• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman just told me that I look really fresh and that I was really intelligent and that if she wasn't married she'd want to be with me. I talked with her a bit, and she mentioned that she wants to live in California. I asked where in Cali, San Francisco or Los Angeles. She said "Los Angeles. San Francisco has too many queers"

#juststraightgirlthings

should I be a petty bitch and string her along or should I be the bigger queer and let it go?

Neither

Tell her you're gay (unless you're bisexual ) and don't appreciate the San Francisco remark

Crayons

Banned
Neither

Tell her you're gay (unless you're bisexual ) and don't appreciate the San Francisco remark
I am not a brave man and I've already lied to her

She also said something like how I need to text her sometimes and ask how she's doing and in my head I'm like lol no you are not only a homophobe but you're needy too

I am not a brave man and I've already lied to her

She also said something like how I need to text her sometimes and ask how she's doing and in my head I'm like lol no you are not only a homophobe but you're needy too

"I'm married."

"You need to text me sometime."

The only remaining option here is to string her along, really. She's a hater and looking for side-action.

ALL THAT ASIDE

I love these warm, post-winter-but-teasing-you-with-spring days. I swear to God everyone just seems happier. And the lack of jackets is nice too.

Koppai

c6991a075595bf67

I doubt trainer customization will go away. I think ORAS was a (stupid) exception due to them being remakes. You can't introduce something that big and take it away like that. And when it does return I expect much better male customization options than what we got in X/Y.
Not that I ever play as the male PC in any pokemon game since Crystal,
Haha yeah. I played as the female protagonist in X/Y just because I liked her style options a bit better! LOL :). You're right though. I really doubt they'd take that option away. At least I hope not.

Razmos

I talked last week about the hot bisexual guy at work who was going to give me a lift to and from work this week.

Well, shortly after he agreed to it we started to talk a lot on works messaging system, and he gave me his number. The week started off super strong and we hit it off like instantly, it's only been 3 days and we've talked so much, we started texting, talking on Grindr and generally just getting really comfortable with each other.

Today we were talking about dating and I swear he is dropping hints that he likes me. And I thought he was attached but he's totally single and looking D:

Tomorrow is my last day getting a lift with him and I absolutely need to ask him out on a date because there is no way in hell I'm letting him go, he's everything I've been looking for and more.

Wish me luck!

Elitist1945

I talked last week about the hot bisexual guy at work who was going to give me a lift to and from work this week.

Well, shortly after he agreed to it we started to talk a lot on works messaging system, and he gave me his number. The week started off super strong and we hit it off like instantly, it's only been 3 days and we've talked so much, we started texting, talking on Grindr and generally just getting really comfortable with each other.

Today we were talking about dating and I swear he is dropping hints that he likes me. And I thought he was attached but he's totally single and looking D:

Tomorrow is my last day getting a lift with him and I absolutely need to ask him out on a date because there is no way in hell I'm letting him go, he's everything I've been looking for and more.

Wish me luck!

Good luck!

You guys were talking about dating but you seem unsure if he likes you - as someone whos never dated before, do people date when they like each other, or date to find out if they like each other and want a relationship?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I have Miitomo but I have no friends who have it. I'm posting a link to my Twitter in email tags, so you're welcome to quote me if you'd like to follow me and become Miitomo friends.

Anybody on Miitomo. Its cute, but I'll probably dump it after a while. Oh well, follow me on twitter so we can be friends on Miitomo before then.

https://twitter.com/VeeboyTaire

Ce5DOx2UAAAYeUn.jpg

You know you want to.

I just followed you, Mr. Veeboy.

Crayons

Banned
"I'm married."

"You need to text me sometime."

The only remaining option here is to string her along, really. She's a hater and looking for side-action.

ALL THAT ASIDE

I love these warm, post-winter-but-teasing-you-with-spring days. I swear to God everyone just seems happier. And the lack of jackets is nice too.

OMG THIS GIRL IS INSANE
she bought me beer since im underaged. she didn't drink anything but SHE PEED. IN PUBLIC. ON THE STREET. and afterward she bought me onion rings!!

this bitch wants the dick i'm gonna string her along for free food lmao

no regrets

i'm still buzzed

3phemeral

This miitomo thing is surprisingly addicting. I wouldn't have stopped toying with it had it not overheated my phone. lol Well designed, for the most part.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It's pretty great yeah. :)

Cd8oxW3.jpg

(It's in German but the Code should still work)

It says: "Quiet / Relaxed"

The code is only for if we want to create your Mii in our app, right?

I look forward to clothes in Miitomo that are 'me'. I just bought socks so far. Beige cargos and red long sleeve button shirt pls.

QR codes befriend people fron afar without using Twitter or Facebook? Seems no. It needs to allow this.

Wtf are cargo pants
They just have extra pockets that can be closed, about halfway down the leg. Image rehosting isn't working so http://www.webbikeworld.com/r4/sliders-kevlar-cargo-pants/sliders-kevlar-cargo-pants-three-views.jpg
pants that have pockets leading from your hips to all the way to the depths of hell.
Maybe there is a regional language difference?
Unexpected complications.

Of course

Yes and No

Most of Letters Gaf knows about my relationship with my BF, and the 8 years of distance. Being a virgin, etc.

Most of that is no longer true now! I'm no longer a virgin, and I finally met my LD boyfriend after many years of torture.
Sounds like good news, I hope the 'no' isn't bad. You have our support.

Kase

Hi Gaf, been lurking on these forums for a while and I thought I'd say hi and maybe join in some conversations.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? UK
Where Do You Live? South Korea
How Old Are you? 25
Favorite Type of Music? Anthing really
Profession or Career interest? Still thinking about it (still studying)
Favorite video game(s)? Civ 5, FFX, The Last of Us
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Hobby photography (DSLR), cooking, being lazy

I haven't really posted much on these forums, so sorry if I sound a little awkward and new. Been reading this thread for a couple of years and since I've been coming out to all my friends for the past few years, decided I might as well make the jump and do it to all these strangers on the internet. Hello all!

Hi Gaf, been lurking on these forums for a while and I thought I'd say hi and maybe join in some conversations.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? UK
How Old Are you? 25
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Hobby photography (DSLR), cooking, being lazy

I haven't really posted much on these forums, so sorry if I sound a little awkward and new. Been reading this thread for a couple of years and since I've been coming out to all my friends for the past few years, decided I might as well make the jump and do it to all these strangers on the internet. Hello all!
Hello, new friend. :)

quabba

Good luck!

You guys were talking about dating but you seem unsure if he likes you - as someone whos never dated before, do people date when they like each other, or date to find out if they like each other and want a relationship?

I think he means they were talking about dates and dating in general, not talking directly about dating each other.

Good luck though it seems like you have a good chance.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I just remembered that I didn't respond to this...

And are you comfortable with that? is something you wish to change a bit, or part of how you feel? have you talked with a professional about this im not sure its healthy.

anyways hope you get better and wish you well on that life change :)

"This" is my perfectionism, yes? I haven't seen a professional about it. It used to be worse, and I can live with it now. It comes from my anxiety, which is probably something I should talk to a professional about.

Thanks! Almost fully better now. :)

I don't know if you guys would agree, but for me this mattered
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1203128

I was in the same boat with my family having no queer relatives or friends. It might have been nice to hear, but I would have been worried that people suspected something, which would have terrified me more at that moment. Is there anything that recently happened that inspired the thread?

DOWN

Banned
I was in the same boat with my family having no queer relatives or friends. It might have been nice to hear, but I would have been worried that people suspected something, which would have terrified me more at that moment. Is there anything that recently happened that inspired the thread?
Nothing recent. But like I say in the thread, I'm not saying someone has to bring it up randomly or specifically to any person they know. Just that when they get the opportunity, say it. If it comes up at a political debate, or on a tv show, or I am Cait is on, or whatever. A Facebook status. Just so they know.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Florence's cover of Stand By Me for FFXV. Wonderful. Goddess
bts_lina.gif

I AM SLAYED!!

I CONTINUE TO FEEL SLAYED EVEN I REPLAY THE SONG!

yaasss

quoted for their brutal honesty

Most of Letters Gaf knows about my relationship with my BF, and the 8 years of distance. Being a virgin, etc.

Most of that is no longer true now! I'm no longer a virgin, and I finally met my LD boyfriend after many years of torture.

fuck yeah

how was the sex? how well do you guys like each other? are you going to get married.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? UK
How Old Are you? 25

Welcome!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hi Kase!

Nothing recent. But like I say in the thread, I'm not saying someone has to bring it up randomly or specifically to any person they know. Just that when they get the opportunity, say it. If it comes up at a political debate, or on a tv show, or I am Cait is on, or whatever. A Facebook status. Just so they know.

Yes, I understand. I think the rainbow profile picture example was a really good one, as I remember it reassuring me.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? UK
How Old Are you? 25

Hi, nice to meet ya!

Razmos

Good luck!

We weren't talking about dating each other, we were talking about the kind of thing we are looking for, talking about past experiences, and he was kinda subtly hinting that there is a possibility of us dating.

Just yesterday he was saying he has usually only dated people around his height, he doesn't have a preference for it, it's just the way it's turned out, and then he followed this up with "but I'm open to being with someone shorter than me" quite hastily. He's keeps making cute little jokes about my height.

He also compared me to a guy he had been talking to for months recently that he had really liked, but had ended up going nowhere and hinted that the way we are talking now is how that started before they started dating and that he likes to get to know someone really well like he's getting to know me which is why he doesn't like dating apps.

I would assume people only date when they like each other. Simply talking is enough to tell if you like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom