is that really the right place to look for eye candy."

Haha, I see. :)

Sure but right now those old dudes are not attractive to me.

DOWN

Banned
It's unfortunate when people can't appreciate the taste of actual chocolate. Milk and White are good, but dark chocolate is better and less prone to variances in the signature taste because it has a high level of the actual ingredient it takes to be chocolate.

berzeli

Banned
I wished I was more of a chocolate snob than I am, because of the nutritional side of things. But no;
qQJ1tY5.png

This is junk chocolate. Sugar incarnate. And I love it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like Miitomo currently (maybe this will change) only allows you to add people if you're connected with them via Facebook or Twitter or are in the same room as them. So, when that app launches worldwide, for those interested in lettersGAF Miitomo communication, perhaps we can share our Twitter handles and temporarily do some follows to get a Miitomo community going?

Food snobs are among my least favorite type of person. Ever.

At least they are somewhat better than language pedants. Though a person can be both.

Kater

Banned
We have some really fancy chocolate here (with really cool packaging) from a company called "Zotter". Best chocolate around here imo.

post_display_cropped_open-uri20121116-29180-1ie9ypr

Quality cacao, not too oily in taste plus they have such a variety that I'd bet anyone could find a chocolate they like from the list of their products.

Lindt dark chocolate is still pretty garbage tbh
Lindt is overpriced and overrated garbage tier chocolate. There are cheaper chocolates that are ten times better.

We have some really fancy chocolate here (with really cool packaging) from a company called "Zotter". Best chocolate around here imo.
post_display_cropped_open-uri20121116-29180-1ie9ypr

Quality cacao, not too oily in taste plus they have such a variety that I'd bet anyone could find a chocolate they like from the list of their products.
Those look good.

Grakl

I think most people doing ethical consumption aren't "snobs" about it in the same way someone is a snob about Dota for example and mocks anyone who plays any other MOBA.
Maybe, people def dislike people who seem like snobs and are vegetarian or vegan and similar though

Maybe, people def dislike people who seem like snobs and are vegetarian or vegan and similar though

I think people hating on vegetarians/vegans is wrong. I have no dislike of vegetarians or vegans, who try and make what they feel are ethical choices.

I do hate people who think shit like "Lol why would you play any other MOBA besides DOTA?" or "How can someone even eat shit chocolate like Hersheys. Its not """"real"""" chocolate." or "i don't know if you can call chain pizza "pizza"".

I think people hating on vegetarians/vegans is wrong. I have no dislike of vegetarians or vegans, who try and make what they feel are ethical choices.

I do hate people who think shit like "Lol why would you play any other MOBA besides DOTA?" or "How can someone even eat shit chocolate like Hersheys. Its not """"real"""" chocolate." or "i don't know if you can call chain pizza "pizza"".

Anecdotal but all the vegans/vegetarians I've known have been self righteous about it.

Anecdotal but all the vegans/vegetarians I've known have been self righteous about it.

Eh. I honestly don't mind that form of self righteousness.

Again I think there's a difference between "meat is murder. how could you eat that." and "lol console gaming". The latter is actually legitimately frustrating.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Vegetarians annoy me when they remind you they are vegetarians every few minutes and try forcing you to try going vegetarian and talking pros and cons when no fucks are being given about it. I've dealt with a few guys who do Yoga that have been annoying too but never as annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom