• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

It's time to drag my lazy ass kicking and screaming back into shape.

Sex three times a day, sprinting for ten minutes, lifting weights, and eating more greens with lean protein.

You'll be ripped in no time. The sex will boost your testosterone and metabolism which will help with muscle building and in turn, burn fat.

Edit; I meant extra sex, like three times a day, that's how you boost testosterone.

Sex three times a day, sprinting for ten minutes, lifting weights, and eating more greens with lean protein.

You'll be ripped in no time. The sex will boost your testosterone and metabolism which will help with muscle building and in turn, burn fat.

Does masturbation work as well? For science of course.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sorry yeah it can be confusing - to be honest people have been paying more attention since the steam release and it's resulted in a much less obvious path into modding. I'll PM you my recommendation.

--

Welp, I've just bought a bunch of home exercise equipment, PLUS I brought my bike home from my parent's house so I can cycle to and from work.

It's time to drag my lazy ass kicking and screaming back into shape.

Got the original OST which was the important part. I'll try other things after Im done with the game. :p

Question for y'all. So I mentioned how I kind of accidentally came out to my mom a few weeks ago, and I got to FaceTime her today. She was asking stuff like "Met any cute guys lately?" and when I mentioned going out to a movie with my guy friend she was all "Is he cute? Are you two like, a thing?" Just in general, kind of forgetting the fact that I was bi.

Is this normal? I can't help but feel disappointed in the fact that she has yet to acknowledge it, and instead just keeps playing it off as if nothing has changed. I don't know if she was just saying it because no one else in my family knows and they were all there, or just that she's having a hard time accepting it. She was really cool and great about it when I initially told her but I'm just generally kind of lost.

Question for y'all. So I mentioned how I kind of accidentally came out to my mom a few weeks ago, and I got to FaceTime her today. She was asking stuff like "Met any cute guys lately?" and when I mentioned going out to a movie with my guy friend she was all "Is he cute? Are you two like, a thing?" Just in general, kind of forgetting the fact that I was bi.

Is this normal? I can't help but feel disappointed in the fact that she has yet to acknowledge it, and instead just keeps playing it off as if nothing has changed. I don't know if she was just saying it because no one else in my family knows and they were all there, or just that she's having a hard time accepting it. She was really cool and great about it when I initially told her but I'm just generally kind of lost.

Sounds more to me like she's trying to be supportive but just overcompensating. Give her time and try to gently remind her that you're bi.

edit: Lol didn't realize you were female. Sorry.

Kater

Banned
This week and a few days has been extremely eye opening. It's crazy how fast things can change.

Did it have to do with your visit? :p

Was someone else there, maybe she doesn't want to out you?

I think it's probably a sort of ... naive optimism, on her part?

Crayons

Banned
Should I sleep with a guy double my age who wants me to call him daddy or am I asking to be found in a ditch?

Edit: not meant to be insulting toward older guys I just think it's odd how he's only sleeping with guys my age

Bladenic

Should I sleep with a guy double my age who wants me to call him daddy or am I asking to be found in a ditch?

Edit: not meant to be insulting toward older guys I just think it's odd how he's only sleeping with guys my age

If he's hot, then def do it.

Sai-kun

Banned
Star Wars spoiler thread on OT has me howling. People get salty as fuck over old spoilers.

Yes and then pm me dirty details

Tell a friend where you're going so they can charge him with something when you go missing.

Older guys can be hot but I'm not calling one daddy lol.

Kevyt

That's not surprising at all. Question is: do you want to sleep with him?

that is so gross, why would anyone want to have sex with someone older than them??? I, for one, will NEVER be able to understand that

edit: okay top of the page
tumblr_n7l3zhOH391rmyliuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o3tp4gAoah1skjqj5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o4cm48sUT91sjjo2eo6_250.gif

tumblr_o2yufbQlDw1rxt8g3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nvs60nDP4z1tu9qfao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhj30f0P2p1ray3kfo1_500.jpg

nothing in my blog is sfw..rip.

Crayons

Banned
If he's hot, then def do it.
I haven't seen his face yet but he's got a nice body with muscles and I'm just like

winking_lucille_arrested_development.gif

Star Wars spoiler thread on OT has me howling. People get salty as fuck over old spoilers.

Yes and then pm me dirty details

okay

I've never seen a Star War movie so even if someone spoiled me by saying X dies I wouldn't know who that character is

Tell a friend where you're going so they can charge him with something when you go missing.

good idea

That's not surprising at all. Question is: do you want to sleep with him?

I don't particularly feel like sleeping with anyone at the moment. I feel like I go through periods of high arousal and afterward barely have any interest. But maybe enough alcohol will do the trick.

that is so gross, why would anyone want to have sex with someone older than them??? I, for one, will NEVER be able to understand that

lol okay lana

i'm 19 he's 38 so he'd be beating my previous record of 30
i've never slept with anyone younger than me

Kevyt

Are you being sarcastic? lol

:p

I don't particularly feel like sleeping with anyone at the moment. I feel like I go through periods of high arousal and afterward barely have any interest. But maybe enough alcohol will do the trick.

I question your decisions in life going by some of your posts, and I may or may not judge you inside my head for it. :p

Did it have to do with your visit? :p

Was someone else there, maybe she doesn't want to out you?

That's what I was thinking, because my dad was there and both of my grandparents (who don't know) but...I don't know. I just can't shake the feeling; maybe I'm being paranoid about it.

I think it's probably a sort of ... naive optimism, on her part?

My uncle (her brother) is gay and the whole family is really accepting about it, but she's always been kind of pushy about me meeting someone and I don't know if she's just sticking to what she knows or just trying to be considerate about not outing me.

I just can't help but be confused about it lol

Tbh crayons im scared for you.
Your recklessness is going to mess you up really fucking bad one day

I remember 1 time you couldnt fucking remember 2 whole days.

I mean it boo

Why would I be ashamed of sleeping with people?

Sleeping with people isn't a problem. Urging yourself into it with alcohol is weird and baffling and you should probably think a second about what your motives could possibly be for doing it.

umop you missed this post

I didn't really get it. A common response to reductionism is phenomenology. Read what Heidegger says about authenticity, "falling into the world" is a mistake and you avoid that by not giving assent to either physical reductionism or idealism (which leaves only phenomenology).

All existentialisms are humanisms imo. Existentialism is primarily concerned with human will and responsibility, and I'm not really sure exactly how that squares away with a religion oriented around working with spirits and deities but I also know nothing about the intricacies of that system. I thought I remembered reading that Shinto is actually based in a kind of Chinese Confucianism that was written out of the history books of mainland China with the rising prominence of Han Yu, but honestly I don't know much about Shinto at all.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I've never not had sex without at least drinking

If you're happy and being safe (so that you aren't jeopardizing your future), then I don't feel like I could say anything except have fun. However, if either or both of those two are not true and your behavior is self-destructive in some way, I hope you find a way to break your cycle and recover soon. People show concern here because they care.

Crayons

Banned
Sleeping with people isn't a problem. Urging yourself into it with alcohol is weird and baffling and you should probably think a second about what your motives could possibly be for doing it.

I just like how alcohol calms my nerves and makes me less nervous than I would normally be about sleeping with a stranger

Almost all the guys I've slept with have been strangers so I just get some drinks in me so I feel comfortable

I'm really sorry I don't mean to be the attention whore

okay just stay safe don't get drunk to the point you don't know what you're doing pls
Yeah thats why im scared because he has done that before.
nah mate the last txt I remember from this chick was she'll see me on Sunday, and well now it's sunday. and where on earth did my friday and saturday go? friends and family cant help me with this.
You guys are the closest I've got, I'm afraid!
It wasnt just a night he couldnt remember it was 2 whole days
Im pretty sure we didnt he didnt even figure out what happened, or atleast he didn't tell us.

I just like how alcohol calms my nerves and makes me less nervous than I would normally be about sleeping with a stranger

Almost all the guys I've slept with have been strangers so I just get some drinks in me so I feel comfortable

You said that you were in a period of low libido and were going to drink to compensate for it. It reads like you think you should have sex more than you actually want to have sex. That attitude is worrisome.

Talking from experience as someone who deals with a lot of anxiety and shit mentally, drinking is never the answer to being uncomfortable. I don't even know you, I don't know how you do things, but the things you've been saying have me a bit worried.

I don't care who you sleep with, just be safe alright?

It's like you're just throwing your life away.
Yes he has said this before.
I don't need to talk to a professional, I know exactly the precise reason why I'm such a reckless, impulsive, starving, binging, smoking, drinking, drug-doing hoe. And the fact that I know myself so well bothers me, so I like to drug myself so my brain can shut the fuck up.

I don't have really have friends to do stuff with, nor a job, so I just lose weight and buy clothes and I get happy when I can wear stuff that I previously couldn't. It's kind of cathartic.

I probably have more clothes than anyone else in this thread.

but uh, thanks you two
god i'm so cringy
Like when every you talk about what your doing it just kinda makes me sad. I just dont want you to make 1 mistake and just OD, someone take advantage of you, stuff like that.

Crayons

Banned
fuck I feel really guilty now that all you guys are responding

I've hung out with some crazy people so when I compare myself to them I'm like "well, I'm not so bad" but if I compare myself to you angels I look so bad

thanks for your concern if I sleep with this guy I'll only have like a couple beers, nothing heavy

No one really knows these details about my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom