• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

fuck I feel really guilty now that all you guys are responding

I've hung out with some crazy people so when I compare myself to them I'm like "well, I'm not so bad" but if I compare myself to you angels I look so bad

thanks for your concern if I sleep with this guy I'll only have like a couple beers, nothing heavy

No one really knows these details about my life

Cap it before you tap it.

That means use protection

I've hung out with some crazy people so when I compare myself to them I'm like "well, I'm not so bad" but if I compare myself to you angels I look so bad

thanks for your concern if I sleep with this guy I'll only have like a couple beers, nothing heavy

You only have yourself to answer to. Regardless of who you are that should always be somewhat terrifying. We're all responsible for our shit.

Kevyt

giphy.gif

We're here to listen, I'm just glad you told someone, well, everyone here about this. Just don't feel guilty about all of this, just move forward bettering yourself as a person.

I hope you have a good time, be safe, and watch your drinks.

Crayons

Banned
Cap it before you tap it.

That means use protection
always, brother

You only have yourself to answer to. Regardless of who you are that should always be somewhat terrifying. We're all responsible for our shit.
Right.

We're here to listen, I'm just glad you told someone, well, everyone here about this. Just don't feel guilty about all of this, just move forward bettering yourself as a person.

I hope you have a good time, be safe, and watch your drinks.
Haha if someone wanted to try and drug me they'd have really awful luck, lmao seriously. I have a tolerance to all of that shit. No ones taking advantage of me anytime soon

Crayons

Banned
That's so so dumb. Don't do that shit, you'll just wreck you body.

I didn't mean to have such a huge dose. It just happens like that.
I was taking little doses at a time, and also mixing it with another drug, and then boom I'm at an italian restaurant and then boom it's Sunday night and three days have passed. I was so shocked I made a thread about it

wow I was still messed up when I made that thread

Dude you blacked out for 3 days.
I dont think going around saying you have high tolerance to drugs is a good thing.

Doing hard drugs and mixing those drugs will fuck you up real bad.

It just seems like you denying your whole problem.
Im totally fine with you having sex with who ever if it is safe. Sure have a few drinks or maybe some pot what ever. But when you dont have any close friends, no job and you just thinning down probably from drug use. It is not healthy.

I dont want you to throw away your life just to fuck some dude and do some drugs.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
One week of having a fever and still going...I'm very tired of being sick.

That cat reminds me of a cat mixed with one of my favorite Muppets in A Muppet Christmas Carol. Adorable.

Kevyt

I was taking little doses at a time, and also mixing it with another drug, and then boom I'm at an italian restaurant and then boom it's Sunday night and three days have passed. I was so shocked I made a thread about it

It's a miracle you're still alive. Don't be reckless.

One week of having a fever and still going...I'm very tired of being sick.

Have you gone to the doctor?

Crayons

Banned
Don't be naive.

I'm not, I have a tolerance to the date rape drugs. Slip something into my drink and I'll barely notice anything because my body is so used to that shit

It's a miracle you're still alive. Don't be reckless.

Xanax by itself won't kill me. I was reckless and stupid yes, but at no point was I in danger of death actually you're right the drug I was mixing it with could have killed me, especially in my heavily impaired state of mind

Kater

Banned

Sheesh. I'd think about quitting drugs alltogether if I were you.

bird gif you say?

tumblr_n3a8kckHiF1tpizi4o1_250.gif
What a pretty little bird. :3

I'm not, I have a tolerance to the date rape drugs. Slip something into my drink and I'll barely notice anything because my body is so used to that shit

Xanax by itself won't kill me. I was reckless and stupid yes, but at no point was I in danger of death
How do you know that you almost didnt die, you cant even remember those days.

So was it really worth almost dying for?
Inb4 you say but i didnt die so it is fine.

Crayons

Banned
Overdose?
I forgot about the other drug I was combining it with. Active in very tiny, pencilpoint sized doses. Both xanax and the other drug depress your respiratory system. So the Xanax could have had me so uninhibited and impaired enough to go ham on the other drug and I could have easily done more than I'm supposed to and my breath would get so slow that I'd just die

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Have you gone to the doctor?

Calling tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment. I probably should have called on Friday, but I was certain things would be better by now.

I forgot about the other drug I was combining it with. Active in very tiny, pencilpoint sized doses. Both xanax and the other drug depress your respiratory system. So the Xanax could have had me so uninhibited and impaired enough to go ham on the other drug and I could have easily done more than I'm supposed to and my breath would get so slow that I'd just die

How do you feel about that?

Kevyt

So if you knew all of this why did you still do it?

You just love destroying yourself by going in this viscous cycle of yours.

Crayons

Banned
So was it really worth almost dying for?

Well, I can't remember much of it. I remember Friday afternoon was so chill, I felt so cozy and good, it was such a nice high. And then when I came to Sunday night, I was still impaired and my parents were pissed at me and all of my drugs were finished.

I don't know how bad I was, but my dad said I had been like nodding off and stuff so I must've been really damn high

Crayons

Banned

At a certain point Friday night I reached the point where my judgement was impaired enough that I lost my short term memory completely and would forget that I dosed, and take more. It's very common with benzos. I just wanted a chill night at home, didn't want to black out for days like I did. Wasn't my intention

How do you feel about that?
Glad I didn't die?

He know he does it but rather not fix it. He has said how he rather just get high and not think about the problems or repercussions.

Crayon please go try to get help, or you can continue your cycle till something really bad happens to you, which is probably going to happen unless you stop the cycle.

Kevyt

At a certain point Friday night I reached the point where my judgement was impaired enough that I lost my short term memory completely and would forget that I dosed, and take more. It's very common with benzos. I just wanted a chill night at home, didn't want to black out for days like I did. Wasn't my intention

Glad I didn't die?

Well don't do it again. Have you considered going into some therapy to completely stop doing drugs?

Crayons

Banned
He know he does it but rather not fix it. He has said how he rather just get high and not think about the problems or repercussions.

Crayon please go try to get help, or you can continue your cycle till something really bad happens to you, which it probably will.

Well, bad things have happened. I don't think I've learned

Well don't do it again. Have you considered going into some therapy to completely stop doing drugs?

No I haven't. I have no idea what I'd do with my spare time if I stopped doing drugs. No clue. I don't really have hobbies.

B-Dex

No I haven't. I have no idea what I'd do with my spare time if I stopped doing drugs. No clue. I don't really have hobbies.

Crayon trust me. Get Dead or Alive Extreme 3. I swear I've played it non-stop for 2 days now. And I don't even care about their tits and asses.

What is it going to take for you learn?

So are you saying you rather actively destroy your 1 life, rather than being bored. Or maybe having to find new hobbies.

Kater

Banned
Do you have some sort of other problem and that's why you take the drugs? Maybe you want to talk (intensively and thoroughly) with therapists about it and get to the core of that. Maybe then you can deal with that and don't have to resort to drugs all the time as an easy escape (with a really high price).

Do you have some sort of other problem and that's why you take the drugs? Maybe you want to talk (intensively and thoroughly) with therapists about it and get to the core of that. Maybe then you can deal with that and don't have to resort to drugs all the time as an easy escape (with a really high price).
Thank you kater for putting that into much better words.

Fuck me i need to go to bed, stayed up too late again.
Good night yall.

You can look into some that are easy enough to get into, you could join a club, a mixed martial arts gym, or get a fishing license and go fishing. Just throw some stuff down on a piece of paper and see what seems like something you'd like to and can do. Just do something that doesn't make you feel like a rat in a cage; seriously, it's pretty much been proven that being around more people makes you less likely to do drugs. (By that, I mean people you honestly care about)

Also, this, go to therapy, I mean it.

Crayons

Banned
Thank you kater for putting that into much better words.

Fuck me i need to go to bed, stayed up too late again.
Good night yall.

good night

do you actually want to know? if you do, I'd pm you. if you don't, that's totally fine too

Astral Dog

not much more to add but stay safe Crayons, obviously there must be a lot of great things you can do with your time besides drugs,

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure if this is because I've been ill, but these past few days, I've been so completely repulsed by the idea of personally participating in sex or sexual activity of any kind at any point in the future (and anything I've done/experienced in the past).
I've also been repulsed by anything sexual that other people are doing/suggesting even when it has nothing to do with me, but I'm not about to start judging and hating the world.
. I guess these feelings aren't too different from normal for me, but I think they're a bit stronger and more negative. At the moment, I wonder if this will be permanent. However, I'm doubtful it will be, which I see as both a blessing and a curse.

Palmer27

what ones

Just looked and I can't actually find them, thank God. I remember listening to one of them on my ipod aged about 10 backstage at a school concert. Random girl asked me what I was listening to. I passed over my headphones. She started laughing and asked "What was that?". I just sheepishly asked for my ipod back please.

Better times.

Just looked and I can't actually find them, thank God. I remember listening to one of them on my ipod aged about 10 backstage at a school concert. Random girl asked me what I was listening to. I passed over my headphones. She started laughing and asked "What was that?". I just sheepishly asked for my ipod back please.

Better times.
People do that to me all the time but it is not Christian rock. It is electronic music.

Better times.

was it Skillet or Falling Up.

Kevyt

Watching the US gaycation episode.

Damn, Ellen Page is fearless. She asks the questions without any fear. I would have been scared. lol

Bladenic

I'm at that point in school when I'm feeling like giving up today, like today. Graduating in May and having surgery on Wednesday aren't helping. RIP my As

daripad

So, what do you guys think should be the "ideal" progression from dating to relationship?

I would like to know because a friend is having dates with guys that on the second or third day are asking him to hold hands or kiss him and they're like still getting to know each other and he doesn't feel comfortable with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom