• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grakl

You are the most boring thing in the world tbh
200w.gif

daripad

To be honest, when I talk to somebody I rarely talk about myself because I don't really have much to talk about, I prefer listening to what others have to say about themselves :/

To be honest, when I talk to somebody I rarely talk about myself because I don't really have much to talk about, I prefer listening to what others have to say about themselves :/
Same here, unless like im talking about personally stuff because i have tons and tons of shit i never talk about.
I love just talking to people about personal stuff, it just makes me feel nice and i love learning about other people.

I'm not really into talking about myself unless I've already decided to that I want to be the other person's friend. Until then I'd rather let them talk about themselves. It's like everyone's nightmare to find that you've entered into a degree of intimacy with a shitty or annoying person. You can say a lot for peoples' social barriers making them stilted or isolated or whatever but sometimes a polite sense of social separation is a fucking godsend.

I wish I could save myself like that. I always get too close to people before realizing how awful they can be. >.<
Im usually the opposite and i will push away people that are interested in me. Im not even meaning to do it either im just kinda awkward and not the best with people and relationships. I think im much better now, and i kinda get it more. But not no one is interested in me or atleast no one i know is interested in me.

Maybe i should try to make the first move.

I wish I could save myself like that. I always get too close to people before realizing how awful they can be. >.<

Being ridiculously ambivalent about intimacy helps that particular problem, but then proceeds to cause a bunch of others.

Idk generally I'd rather be alone than feel like I have to take care of someone out of some kind of social obligation, so it makes being a perpetually polite but remote stranger kind of easy.

Fuck me i started looking at Japanese surrealism horror tonight. Well nightmares inbound, i like it alot though it is super neat and weird and creepy.
Junji ito stuff is crazy.

Golnei

Fuck me i started looking at guro tonight. Well nightmares inbound, i like it alot though it is super neat and weird and creepy.
Junji ito stuff is crazy.

Junji Ito is great, but I'm mildly concerned about how you're appreciating his work specifically if you're classifying it as guro and not horror...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
there are no fucking jobs here -_- hate living in a small town ffs

its one of the worst things about living in a small town

I feel you, but I live in a big city. Over here it's like "looking for dishwasher must have 5 years of experience, college degree in dishwashology recommended"

this shit is too tru and dumb 2

idk if anyone else is watching I Am Cait but I feel like it's going in a good direction. seems like good learning and softening is going on with an overall good cast.

are the kardashians in it

I'm not really into talking about myself

really

daripad

Same here, unless like im talking about personally stuff because i have tons and tons of shit i never talk about.
I love just talking to people about personal stuff, it just makes me feel nice and i love learning about other people.
Yeah, me too. Sometimes is too hard to bring some stuff up or you don't feel comfortable enough to talk about those things.
I'm sure that's not true.
It is
I'm not really into talking about myself unless I've already decided to that I want to be the other person's friend. Until then I'd rather let them talk about themselves. It's like everyone's nightmare to find that you've entered into a degree of intimacy with a shitty or annoying person. You can say a lot for peoples' social barriers making them stilted or isolated or whatever but sometimes a polite sense of social separation is a fucking godsend.
You're right. It makes me angry when I feel like i have given too much personal info to a person who doesn't seem to be as invested in me as I am in them or that are not as interesting as they seemed to be at first, so it feels like I come off as a distant person at first.
feeling down so here's a picture i took today of me just cuz. might remove it later.
Gosh, you're insanely cute :3

Sai-kun

Banned
Anyone from Chicago:

http://www.chicagomag.com/city-life/March-2016/Chicago-primary-sanders-clinton/

Is there anyone that can look at this map and point out where the LGBT-heavy precincts are and who won those precincts? We're talking about it in PoliGAF and then realized none of us know the Boystown boarders that well.

Boystown is a part of Lakeview, which is part of the 44th ward, which Hillary won at 52.7%.

There's also a decent sized queer community in Andersonville a little further north in the 48th ward, which Hillary also won, but by a much tinier margin.

Dany

Banned
Boystown is a part of Lakeview, which is part of the 44th ward, which Hillary won at 52.7%.

There's also a decent sized queer community in Andersonville a little further north in the 48th ward, which Hillary also won, but by a much tinier margin.
Boystown skews <30 while Andersonville is 40+.
I'd be more curious on the ratio of minorities in each of the two areas.

those that reach 30 face gay death and are resurrected as daddies at 40

Get into Discord! https://discordapp.com

Have a little group of Gaffers in a Skype chat and since Skype has been shit for years, jumped at the chance to try something new that might not be a complete resource hog. Man, is it fast and streamlined across all platforms. Even the Mobile app is amazing and not complete shit.

QueerGAF who are apart of the Skype group, seriously consider switching over. It's just so much better than Skype and honestly, the more people I get over the more I inch towards getting rid of Skype completely and never looking back.

Don't just stick with something because it's routine.

Boystown skews <30 while Andersonville is 40+.
I'd be more curious on the ratio of minorities in each of the two areas.

those that reach 30 face gay death and are resurrected as daddies at 40

So I've got four more years until I'm a daddy? Not sure how I feel about that.

Kater

Banned
Ricky is away for another 2 weeks from what I know. But I think anyone here or from the existing Skype group chat could do it tbh.

Ricky is away for another 2 weeks from what I know. But I think anyone here or from the existing Skype group chat could do it tbh.

True.

I mean, it doesn't hurt to try it out. And whoever makes the channel itself can set permissions to whoever wants to be a "mod" or whatever.

I love that you can also have separate chats within the channel, like a pic sharing only chat because I know how people are. Lol

Alright, made a Letters GAF discord just to get the ball rolling. I'm not really for managing it, so once Ricky comes back I'll just transfer over the permissions, or to whoever else wants to lead it.

Quote for the invite link to the Discord chat.

Bladenic

Alright, made a Letters GAF discord just to get the ball rolling. I'm not really for managing it, so once Ricky comes back I'll just transfer over the permissions, or to whoever else wants to lead it.

Quote for the invite link to the Discord chat.

What if I'm on the mobile app

Get into Discord! https://discordapp.com

Have a little group of Gaffers in a Skype chat and since Skype has been shit for years, jumped at the chance to try something new that might not be a complete resource hog. Man, is it fast and streamlined across all platforms. Even the Mobile app is amazing and not complete shit.

QueerGAF who are apart of the Skype group, seriously consider switching over. It's just so much better than Skype and honestly, the more people I get over the more I inch towards getting rid of Skype completely and never looking back.

Don't just stick with something because it's routine.

I'm in. I never really felt the pull to Skype because it's awful but this I'm happy to try out. It's very similar to Slack which I use at work - and I like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom