• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. my state just tried to pass a bill to ban same-sex couples from adopting children. thankfully the feds slapped that shit down. and this comes right on the heels of a "religious liberty" bill that is currently circulating. stay trashy MS ��

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/31/48503bf0-458d-0131-05eb-4603fac3aa02.gif? http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/31/4a530600-458d-0131-cefa-1e71d45c74b6.gif

More like:

8QYjZtg.gif

Also I have no idea what this Miitomo is and I'm kinda glad I don't.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Hey, you have the same qualities as the ones I chose! If you're looking for Miitomo friends, do you have a Twitter you'd be willing to post so we could add you?

wow. my state just tried to pass a bill to ban same-sex couples from adopting children. thankfully the feds slapped that shit down. and this comes right on the heels of a "religious liberty" bill that is currently circulating. stay trashy MS ��

Oh, I was wondering if we had anyone in here living in Mississippi. I was reading through the bill today. The rights the bill seeks to give "religious organizations" combined with the loose definition of "religious organization" it uses strikes me as incredibly exploitable. It's terrible.

So met this guy in a club last week, we danced together and kissed a lot. This in itself seemed like quite an achievement for me, first time I'd really put myself out there and got a date from something like that so yay me!

Anyway we went for dinner yesterday and then back to mine after. I really like the guy but he has a few issues. I think he has some genuine anxiety problems. All evening he wasn't able to keep still, he's super fidgety. He was going to stay over but said he had to go at like 2 AM cause he couldn't sleep and he said his insomnia was playing up and making him more anxious. I don't think it was me but meh.

He's also still hung up on his ex a little but we were able to talk about it fairly openly so that's good.

There is another issue and I'm just trying to figure out if I'm being really shallow about this or if this is something other people have come across.

The guy was small in the privates department. And I don't mean average, he was like max 4 inches and no girth either. He said he's quite self conscious about it and I acted like it didn't bother me but to be perfectly honest... it kinda does. It just wasn't that satisfying in that department.

I'm not a size queen by any stretch but this has just got me thinking that maybe it#s more important than I realised.

Generally I really liked the guy and we got on really well. I just feel really comfortable around him and feel like I can just be open and myself, which is wonderful.

I'm not sure what I'm even asking but needed to share my thoughts. Maybe someone has come across a similar situation?

IvorB

I talked last week about the hot bisexual guy at work who was going to give me a lift to and from work this week.

Well, shortly after he agreed to it we started to talk a lot on works messaging system, and he gave me his number. The week started off super strong and we hit it off like instantly, it's only been 3 days and we've talked so much, we started texting, talking on Grindr and generally just getting really comfortable with each other.

Today we were talking about dating and I swear he is dropping hints that he likes me. And I thought he was attached but he's totally single and looking D:

Tomorrow is my last day getting a lift with him and I absolutely need to ask him out on a date because there is no way in hell I'm letting him go, he's everything I've been looking for and more.

Wish me luck!

Good luck, bro!

Bladenic

A dick of that size is fine with me cuz I can totally inhale it easily since I have a rather bad gag reflex usually. Can't speak for something that size being inserted since I haven't done that. If you like him just keep talking, if the dick bothers you so much then stop now (although I would def advise to lie about the reason).

LOCK

So met this guy in a club last week, we danced together and kissed a lot. This in itself seemed like quite an achievement for me, first time I'd really put myself out there and got a date from something like that so yay me!

Anyway we went for dinner yesterday and then back to mine after. I really like the guy but he has a few issues. I think he has some genuine anxiety problems. All evening he wasn't able to keep still, he's super fidgety. He was going to stay over but said he had to go at like 2 AM cause he couldn't sleep and he said his insomnia was playing up and making him more anxious. I don't think it was me but meh.

He's also still hung up on his ex a little but we were able to talk about it fairly openly so that's good.

There is another issue and I'm just trying to figure out if I'm being really shallow about this or if this is something other people have come across.

The guy was small in the privates department. And I don't mean average, he was like max 4 inches and no girth either. He said he's quite self conscious about it and I acted like it didn't bother me but to be perfectly honest... it kinda does. It just wasn't that satisfying in that department.

I'm not a size queen by any stretch but this has just got me thinking that maybe it#s more important than I realised.

Generally I really liked the guy and we got on really well. I just feel really comfortable around him and feel like I can just be open and myself, which is wonderful.

I'm not sure what I'm even asking but needed to share my thoughts. Maybe someone has come across a similar situation?
Size isn't important for me. I've had small and large, but dick size had no correlation to how good our relationship was.

Cockiness was totally different though.

IvorB

Just remember never to watch past the third season!

Yeah ha ha! It really went to sh*t towards the end unfortunately but the early stuff is just so classic. I've been re-watching some of the great episodes and it's still awesome. That said, the episode they made for the olympics was pretty great.

Alrus

The BF is a huge fan of AbFab so I got him the whole set for his birthday sometimes ago. Great stuff, we haven't really gotten to the latter seasons so we'll see how bad it gets I guess.

Maledict

The BF is a huge fan of AbFab so I got him the whole set for his birthday sometimes ago. Great stuff, we haven't really gotten to the latter seasons so we'll see how bad it gets I guess.

It's beyond bad. It's honestly one of the biggest decreases in quality I've ever seen from a TV show. It loses every aspect of wit and cleverness, and becomes laden with poorly written jokes and physical comedy.

Treasure your memories, end it at season 3 with the big finale!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
are there any english posters here? i'm trying to wrap my head around this NUS LGBT+ nonsense that's going around. as far as i can tell they've abolished dedicated gay representatives on LGBT+ NUS committees, but they still have a dedicated (straight, cis) women's representative? correct me if i'm mistaken but the last time i checked there's no W in LGBT+?

VegiHam

are there any english posters here? i'm trying to wrap my head around this NUS LGBT+ nonsense that's going around. as far as i can tell they've abolished dedicated gay representatives on LGBT+ NUS committees, but they still have a dedicated (straight, cis) women's representative? correct me if i'm mistaken but the last time i checked there's no W in LGBT+?

I think the vague idea of it is supposed to be that white cis gay dudes don't face oppression from within the LGBT+ community. Basically since being gay is the only way we aren't privileged, LGBT+ societies will advocate for our interests without specific representation for us. Ties into that 'drinking clubs for gay men' stuff from a while back; they want uni clubs to be political organisations fighting for change rather than, like, a place to hang out. The assumption, I assume, is that if your society's president, or vice president or whatever is a gay man you won't need an additional gay male rep; but that cis white gay men can, in our privilege, ignore inter-sectional issues other members of the community face.

At least, that's the only explanation I've seen that makes any kind of sense to me. Not sure that's it though

Maledict

That's about it.

It's just another example of the NUS being freaking insane, to be honest. They don't have anything to do with the lives of the vast majority of students, and go down these stupid, insulting rabbit holes all the time. The entire thing was poorly handles from start to finish.

There is a very valid discussion about how the gay movement has in someways been dominated by white middle class gay men (like me!), but the way to address it and the resolution they passed is fucking stupid.

i.e. completely typical by the NUS, an utterly irrelevant organisation that constantly strives to make itself even more irrelevant.

VegiHam

That's about it.

It's just another example of the NUS being freaking insane, to be honest. They don't have anything to do with the lives of the vast majority of students, and go down these stupid, insulting rabbit holes all the time. The entire thing was poorly handles from start to finish.

There is a very valid discussion about how the gay movement has in someways been dominated by white middle class gay men (like me!), but the way to address it and the resolution they passed is fucking stupid.

i.e. completely typical by the NUS, an utterly irrelevant organisation that constantly strives to make itself even more irrelevant.

Yeah, it's always seemed kinda bizarre. Nothing the NUS ever says seems to have anything to do with my personal experience. I'm all for encouraging gays to acknowledge that other people are discriminated against in other ways and have other needs. But this seems like a really odd way to go about it.

Mind you, as a working class student, the NUS has never really seemed like it was for me anyway, you know?

Razmos

Well, I went and asked him out on a date...ish

I was working my way up to it all day, we were super flirty and having a lot of fun talking, I gave him a present for helping me out all week and he proudly displayed it on his desk and showed it off and talked about me which is super sweet.

Just before I was about to ask him out though on the way home he told me that be had been talking to a guy for around 3 months recently, and he had gotten really emotionally invested and had been messed around by him, and it had happened very recently, and that he isn't in the right frame of mind for dating right now. if anyone asked him out he would have to say no.

So naturally after all that build up my confidence just deflated. I eventually told him that I was about to ask him out on a date and I felt stupid, and he said that he had absolutely no idea that I liked him in that way, and that he didn't think he was my type.

He told me that he is definitely not saying no and that it's important that i don't think of it as a no, that he would happily go on a date with me, he just doesn't want to put me in a position where my feelings might get hurt. He doesn't want me to be a rebound and hurt me.

He said that now he knows, the door is open and it is a definite possibility.. Just not right now.

It's really good news I guess and I'm really happy that he likes me and cares that much, but I'm really worried that isnt going to go anywhere now. I'll just have to keep up the way we've been this week and see now things go

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

you can try different positions but if that doesnt work then theres not much either of you can do. it either does it for you or it doesnt. if you think the other aspects of the relationship can trump the disappointing sex then continue on but if not then its probably best to break things off before either of you get too attached. you each deserve to be with someone who is more compatible.

A dick of that size is fine with me cuz I can totally inhale it easily since I have a rather bad gag reflex usually.

same tbh.
hella gag reflex prevents me from giving a good bj to anyone much bigger than that. i tried squeezing my left thumb or whatever and it doesnt work either.

if the dick bothers you so much then stop now (although I would def advise to lie about the reason).

truth. if you dont want to continue with him, thats fine, but give him another reason - any other reason - for breaking up than that, even if he asks you point blank.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
same tbh.
hella gag reflex prevents me from giving a good bj to anyone much bigger than that. i tried squeezing my left thumb or whatever and it doesnt work either.

What does squeezing the thumb do? Prevent the reflex?

Crayons

Banned
I heard of that gag trick too and I think it works but I have yet to try it on a guy. I really could have used it the last time bc I was nearly choking on that thing

I met this guy today, and we only talked for like an hour but I think he's really cool and awesome and that guy I was depressed over for months? lol who gives a shit about him tbh bc this guy is gonna be my new heroin

Crayons

Banned
While you're doing actual heroin? ( ͡°ツ ͡°)

no i've never done heroin
i've done morphine, which is nearly the same thing, and I got addicted and I ran out of money and winded up sick from withdrawal for over a week

it really sucked. I haven't touched the stuff since the end of January, with one exception.

when I say someone is my heroin, thats like the ultimate compliment. it's me saying that I feel safe, at comfort, and happy with you, no matter what else happens.
i just met this guy today but I feel like this can go places. he's my type

Kevyt

I'm not actually gay

Same. I don't identify as gay. I identify as pomosexual.

http://www.thecsph.org/id-a-day-pomosexual/

Pomosexuality allows people to to denote a fluid sexual expression without committing themselves to a more fixed or restrictive label. People who identify as pomosexual may have preferred gender(s) when it comes to sexual attraction, but may not feel comfortable restricting themselves to a more specific label.

I feel like the terms gay or straight are too restrictive. Likewise, I don't feel like I fit into bisexuality or pansexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom