• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I finished my chemistry homework so I'm playing Trails of Cold Steel again! I'm in chapter 3.

YASSSS. So excited for CSII followed by The Third.

Also hope you like Don't Be Defeated By A Friend as much as me (the track that plays during practice test battles).

First girl also has such a cool taste in clothing. Love the flower motif. <3

Oh that reminds me, saw this photo posted yesterday. Freckles are rare and but can enhance looks imo.
Yeah freckles are great, i always like the way they look.

I'm always a little sarcastic, but dry humping is better. I like how innocent it is. I will never do anything anal.
Boring
/s, have you ever even tried it before, like by your self or with someone? Or is it more of one of those limits you personally can't get pasted.

Oh I think I've decided against coming out at work. As long as this one chick is there.

So basically she was asking people yesterday if she could pray for them for Easter. Which is a nice gesture. I decided to joke around and said that I thought Facebook likes/shares made prayer obsolete. I gave an example of how you can cure a person's illness just by getting enough likes.

She got visibly angry for like a split second, before demanding to know if I was serious. She did relax once I said I was not serious. But damn....

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Oh I think I've decided against coming out at work. As long as this one chick is there ...

Obviously, being out is something you should feel comfortable with. That said, if she were to make discriminatory comments about you being gay, she can be fired. You, on the other hand, can't be fired for simply being who you are.

That's cool. I think I remember now why I stopped posting here. Enjoy your enlightened and open views anf celebrating that which differs from you. I don't think I once insulted anyone's opinion.

It's your opinion - the one being erroneously presented as an offensive fact - that's insulting. Maybe one day you can move past the hurt of a previous experience and stop judging people without knowing anything about them.

Sai-kun

Banned
Not going to lie, boobs are pretty awesome. I like to make cannon fire noises like a manchild whenever I get a chance to play with them.

same tbh lmao

also LOL did y'all run off spacebridge already

bye girl

edit: wow i do not remember my other post from last night. birthday parties are fun!

DOWN

Banned
listening to Change Your Life by Iggy Azalea for Easter. resurrect
vOln3yG.gif

KCcLIz2.gif

also check out this allegedly healthy pizza that looks pride as hell and disgusting from a taste standard
X0iI26N.jpg

Sai-kun

Banned
i can't @ that fucking corn on there jesus christ

love yourselves please

Sai sis do you fuck with Aa? Body goes the fuck in

i want to fuck baauer for making such a banger of an album

Make It Bang, Temple, and Body are the best tracks, but Make It Bang is my fave and will slay clubs and festivals for years to come

Crayons

Banned
People can be so damn mean. I've had two people insult my looks this week and another one insult my major in college. I'm not going to let them have the satisfaction of hurting my feelings, though.

People are a mistake. They're nothing but trash.

Had a gay guy who used to hit on me in high school make fun of my major and I'm like shut up you're a liberal arts major

Oh I think I've decided against coming out at work. As long as this one chick is there.

So basically she was asking people yesterday if she could pray for them for Easter. Which is a nice gesture. I decided to joke around and said that I thought Facebook likes/shares made prayer obsolete. I gave an example of how you can cure a person's illness just by getting enough likes.

She got visibly angry for like a split second, before demanding to know if I was serious. She did relax once I said I was not serious. But damn....

If it makes you feel any better, I would have laughed if you said that to me

Frotting without getting NSFW, is the simulation of penetration without actually penetrating. Usually involving positions like missionary or others, abd the rubbing of parts together. Sometimes hands will come into play as one person holds the "tops" member abd the top will rub the bottoms area. It can be fun, and intense and is quite common surprisingly. Abd if it's someone you're actually interested in dating or seeing after said encounter leaves something to look forward to or build towards. Not everyone is into anal or anal penetration right away and you might need a level of trust and comfort to get there.

I've always wanted to try this but the one guy I asked said no.

it's only gay if the balls touch, you know

also check out this allegedly healthy pizza that looks pride as hell and disgusting from a taste standard
X0iI26N.jpg

gay

Bladenic

i can't @ that fucking corn on there jesus christ

love yourselves please

i want to fuck baauer for making such a banger of an album

Make It Bang, Temple, and Body are the best tracks, but Make It Bang is my fave and will slay clubs and festivals for years to come

AGREED on the tracks.

She needs to chill; sounds like a decent joke, not a jab.

IvorB

Being verse is the best. Sorry. Being one thing seems so pedestrian and boring and dare I saw selfish. Why adhere to traditional heterosexual roles in the sack of a inserter and receiver. Never got why anyone would be a strict bottom (or rarely a strict top). We all have prostates and we all should have it stimulated. I would avoid a relationship with anyone that is a strict bottom. Sometimes I wanna ride a booty, sometimes I wanna ride. Give me options. And I guarantee to strict bottoms if your not topping your "top" boy on occasion he's gonna be looking elsewhere. Trust me on that.

Gets off soap box.
Bet you guys missed my tirades. Lol.

But bottoming is a hassle though. So much simpler to top.

Oh man, top of the page again:

img464958be00ad9.jpg

0.jpg

042108.jpg

And one of my all time favourite hotties:

studio-s-images-of-cool-studs-288416.jpeg

IvorB

Simpler but it's WORK

I dunno. I find the preparatory work you need to do if you bottom really annoying and off-putting. So much simpler to just rock up and do your thing. Sometimes I even like to be "lazy top" and barely reciprocate at all in any way. It depends on the guy.

Kissing and cuddling you need another person for sex you can kinda get the same results with just your self and a toy.

I wish i had someone to kiss and cuddle

I genuinely wish this was true.

Who's the waifu/husbando, dude. Just tell us! :3

I'd buy a Daki but I already have so much stuff cluttering my room.
I dont actually have a daki just a big pillow.

Mmmmm i dont know who would be my waifu/husbando, i dont really choose that many. Maybe for wafiu i would choose senjogahara from monogatari.

Kinda on the early subject.
i recently got toy from bad-dragon, and wow it is amazing. Here is the one i got(NSFW). I got a medium sized one. Even though it was expensive it was worth it.

Delio

I dont actually have a daki just a big pillow.

Mmmmm i dont know who would be my waifu/husbando, i dont really choose that many. Maybe for wafiu i would choose senjogahara from monogatari.

i recently got toy from bad-dragon, and wow it is amazing. Here is the one i got(NSFW). I got a medium sized one. Even though it was expensive it was worth it.

Only medium sized? tisk tisk.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Is it common for products like this to have stories attached to them or is that just that website's gimmick? Also, are the story and what the toy is supposed to represent part of the appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom